Alternative or Solutions to the ViewHD Premium 3D HDMI 4x2 Matrix? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 09-27-2012, 02:45 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I've been using a "ViewHD Premium 3D HDMI 4x2 Matrix v1.3 for HD 1080P with SPDIF Digital Surround or Hi-Fi Stereo Audio Output" that I purchased from Amazama for about 1 year now. This matrix has treated me well, but there are a few things I don't like about it. The switching time is a bit long and all tv/monitors "refresh" during switching, sometimes that will cause a computer to drop the screen, rearrange a desktop or drop the HDMI Audio Device during playback. Not impossible to work with, but it can be frustrating. I'm using BlueRigger and Mediabridge cables and have put Bytecc HH-EXT-BT HDMI Repeaters before the switched TV and Monitor; this appeared to alleviate some of the handshake? issues. The monitors seem to go to standby mode quickly if a signal is not detected. TVs and monitors run at 1080p, TV handles 3d. My longest run is only about 25' to the monitor.

Any alternatives to this Matrix in the less than $300 price range that would alleviate my problems? Any potential solutions or aides to my current setup? Thanks!

The relevant parts of my setup for this thread:
Drawing1 - Copy.jpg 49k .jpg file
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Drawing1 - Copy.jpg (48.9 KB, 18 views)
Reply Home A/V Distribution