Multiple Pandora Accounts - AVS Forum
Home A/V Distribution > Multiple Pandora Accounts
theknub's Avatar theknub 10:25 AM 07-03-2013
Hey guys,
I'm trying to figure out an integrated solution with multiple Pandora accounts? I'd like to stay away from multiple computers if possible. Any thoughts?

Thanks

scl23enn4m3's Avatar scl23enn4m3 11:40 AM 07-03-2013
I looked into this and came up short. Every device I own or looked into purchasing can only do one account at a time. To use a second you have to log out of the first. Our current work around is anyone wants to listen to Pandora, they just stream it from their own phone.

I did come across that Rokus and WD TVs support multiple accounts but haven't tried it out. The downside to that is it needs to be hooked up to a display to see what you're doing.
theknub's Avatar theknub 11:55 AM 07-03-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by scl23enn4m3 View Post

I looked into this and came up short. Every device I own or looked into purchasing can only do one account at a time. To use a second you have to log out of the first. Our current work around is anyone wants to listen to Pandora, they just stream it from their own phone.

I did come across that Rokus and WD TVs support multiple accounts but haven't tried it out. The downside to that is it needs to be hooked up to a display to see what you're doing.

Thanks for the feedback. This is what i have been stonewalled with as well. I appreciate the input. If anyone else has any ideas, it would be appreciated.
Up
Mobile  Desktop