Iphone control of speaker selector - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 01-16-2013, 07:54 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I just hooked up a Yamaha RV-673 and love the iPhone app that lets you control the receiver via the iPhone. I'd like to control my six sets of speakers remotely as well that I plan to hook to the recevier remotely. I've seen where it appears an ATM-7 makes a selector box that has a remote and can do IR . I also saw where a Logitech Harmony would allow you to control the ATM-7 and has an Iphone app where you can control the speakers with the Iphone. Has anyone put a system together like this? I also saw a company that makes a speaker selector with an add on module that allows you to control the speakers via a web page. However, my computer had to be shut donw unexpectedly and I did not get a chance to bookmark the page and can't seem to remember the name of the company or products. If anyone knows of something like this please let me know .I believe the part number of the speaker selector box ended in 66. Any help on either system appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 01-16-2013, 09:27 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I finally found the alternate company. The HTD mid level system boasts smart phone app and software to control via computer as well. Anyone have experience with this system?
Reply Home A/V Distribution

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page