Forum Jump: 

post #31 of 35 Old 12-01-2009, 07:13 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by dleasman View Post

I am another one of thos "lucky" people who bought a Russound SMS3 (from an authorized dealer), and now have a failing HD. Russound will not help me, and I was not aware of the procedure to replace my drive until AFTER the failure, else I would have ghosted it.

I am unable to repair my drive, and am desperate to find someone who has an ghost image I can use to get my SMS3 back up and running.

Is there anyone out there who would be willing to help me? I am looking for anyone with an image I can use.

Please email me directly: dl (at) sitehound.net

Thanks,
-Dana

Been some time now, but I still have not gotten my SMS3 back up and running. My problem is the HD, not the MB. I have a new 250GB ready to go. A couple of you had contacted me, but due to a mail server crash, I do not have the emails. If anyone contacted me previously to assist, can you please re-send your emails?

I don't think my repair is going to be all that serious, as my old drive is still readable, and I really just have a couple corrupt files. Still, I want to replace the HD with a larger 250GB (instead of the failing 160GB).

Thanks
-Dana
dl (at) sitehound.net
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 35 Old 01-01-2011, 09:18 PM

Liked: 10
Hi,

I'm also looking for a drive image from a working SMS3. I would truly appreciate anyone's help on this.
post #33 of 35 Old 04-13-2011, 06:14 AM

While attempting to power up my SMS3 last night I found what appears to be a hard drive failure. The drive now clicks during bios post and I'm getting an error with Seetools. I know this is an older thread but does anyone have a drive image of an SMS3 available, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Randy
post #34 of 35 Old 09-25-2013, 01:49 PM

Hi!

I know this is a very old thread but I'm also looking for a drive image for SMS3 and I was wondering if anybody could help me with.

Thanks,

Valy.

post #35 of 35 Old 12-20-2013, 06:42 AM
mcu

My SMS3 died all of a sudden also. Similar issues to a few others in this thread where you get no post, no messages, and CD will not open. HD sounds like it spins and when I remove the memory stick it beeps. Sounds like a dead MB, but not sure since it beeps without the ram. Anyone had any luck with a swap board??
Reply Home A/V Distribution

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page