Hi, after my earlier thread on setting up a home audio distribution, I have narrowed in on the Russound CAA66 (CAV6.6 looks better, but cost is a lot more). But have a couple of unanswered questions for anyone in the know on these units.
* does it support party mode? (have not seen it say explicitly)
* can two zones be bridged? (ie, looking for extra power to a room with 4 speakers or an outdoor zone)
* Borrowing from above, can 1 keypad run 4 speakers? (my reading says I may have to wire in parallel?)
* Anyone that has a unit, with KPL keypads, how do these keypads look in a room, ie the light they emit (very bright in a dark room?).
* Are they any tricks or hacks that can expand the use of these units?
Thanks for any input.