Originally Posted by rdgrimes
I think more often than not you'll prefer the results by using one of the usual decoders (PLIIx) in your AVR, for matrixing stereo to 5.1
I'm sure you are right, and hope I'm more than satisfied after what that is going to cost me later this year. What I can I'll get for now. :cool;
I see that the Foobar UPnP/DLNA Renderer, Server, Control Point was updated ...
0.99.38, released on 2012-04-18
Not much ...
- browser: improved browse loading times of huge folders over the Internet (playlists) (thanks kopf for testing)
- server: fixed gzip related crash with some clients
- server: added 2.8Mhz samplerate to the list in streaming profiles configuration. This allows foobar2000 as a renderer to play unmodified DSD files with foo_input_sacd: if max samplerate of the profile is 2.8Mhz *AND* max bitdepth is 24 bits *AND* the profile is setup for no transcoding of DSD files
- fixed "Customize Media Library tree..." button in preferences dialog failing to load the file if the foobar2000 profile path contains chars > 127 (accents, etc).
- server: track title searches emitted by Android BubbleUpnP search the Media Library globally (ie all tags) instead of just the title
but I'll have to look to see if this will help my Immersion disk.