Ok so i have been looking over alot of these threads since i decided i needed to get a streamer but im still missing some info so i need some help.
Backgound: I have a HTPC running windows 7 and WMC. I have copied my DVD collection into a folder structure(i.e VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS). This set up works great in my theater room but i would like to get a streamer for the living room TV as well.
1. Needs to play DVD and BD(potential future update is ok) from the video_ts folder.
2. Needs to be wireless (willing to by adapter or set up AP).
3. External HDD or Internal HDD(either one is fine) must be able to be accessed from my home network. Idealy i would keep the HDD attached to the streamer and transfer the files to the HDD from my HTPC via wireless
4. Would like to have some kind of hulu intigration (can stream from PC)
5. Audio is not critial. as long as at least stereo passes through HDMI im ok.
So far i have looked at the CinemaGo, CinemaTube, A-200(I would like to keep it under $150 though). Will any of those cover all requirement? Is there any other streamers that can do this? I really appreciate any help/opinions you can lend.