Video Switcher/Scaler Troubleshoot Help Needed - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 05-16-2012, 01:19 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
This is time sensitive as we have a 2 day event happening. I am having trouble getting a PC Graphics Card (DVI) signal being sent to a Video Switcher/Scaler (Kramer VP-724xl) to allow a Widescreen format.
The graphics card is an nVidia 9500GT.
Currently no matter what I do to make resolution adjustments for the "additional" display in the Windows Desktop Settings or the nVidia Control Panel, I only get options that are mostly 4:3 aspect ratio. (1280x1024, 1024x768, 800x600)
We recently purchased a new projector Sanyo PLC-HP7000L which easily handles a multitude of resolutions, but we are looking to go widescreen.
This is a church and we have multiple sources that need to go to the switcher/scaler and then to the projector.

I can't imagine there are drivers that would correct this. ( I have searched and looked without luck)
All of this worked fine when we used the old projector that output in 4:3 @ 1024x768. Now were ready and looking forward to something within this decade!

Because the Graphics Card does "recognize" the Kramer Switcher, I don't think I can save a custom resolution in the nVidia Control Panel. (I've tried)
The OS is Windows XP SP3 on the system with the card.

Thanks for your quick response
Rich Lee
Reply Video Processors

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page