Dvdo Edge Green vs Pioneer Elite SC-65 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 10-25-2012, 12:57 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I'm looking for a really good video processor to give the best possible picture on my 3D TV. It looks like the SC-65 would be better although, the DVDO Edge seems to have more features to enhance the picture. Can anyone help me out. I really don't know too much about the subject. I mainly watch Blu-Ray movies and play Ps3 games. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 10-25-2012, 02:47 PM

Liked: 22
I think the Pioneer uses a Qdeo processor. It has newer technology than the DVDO Edge Green, which uses an ABT 2015. The ABT 2015 is no slouch either. It was the state of art in the 2006-2010 years. You can't go wrong with either one.
Qdeo has a website, and it looks promising. It seems to have plenty of video options and features to improve the picture too.
ABT, HQV, and Gennum technology have all been sold and resold. Qdeo seems to be the only one still in business.
post #3 of 3 Old 10-25-2012, 04:19 PM - Thread Starter

Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazishere View Post

I think the Pioneer uses a Qdeo processor. It has newer technology than the DVDO Edge Green, which uses an ABT 2015. The ABT 2015 is no slouch either. It was the state of art in the 2006-2010 years. You can't go wrong with either one.
Qdeo has a website, and it looks promising. It seems to have plenty of video options and features to improve the picture too.
ABT, HQV, and Gennum technology have all been sold and resold. Qdeo seems to be the only one still in business.
Would the Pioneer still be a good choice without a game mode?
Reply Video Processors

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page