Looking to find a HDMI switch, that can do:
1) PIP (Picture in Picture) REQUIRED.
Would love to have it do a quad, a large screen, and 3 smaller, one PIP location movable, and input selectable,
2) 2160p support
3) HDR Support
4) 4 HDMI inputs, minimum
5) 1 HDMI output, minimum, a 2nd output would be great, BUT...
6) Differing resolutions on the outputs. NOT a deal breaker, but if it could have HDMI #1
at 1080p, and then a 2nd at 720p, that would be a plus. Not a real requirement, but a nice touch. This would probably break one of the biggest things, price. This is more a wish, and would make life a bonus plus situation. Like I said getting a downscaler would probably break my requirement, CHEAP.
7) Remote control PIP on/off, change input, position, etc..
8) CHEAP. Yes, I am being cheap.
I just need to take several HDMI output devices, and feed them into my TV. Having PIP is a must, for various reasons. A simple switch that would switch between the devices won't work for me.
This is sort of inline with where I want to be, but it doesn't do, or least list the some of the things...