From the manual I can see the following features and new featuresWD TV Live Manual
* still has 2 usb ports, great for adding ie a wireless adapter and a hd
* Search function for all types of media, and on-screen keyboard for input
* support and cables for Component og Composite and HDMI (no HDMI cable included)
* Music can be sorted by album, genre, Artist, Number, and it can read Itunes and normal playlists
* Network DHCP or static IP adr.
* Option for adding wireless adapter by USB port, and support for wireless setup in the menu with WPA2
* a connected usb harddisk can act as a network harddive when connected to the wd tv, other clients can see and acess the harddisk.
* flickr, youtube, 365 og Pandora web services built into the menu with login and search
* file magement for delete, copy, move on usb harddisk
* change of border and size of subtitles
* Photo scaling size, Diff transitions in slideshow and interval between pics in slideshow