A friend asked me to figure out a solution for him to display some kinetic art at his gallery opening. He plans to get 3 plasma or lcd panels and have them mounted vertically and then have a frame border to give it a hung art effect.
My questions are:
- If the panels are hung vertically then if the video is formatted properly there should be no problem playing the content on it's side, right?
- Can you just stand a panel on it's side? Plasma? LCD?
- For video only signal, what is my best cable choice given that these will have to travel some distance? Signal will be NTSC DV
- All 3 panels will play the same content. What do I need so they can use the same source?
- What is the most stable solution for being able to loop the content? DVD or Media Player on System
Thanks in advance to any replies.
Carl Spackler: "The amazing stuff about this is, that you can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon, take it home and just get stoned to the bejeezus-belt that night on this stuff."