Are Monoprice.com cables for Real? - Page 4 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 03-11-2008, 06:40 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 25
I am very happy with the Monoprice cables I have purchased. They not only have great products and prices but the customer service is top notch too.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-23-2008, 10:25 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Speaking of cheap cables, I have some from monoprice. I am happy with them. I also have some Belkin cables that were just a little bit more but I am happy with them also. Any way, my story is, I had a customers theater wired with Kimber (expensive) digital coax cables ( for video) & one seemed to be damaged (don't know why) so I had one from Bluejeans cable & used it untill I could order another from Kimber. The customer called a few days later & said the Bluejeans cable looked better than the Kimber. I had to see & came over & he was right. I switched it out with another Kimber & it did not look any better than the Bluejeans one. I also tried it out on audio & it was BETTER sounding that the Kimber. I have not used Kimber since. Kimber= $120.00 Bluejeans cable= $12.00 End of story.

Visit my home page for ideas on your HT project.
Old 03-27-2008, 05:50 PM

Are the monprice premium component cables better than the component cable that comes with directv hd reeivers?I'm thinking of buying some,but i dont know if there is a difference inthe video quality of component cables.
Old 04-01-2008, 08:44 PM

Anyone have any experience with their FLAT Hdmi cables? Thinking about getting that as I need to run my cables along the backside of a fire mantle.
Old 04-03-2008, 01:30 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Another vote for Monoprice. I have only had a problem with one cable that I purchased from them. It is an HDMI cable that keeps losing signal or I think its connection to whatever I have it connected to, I actually think it might be to heavy! But all of the other cables that I have and they are many are working flawlessly.

Nick

360 GT: Nicky D
Old 04-04-2008, 11:49 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 56
I bought a set of component video cables and a digital coaxial cable from Monoprice last week. They were the first cables I bought from Monoprice and I must say that I am a completely satisfied customer. I don't think that I will bother buying cables from anyone else in the future.

Cal68
Old 04-04-2008, 05:35 PM

Yeah I've purchased and returned cables with monoprice with no issues at all.

I'm a very happy customer and I live in the Southern California area..which is semi close to where they ship from so i get my product usually within 2 days...

Definitely would recommend them to others