I'm looking implementing this into my new home construction setup, and was wondering if anyone out there has it up and running, what are the pitfalls and perks of it?
Specifically is it able allow you to control playback to LyriQ wired rooms and control volume, etc.
• Stream songs stored on your computer or Android and Apple devices directly to your lyriQ home audio system over a Wi-Fi network
• Two users can share music stored on their device or the home network to build collaborative playlists, add songs, skip tracks, and control volume, with each user seeing what the other is doing
• Integrates with both Studio and Classic lyriQ systems
• Intuitive free app puts lets you access all your digital music with the flick of a finger
• Enjoy streaming music services from Pandora, SiriusXM and Last.FM
• Free feature and services updates download automatically through airQast server