You'll need a lot more wiring. Focus on the pre-wiring, it's so cheap to do now, as opposed to later. The equipment will change, and is very likely to change before you finish construction...
- Think about pre-wiring for more speaker locations (bedrooms, study, master bath, etc.). The wires can be completely hidden/buried for retrieval later (years, if ever),. Running them in the future is a major hassle and expense, which will likely prevent you from actually doing it. But if you can just buy equipment and attach speakers, it's something you'll consider!
- HD distribution is most likely to be done using 1 or 2 cat5e/cat6 cables per potential display location. I'd recommend running 3 cat5e/cat6 cables, but 2 may be sufficient going forward.
- Use WiFi for true wireless devices, but run enough category cable so that anything 'fixed' can be hard-wired. Much easier, faster, and more reliable.
- Post a floorplan and we'll give you some ideas about where cables should be added.
- Read (in small doses) the Wiring Your House wiki pages over at cocoontech.com
Welcome to the madness...