Russound MCA-C5, please HELP! Speakers wont work! - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old Today, 08:33 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Exclamation Russound MCA-C5, please HELP! Speakers wont work!

Guys, please help me out! ive been over a month trying to make my brand new MCA-C5 to work!

Everything seems to work fine, except the speakers wont work, ive tried many different set of speakers, but non of them have worked fine.

I dont have any trouble accesing the controller, write or read from the devie, keypads work fine, i even connected another amplifier to the output in the zone 1 and works perfectly, but when connecting the speakers into the jacks in the MCA-c5 they never worked.

I assumed after a while maybe the internal digital amplifier is damaged, but, y bought 2 equipments at the same time on ebay, KT1-C5 and KT2-C5, so, what are the odds that both controllers are damaged! both worked fine on everything else but none reproduces any sound from the speakers.

I read the manual 1,000 times, i dont see anything i could be missing, however there is a warning on the manual for not connecting and disconnecting cables when plug to electrical outlet, wich i did several times on both equipments. However, i really dont thing that is the cause!

Any Idea what could be wrong?
thanks in advance
Reply Home A/V Distribution

Tags
kt2-c5 , Russound , russound c5
Gear in this thread - kt2-c5 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page