Help with projecting 2 "screens" at once. - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 03-15-2013, 03:32 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hello all,

You'll have to excuse me if this is in the wrong part of the forum, but I'm not exactly sure what I need to do this. I need to hook up a projector to a laptop and have it display, picture-in-picture style, a webcam (hooked into the laptop) and a program running on the laptop. I also need to be able to switch the two views fairly easily. See the diagram below if what I'm saying doesn't quite make sense.

I assumed there is some sort of software to allow me to do this, but have been unable to find any. If it can happen, what do I need to make it happen and will it cost me an arm and a leg? Thanks!

All the best,
P
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 03-15-2013, 05:16 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 21
There should be presentation programs which allow you to do this. I recall a few of our professors at the university running setups like this....

Still this board is about hardware video processors. A Lumagen Radiance unit would allow you to feed two sources and have them displayed this way, but that's $3000+. You should probably take this to the software board.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply Video Processors

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page