streaming mjusic from an http source to my dnla tv. specifically "mog" - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 01-03-2013, 07:52 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
recently samsung and mog has ended their contract so samsung decided , without my knowledge, that is was in my best interest that i do not need this mog music app any more so samsung deleted it from there app directory and FROM MY TV! all i can say is wow! but anyway.. mog is a subscription app and i love it.. it plays cd quality music .. now the only way i can access it is thru mogs web interface at mog.com. yes roku has it but the interface is horrid and dont want it.

we useually sit at our bar when listening to mog, and our bar has a very nice pc that i am currently serving media to my tv thru dnla and serviio. i am wanting to know what i can use to either stream the audio only from my pc while on mogs web interface playing music to my tv. or even better stream the whole web site to my tv audio and the video and control what i listen to at the pc the mog web site is open on.. can someone please let me know if there is a solution to doing this.
thansk
steve

i know you are going to ask why stream it to my tv instead of listening on pc? well my tv is hooked up to my yamaha sound system and it plays to it back through my hdmi cable..
Reply Home A/V Distribution

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page