DVDO Edge issue - shows a pixel thin vertical green line in picture (sometimes) ... please help. - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 05-30-2013, 07:50 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Liked: 35
So I have a DVDO Edge and it works fine 90% of the time. But if I am watching for a while (last time this happened while watching the Led Zeppelin Celebration blu-ray -- but has happened on other sources) a faint pixel thin vertical green line will develop. It is perfectly straight and appears to be a row of vertical pixels that are not being properly rendered. I looks like a green laser light cutting from the top to the bottom of my display.

If i power-cycle (re-boot) the Edge it goes away. Once when it appeared and I left it (and did not power cycle) -- after a time the video dropped out entirely and I got a high pitched noise from my speakers (at which time I immediately powered the whole system down). It does not appear to happen all the time, but has happened a number of times.

I have swapped out cords, tried different sources, etc. And I have narrowed the issue down to the Edge.

I have searched the internet and these forums and cannot find any clues. Anyone have this issue?

Thanks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply Video Processors

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page