Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Western Hemisphere
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
3) The next gen of HDfury adapter will not output analog if HDCP is enable, however, final user might be able to flash the firmware to recover the initial reason of purchasing such device (DMCA allow reverse engineering for interoperability, isn't it ?)
4) HDfury1 is HDMI 1.1, HDfury2 is HDMI 1.2, HDfury3 is HDMI 1.3, HDfury4 will be HDMI 1.4 (aka 3Dfury and/or HDFury3D)
5) 3Dfury (HDfury3D and/or HDfury4) will allow you to do anything but not out of the box. It will now be the end user responsability to "reverse engineer" the firmware of HDfury for his interoperability needs. for ex. 3Dfury can output HDMI/DVI-D/VGA/COMPONENT, it can also work in dual projectors mode for 3D with passive glasses, or add 3D to any screen in the world from 50 to 120hz with active glasses)
Originally Posted by 3Dfury
6) Last but not least : We designed a small HDMI device called Dr HDMI, this device can empower and improve a HDMI signal integrity, it can also sniff an EDID from any device and store in the bank, it comes with 8 banks that allow to limit resolution, feature, or expande features so any sources can be tricked to do what ever you might need, it comes with a free software (as opposed to powerstrip) that allow to edit any part of the edid (including CEA861 extension) at will and on the fly.
7) We also worked on an amazing upscaler that will be released this year, and the generation of products that will comes out after 3Dfury release will include this work so the device will be able to take anything as input and you will be able to set it to output in any mode you want. The kind of quality is beyond everyone expectations since it's using same ic than today 1000usd processor !
Others good stuffs will be included but it's a bit too early for a full disclosure, just for your information, things like triple frame from 24hz source (24 > 72) etc.. will be there !
End of communication !
Have fun with your hardware paid with hardly earned money.
We won't give up cause of so called "legal" BS !
Business conspiracies to restrict technology should be illegal, and we will fight for it.