Darbee vision darblet - Page 217 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 38Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #6481 of 8191 Old 07-11-2013, 10:34 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Blu_One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: LiVe from the Nation's Capital | Canada
Posts: 1,148
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by giomania View Post

Not all cables are created equal, I suppose. I use Blue Jeans Cable Belden Series HDMI cables exclusively, and have many shorter than six feet in my complex HDMI setup. The Darblets sync just fine.

Mark

Same here, almost all my HDMI cables are much shorter than 5 feet, never had any problems - using a mix of hi-speed cables from blue jeans, Emotiva and monster

65" PanasonicST60 | Onkyo809 | Oppo103 + 4TB WD HDD
PS4 pre-order | PS3 80GB / 4x USB | 1TB 9865HD | Apple TV3 | Darbee Darblet | AirPort Extreme
5.2 system - 5x Arx A2 + 2x SVS SB12-NSD | Harmony One | Samsung DA-E670
MonsterPower HTS1700 / 2x PRT510 / PRT410 | Monster / Blue Jeans / Emotiva cables
Blu_One is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #6482 of 8191 Old 07-11-2013, 10:53 AM
Member
 
Bukley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 95
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 17
http://www.passfail.com/news/yahoo/salt-labs-shows-off-their-new-ocule-video-purifier-at-ces-2013/salt-labs-shows-off-their-new-ocule-video-purifier-at-ces-2013-6654810.htm

The Salt Labs Ocule turns out to be a version of the Darbee Darblet made by Sewell direct. The 'cobalt' version is called the Halite.
Bukley is offline  
post #6483 of 8191 Old 07-11-2013, 01:09 PM
Advanced Member
 
hodges69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NC
Posts: 878
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bukley View Post

http://www.passfail.com/news/yahoo/salt-labs-shows-off-their-new-ocule-video-purifier-at-ces-2013/salt-labs-shows-off-their-new-ocule-video-purifier-at-ces-2013-6654810.htm

The Salt Labs Ocule turns out to be a version of the Darbee Darblet made by Sewell direct. The 'cobalt' version is called the Halite.



So can I assume then that the Ocule outputs the same as Darbee but comes in a prettier
package?
hodges69 is offline  
post #6484 of 8191 Old 07-11-2013, 01:17 PM
AVS Special Member
 
KBMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Grass Valley, CA
Posts: 2,875
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by mintchris View Post

I have a JVC HD350 projector. I use it for blu rays and HD sports.
Will the Darbee be a decent upgrade to the picture?
Also have an Optoma for 3d.
Is it worth the $320?

I have the HD750 (my RS20), and no doubt, it continues to force me to re-watch all of my blurays again confused.gif

Terrence
"Hey Vasquez, have you ever been mistaken for a man?...."No, have you?" -ALIENS

KBMAN is offline  
post #6485 of 8191 Old 07-11-2013, 02:40 PM
Advanced Member
 
JewDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lawrenceville, GA
Posts: 857
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Liked: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBMAN View Post

I have the HD750 (my RS20), and no doubt, it continues to force me to re-watch all of my blurays again confused.gif

Just curious what setting and strength you use for your darbee. I've been using HD at 35%. If I start to use more than that, I will notice a little bit of grain in the picture, especially in dark scenes or video games.

JewDaddy is offline  
post #6486 of 8191 Old 07-11-2013, 04:22 PM
Senior Member
 
cemo62's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 270
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Any review sony hw50es + darbee together?
cemo62 is offline  
post #6487 of 8191 Old 07-11-2013, 11:12 PM
AVS Special Member
 
gweempose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Northbrook, IL
Posts: 2,493
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by hodges69 View Post

So can I assume then that the Ocule outputs the same as Darbee but comes in a prettier package?

I can't confirm this, but I strongly suspect that the guts are identical.
gweempose is offline  
post #6488 of 8191 Old 07-12-2013, 08:19 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Mr.G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 3,510
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Liked: 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by JewDaddy View Post

I have a BenQ W7000 projector with a Darbee in the mix. I absolutely love it and am glad I made the investment. Just know that going into it, make sure your expectations are realistic. Will it make the picture quality go from good to amazing? No. It's actually a subtle improvement to the contrast and adds more detail and definition to the picture. It's not a huge jump from say DVD to Blu-ray. It's almost like comparing 720p to 1080p. Some people say they notice a difference and some don't. Whether its worth the $320 can only be decided by you. Good luck in your decision!

Reading completely through this thread you will find that it is hard to quantify what the Darbee does and it is very system dependent. Perhaps it's because you use a DLP projector that you don't find the picture quality difference amazing because on my Panasonic LCD projector it is.

All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Movies

Mr.G is offline  
post #6489 of 8191 Old 07-12-2013, 08:50 AM
Advanced Member
 
humbland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 976
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.G View Post

Reading completely through this thread you will find that it is hard to quantify what the Darbee does and it is very system dependent. Perhaps it's because you use a DLP projector that you don't find the picture quality difference amazing because on my Panasonic LCD projector it is.

+1 on the DLP improvement comment. One of the Darbee positives is the impression of improved "sharpness". DLP projectors have the advantage of not needing convergence, hence they often have a high native sharpness. I've seen several posts saying that there was a less dramatic Darbee improvement in a DLP display (then with LCOS or LCD).
We have a Sharp Z30K DLP. There is a nice improvement in contrast with a high quality HD image. On the down side, the already sharp DLP image can look more grainy with a poor quality image.
My $.02
humbland is offline  
post #6490 of 8191 Old 07-12-2013, 09:18 AM
Senior Member
 
mp06011999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 462
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by mintchris View Post

I have a JVC HD350 projector. I use it for blu rays and HD sports.
Will the Darbee be a decent upgrade to the picture?
Also have an Optoma for 3d.
Is it worth the $320?

Well, you are on the Darbee thread asking if it's worth it. Kinda like asking the barber if you need a haircut.

The Darbee is something that you don't even know (or think) you need until you turn it off. If you're one of the average Joes that doesn't even know what avsforum is, then no, you won't gain anything from a video processor or calibration even. But if you are here, ABSOLUTELY. Buy it and eek.gif. I bought 2!

My wife doesn't understand why I keep turning it off and on again while watching stuff. I tell her it's because I wanna keep being "wowed".

Btw, I'd like to plug a Darbee into my eyes so that the world would look better. biggrin.gif
mp06011999 is offline  
post #6491 of 8191 Old 07-12-2013, 10:09 AM
Advanced Member
 
hodges69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NC
Posts: 878
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by gweempose View Post

I can't confirm this, but I strongly suspect that the guts are identical.

That's what I''m thinking as well......you know the old saying..."if it walks like a duck,etc".

Just happens to be a cosmetically enhanced duck,IMO.
hodges69 is offline  
post #6492 of 8191 Old 07-12-2013, 11:31 AM
Advanced Member
 
mogrub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Merica
Posts: 512
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
Liked: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by mp06011999 View Post

Btw, I'd like to plug a Darbee into my eyes so that the world would look better. biggrin.gif

Nice MP. For sure, the pretty girls would look prettier. But I fear the Darblet would be less kind to the others. Beer goggles, but in reverse. 😧


Every once in a while, quite inexplicably, things actually go according to plan.
mogrub is online now  
post #6493 of 8191 Old 07-12-2013, 11:38 AM
Senior Member
 
mp06011999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 462
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by mogrub View Post

Nice MP. For sure, the pretty girls would look prettier. But I fear the Darblet would be less kind to the others. Beer goggles, but in reverse. 😧

Yep, like when HD came out. Some people should not be in HD. lol
mp06011999 is offline  
post #6494 of 8191 Old 07-12-2013, 12:51 PM
Member
 
mintchris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 117
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by mp06011999 View Post

Well, you are on the Darbee thread asking if it's worth it. Kinda like asking the barber if you need a haircut.

The Darbee is something that you don't even know (or think) you need until you turn it off. If you're one of the average Joes that doesn't even know what avsforum is, then no, you won't gain anything from a video processor or calibration even. But if you are here, ABSOLUTELY. Buy it and eek.gif. I bought 2!

My wife doesn't understand why I keep turning it off and on again while watching stuff. I tell her it's because I wanna keep being "wowed".

Btw, I'd like to plug a Darbee into my eyes so that the world would look better. biggrin.gif

Sold!! I am going to order one!
mintchris is offline  
post #6495 of 8191 Old 07-12-2013, 01:48 PM
Senior Member
 
mp06011999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 462
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by mintchris View Post

Sold!! I am going to order one!

Shop around. They were recently $255 on a July 4th sale. Also, goto Darbeevision or youtube to checkout what you can expect. It actually does what you see in the videos.

I'm an electronics junkie compared to every single one of my friends. Not a one of them would buy this thing. Like I said, I bought two. We all have our vices.... Then again, not a one of them has their displays set correctly. I've learned to not say anything tho.
mp06011999 is offline  
post #6496 of 8191 Old 07-12-2013, 01:51 PM
AVS Special Member
 
erkq's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,526
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by mp06011999 View Post

...
Not a one of them would buy this thing.
...

Had any of them seen it in operation? And they still wouldn't buy one?? Sheesh... the unwashed masses... smile.gif
erkq is offline  
post #6497 of 8191 Old 07-12-2013, 04:38 PM
Member
 
mintchris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 117
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by mp06011999 View Post

Shop around. They were recently $255 on a July 4th sale. Also, goto Darbeevision or youtube to checkout what you can expect. It actually does what you see in the videos.

I'm an electronics junkie compared to every single one of my friends. Not a one of them would buy this thing. Like I said, I bought two. We all have our vices.... Then again, not a one of them has their displays set correctly. I've learned to not say anything tho.

Thanks for the tips!!
Where did you see it on sale for that price? Seems to be regular price at all the usual suspects.
mintchris is offline  
post #6498 of 8191 Old 07-13-2013, 04:50 AM
Senior Member
 
mp06011999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 462
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 37
They were $319 minus 20% ($255) at Smarthome for the July 4th weekend...

And...

Mistakenly listed at $259 from Solid SIgnal via Amazon, which has since been corrected and I don't know if they would have even honored that mistaken listing. I believe they were incorrectly listing the open box price on the "new item" listing page. But like I said, no more.

You really just have to shop around. A Google search DID NOT reveal the 255 deal on the fourth. It was another member's posting on this thread that did. Btw, thank you much for that!
mp06011999 is offline  
post #6499 of 8191 Old 07-13-2013, 08:18 AM
Advanced Member
 
mogrub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Merica
Posts: 512
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
Liked: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by mp06011999 View Post

... not a one of them has their displays set correctly. I've learned to not say anything ...

A wise but painful protocol to follow.


Every once in a while, quite inexplicably, things actually go according to plan.
mogrub is online now  
post #6500 of 8191 Old 07-13-2013, 11:47 AM
Advanced Member
 
Thunderduck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Woodbridge, Virginia
Posts: 606
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 19
My Blu-ray player can send a 422 or a 444 signal. Which would be better to use with the Darblet in the path?

Thank you,

Steve
Thunderduck is offline  
post #6501 of 8191 Old 07-13-2013, 12:18 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
oink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Shuloch
Posts: 26,553
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Liked: 818
A couple of questions.....

The Darblet doesn't do 4K, however, on their website it is stated the unit is "upgradable."
Anyone know if there are plans for a 4K upgrade in the future?

Another thing statement on their website indicates their goal is to put the tech in 3rd party display devices.
Has this been done yet?

Thanx.

A.P.S. deserve our protection....join the cause today!
oink is offline  
post #6502 of 8191 Old 07-13-2013, 12:30 PM
AVS Special Member
 
erkq's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,526
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by oink View Post

A couple of questions.....

The Darblet doesn't do 4K, however, on their website it is stated the unit is "upgradable."
Anyone know if there are plans for a 4K upgrade in the future?

Another thing statement on their website indicates their goal is to put the tech in 3rd party display devices.
Has this been done yet?

Thanx.

Just a guess, but I would think in the interest of keeping the cost low to get a customer base, they did not opt for hardware with enough performance to process quadruple the HD information stream.

As far as I know... so far... I think... the only third party equipment to include this technology is Lumagen's new VP.
erkq is offline  
post #6503 of 8191 Old 07-13-2013, 01:51 PM
Senior Member
 
Mad Norseman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Land of 10,000 Taxes!
Posts: 473
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 100
"Well, you are on the Darbee thread asking if it's worth it. Kinda like asking the barber if you need a haircut.
The Darbee is something that you don't even know (or think) you need until you turn it off. If you're one of the average Joes that doesn't even know what avsforum is, then no, you won't gain anything from a video processor or calibration even. But if you are here, ABSOLUTELY. Buy it and eek.gif. I bought 2!
My wife doesn't understand why I keep turning it off and on again while watching stuff. I tell her it's because I wanna keep being "wowed".
Btw, I'd like to plug a Darbee into my eyes so that the world would look better"


Now THAT is funny! LOL!
I also don't understand all the knee-jerk opposition to the Darbee, even after reviewer after reviewer (ALL starting out pre-disposed to not like it by the way) end up buying one for themselves! rolleyes.gif ).
migraine24-7 likes this.

The Insane Pink Care Bear's Home Theater Set Up:

Marantz AV 8801 Processor, Emotiva XPR-5 Amplifier, Panasonic 65" ST30 Plasma, Yamaha BD-S2900 Blu-ray, Yamaha CDC-697 CD Player, Yamaha TT-500U Turntable, w/Signet TK5e, JBL ES100 Fronts, JBL LC2 Center, JBL ES30 Surrounds & 2 JBL ES250P Subwoofers
Mad Norseman is offline  
post #6504 of 8191 Old 07-13-2013, 01:52 PM
AVS Special Member
 
dsinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 1,747
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Liked: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderduck View Post

My Blu-ray player can send a 422 or a 444 signal. Which would be better to use with the Darblet in the path?

Thank you,

Steve

Thats not an easy question to answer. My advice is to buy the Spears & Munsil test disc (2d edition) and run the tests on there for all your equipment where you have a choice of color space to use. Some displays like one color space better than others and some sources do better with a particular color space. The Darbee should be agnostic in that it will pass through whatever you choose and whatever the display will except. As a default without tests I would choose 422.
dsinger is offline  
post #6505 of 8191 Old 07-13-2013, 01:54 PM
AVS Special Member
 
erkq's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,526
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Norseman View Post

I also don't understand all the knee-jerk opposition to the Darbee, even after reviewer after reviewer (ALL starting out pre-disposed to not like it by the way) end up buying one for themselves! rolleyes.gif ).

Why is everyone talking about opposition to the Darbee?? I haven't seen anyone dis it. I've only seen people singing its praises. Where is all this talk about negative reactions coming from?
erkq is offline  
post #6506 of 8191 Old 07-13-2013, 02:13 PM
Senior Member
 
Mad Norseman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Land of 10,000 Taxes!
Posts: 473
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by erkq View Post

Why is everyone talking about opposition to the Darbee?? I haven't seen anyone dis it. I've only seen people singing its praises. Where is all this talk about negative reactions coming from?

Go back and read the last ten pages of this very thread - nearly each page has at least one VERY skeptical visitor...
Even the reviewers at Sound & Vision Magazine, and Home Theater Magazine prefaced their reviews with statements of approaching it prepared to hate it and 'expose the king as having no clothes' - but all ended up amazed and praising it, then buying it for their own personal use. That kind of thing.

The Darbee remains one of HT's biggest secrets, because a lot of people (unaware pros and otherwise) simply can't believe that something that on first glance sounds like, and looks like some money scamming hoax, turns out to do exactly what it claims to do, and makes such a GOOD difference! smile.gif
migraine24-7 likes this.

The Insane Pink Care Bear's Home Theater Set Up:

Marantz AV 8801 Processor, Emotiva XPR-5 Amplifier, Panasonic 65" ST30 Plasma, Yamaha BD-S2900 Blu-ray, Yamaha CDC-697 CD Player, Yamaha TT-500U Turntable, w/Signet TK5e, JBL ES100 Fronts, JBL LC2 Center, JBL ES30 Surrounds & 2 JBL ES250P Subwoofers
Mad Norseman is offline  
post #6507 of 8191 Old 07-13-2013, 02:27 PM
AVS Special Member
 
erkq's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,526
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Norseman View Post

Go back and read the last ten pages of this very thread - nearly each page has at least one VERY skeptical visitor...
Even the reviewers at Sound & Vision Magazine, and Home Theater Magazine prefaced their reviews with statements of approaching it prepared to hate it and 'expose the king as having no clothes' - but all ended up amazed and praising it, then buying it for their own personal use. That kind of thing.

The Darbee remains one of HT's biggest secrets, because a lot of people (unaware pros and otherwise) simply can't believe that something that on first glance sounds like, and looks like some money scamming hoax, turns out to do exactly what it claims to do, and makes such a GOOD difference! smile.gif

Oh... yeah... that. I though you were talking about people who had actually seen it. Thanks. I don't pay attention to those who haven't even tried it.
erkq is offline  
post #6508 of 8191 Old 07-13-2013, 02:46 PM
Advanced Member
 
Thunderduck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Woodbridge, Virginia
Posts: 606
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsinger View Post

Thats not an easy question to answer. My advice is to buy the Spears & Munsil test disc (2d edition) and run the tests on there for all your equipment where you have a choice of color space to use. Some displays like one color space better than others and some sources do better with a particular color space. The Darbee should be agnostic in that it will pass through whatever you choose and whatever the display will except. As a default without tests I would choose 422.

Thank you very much! Will do.
Thunderduck is offline  
post #6509 of 8191 Old 07-13-2013, 05:05 PM
AVS Special Member
 
KBMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Grass Valley, CA
Posts: 2,875
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by JewDaddy View Post

Just curious what setting and strength you use for your darbee. I've been using HD at 35%. If I start to use more than that, I will notice a little bit of grain in the picture, especially in dark scenes or video games.

These JVC's do exhibit some digital 'noise', and that is probably what you are referring to. I use the darbee at 50% HD with a 115" diag. screen with an A-lens (Rs20). If 35% works for YOU, then it's ALL GOOD wink.gif

As a side note, have you calibrated your pj lately? If not, then you can lower the blacks slightly to offset the digital noise in low lit scenes of, say a Bluray.....

Terrence
"Hey Vasquez, have you ever been mistaken for a man?...."No, have you?" -ALIENS

KBMAN is offline  
post #6510 of 8191 Old 07-13-2013, 06:34 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
oink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Shuloch
Posts: 26,553
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Liked: 818
Quote:
Originally Posted by erkq View Post

Just a guess, but I would think in the interest of keeping the cost low to get a customer base, they did not opt for hardware with enough performance to process quadruple the HD information stream.

As far as I know... so far... I think... the only third party equipment to include this technology is Lumagen's new VP.
Thanx for the info.

A.P.S. deserve our protection....join the cause today!
oink is offline  
Reply Video Processors

Tags
Darbeevision Darblet Hdmi Video Processor

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off