I have two seperate USB based hard drives I want to put on my network to view pictures and video. I am not interested in purchasing a computer then attaching those drives to the computer. In a nutshell I want something that will obtain an IP address and give me simple access to the drives from anywhere on my network. I am looking for a pretty simple solution, but can't seem to find one. My requirements are as follows.
1. Device that attaches to network that once configured requires NO SOFTWARE from the accessing device (PC, BD Player).
2. Able to map the drive(s) so that they appear as X:\\
3. Able to attach 2 or three external hard drives via USB 2.0.
4. Able to put any file type on the hard drives to share.
5. 1000 MBs ethernet
6. Price range of 100-200... preferably closer to $100.