b&k ct 600.1 remote control - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 08-19-2013, 09:58 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I am trying to figure out how to control individual zones from the remote control the ct 600.1 comes with (mz-128) Does anyone have a clue on how to do this? is there a order of operation? the outputs on the b&k are labeled a-f, these do not exist on the mz-128.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-19-2013, 01:35 PM
DGF

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 39
I responded to your PM to me a couple of weeks ago..... was there nothing of value in my reply? confused.gif
Old 08-20-2013, 11:11 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
this is my first forum, i am still getting used to the navigation. im sorry i did not reply. ive been on this job forever trying to complete it and im almost there. its a complex system because i am integrating bitwise touch" i-pad app" with a RTI system. i think i have narrowed it down to code set 13-17, how ever, i cant find these code sets. i can control the system just not one individual zones. if you could send me a link to get these codes that would be awesome!
Thanks Nick
Old 08-20-2013, 05:34 PM
DGF

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 39
I'm unsure what code format you're looking for, but here's a good starting place:

http://www.bkcomp.com/fileadmin/content/bk_support/Protocol/CT_600X_20005.pdf

...it contains all the available serial & IR hex codes (+ command formats) needed to control your 600.1 - check it out to see if there's anything you can use.

.......and these are the hex codes that relate to multi-zone commands for B&K's 'own' remote (the SR10.1, which I believe would be compatible with your MZ-128):

http://www.bkcomp.com/fileadmin/content/bk_support/BK_Hex_commands/BK_SR_10_1_MZ.zip