Panasonic VT50 Audio Return Channel - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 09-05-2012, 06:05 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
So my new Panny has this capability, BUT my ANTHEM Pre/Pro does not have the capability to receive ARC. The Anthem is in an AV closet 50 ft away, powered with a Parasound Amp. So what I am thinking is I move my old Onkyo receiver to under the TV, run an audio out (digital) to the Onkyo. So that part is easy.

I have a Paradigm speaker system, L,F,C that is connected to the Anthem. My question is can I run speaker wires from the Onkyo to the Paradigms even though they are wired to the Anthem? This will only be to play Netflix, Amazon etc from the Panny's web interconnect and still get great sound out of my speakers.

Tim in Houston
Anthem D2v(update installed), Parsound Halo A51 5 Ch Amp, DirecTV DVR(3d), LG BDP, Onkyo CD Player, Music Hall MMF 5.1 Turntable, Cambridge Audio phone pre-amp, Knoll 50 Amp whole house distribution amp, Paradigm Studio 100's, Paradigm ADP 690 Center, Paradigm Millenia Rear,...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 09-07-2012, 11:26 AM

Liked: 23
http://www.monoprice.com/products/search.asp?keyword=optical

Use the ANTHEM.....
post #3 of 3 Old 09-07-2012, 11:32 AM - Thread Starter

Liked: 11
Can't, the tv is over 50 ft from my AV closet and there is no way to run new wires to it. Any other suggestions?

Tim in Houston
Anthem D2v(update installed), Parsound Halo A51 5 Ch Amp, DirecTV DVR(3d), LG BDP, Onkyo CD Player, Music Hall MMF 5.1 Turntable, Cambridge Audio phone pre-amp, Knoll 50 Amp whole house distribution amp, Paradigm Studio 100's, Paradigm ADP 690 Center, Paradigm Millenia Rear,...
Reply Home A/V Distribution

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page