post #3001 of 10918 Old 02-17-2011, 11:56 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazz87 View Post
How are SSD buggy? I am running intel ssd x25-m on my notebook for the past yr and its the best upgrade you could do to a system.
Win 7 only and if space is not important.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3002 of 10918 Old 02-17-2011, 11:58 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
OK... against my better judgment I will post my write up that worked on MY system... I cannot guarantee it will work on yours.

This is what worked for me so I am sure that there are other methods that may work but my set-up is working flawlessly

right now.

First of all... Windows 7 sharing and the Dune do not play well together if things are not set up right so there are a few

things that you want to do.

Sharing works best if you share the first folder in the root. If you set up the actual root (the drive itself) to share you may

have problems like I did.

1) So... let's say you have your files in your e: drive. You want to create a folder called Video 1 (or whatever you want to

call it). Move all your files (movies, audio, pics, etc) into that "Videos 1" folder.

2) Right-click on that folder and select Properties and you will get this:

3)You will need to set up the sharing so click on the top button "Share..." and you will see this:

4) If you have Everyone already added to the list at the bottom then skip to #5. If not, then click in the top drop-down window

and select "Everyone".

5) Change the drop-down window on Everyone to Read/Write and click Share and you will see this:

6) This shows you your SMB network address (some places call it sharing address or Share). The HTPC1 is the name of my PC so

yours may be different.

Click Done and we are back to the Properties window:

7) Now click on "Advanced Sharing..." to double check on permissions and you will get this windows:

8) Make sure that top "Share this folder" is checked (it usually is but just in case make sure it IS checked). Now click on the

"Permissions" button on the lower left:

9) You should have "Everyone" in the top box and if you select it make sure the bottom 3 boxes are checked for "Allow". If you

have it and all three are checked then hit "OK" and skip to #15.

10) If you do not have an "Everyone" in that top box then go to this step...

Click on "Add."...you will get this window:

11) Click on "Advanced.." and you get this:

12) Click on "Find Now" on the middle right side... you will get additional options at the bottom of the screen:

13) Scroll down and select "Everyone" and select "OK"

14) Click on "OK"

Back to the Permissions window:

15) Now select "Everyone" and make sure all three "Allow" boxes are checked.

16) Click OK.

17) Click OK

This should get you set-up so you can browse your e:\\Videos 1\\ folder in your Dune browser. This will also allow the Dune

to see any files in that folder if you chose to use MyMovies or Zappiti.

On the Dune go to the Home screen and go to Network--->SMB--->Workgroup--->HTPC1 (or whatever you called your PC)--->Videos 1
You just cost a Professional a hundred bucks.
post #3003 of 10918 Old 02-17-2011, 12:14 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
@Killroy : Thanks a lot !! This is what I was seeking for and although I found a lot, this makes it all more clear. I will try these steps tomorrow and report back.

@blackscr : thanks for the suggestion, but at this moment I have to stick to my present PC. (dualcore with W7 ultimate). In near future I'm going to update to a 2600K processor and all necessary hardware. Perhaps I can use my present one then as WHS ?

@yelnatsch517 : The PC with XP on it is visible on the Dune and files can be streamed from it. The XP machine however doesn't show the Dune. But that's not a big problem as starting files is done on the Dune anyway. Didn't try it yest with HD content, but a DVD with DTS streamed without a problem.
The W7 machine shows the XP machine, the XP machine doesn't show the W7 machine.
Your remarks about SMB are useful too. I searched my PC for SMB and couldn't find anything, thus made me think it wasn't installed at all. I searched online and found out that the name in the services is "lanman".......
No wonder it confused me a lot !

Well, it seems I have a lot to try tomorrow.....and think I will remove everything I tried so far and start with a basic setup of W7 from an old image.

Today BTW I noticed that sometimes a reset or the option to rescan your network is not enough on the Dune and it required to pull the mains out and back in to get the networksettings back, after enabling and disabling the SMB server on the Dune. (enabling the SMBserver of The Dune : nothing was visble on the Dune. Disabling it : XP and W7 were visble, but it only showed the name of the W7 computer. The XP one was fully accessible.)

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much !
post #3004 of 10918 Old 02-17-2011, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackssr View Post

I can return the favour if you have any problems regarding the guides on my website !

www.dtsac3.com

post #3005 of 10918 Old 02-17-2011, 12:25 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye of Horus View Post

I can return the favour if you have any problems regarding the guides on my website !

www.dtsac3.com
No not me. I help users here for free. Enjoy promoting the best player out at press time. (Dune Series). It is my clients in the real world I love to charge!
post #3006 of 10918 Old 02-17-2011, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamasboy View Post
Are you using a wireless bridge or do you have an Ethernet cable from your router straight to the Dune?

If you are using a bridge, if they are not set up properly they can be flaky and cause a bottle neck.

If no bridge, what router are you using? Crappy routers or improper router settings can also cause a problem.

Can you explain more about your wired/wired network? My feeling is that it is not W7 or Dune's fault, it is your network setup.

It may come down to hiring someone for a few hours to set up your network. If you have something like Craigslist in your part of the world, you could hire some college kid that knows computers for weekend beer money.

Since every network setup is different, it is almost impossible for someone to troubleshoot networking issues in forum.
The W7 and XP PC's are cabled on a switch (upstairs in my house). A cable from the switch goes downstairs directly into one of the ports of the router.
The Dune (downstairs) is connected wireless to the same router, the Sony Bravia is cabled to the router. My wife's PC (notebook) is connected wireless and about once a month her Notebook from work uses the wireless too.
Installing all this went without any problem and all connected PC's behave as expected.

Well, I have no problem further with my PC's, but networking is new to me....
And as a newbie I was able to get all the machines working and using the internet connection and some PC's can even share files and the printer. But that's where it stops for me and when there is a problem, I have no idea where to search or how to fix it. Till now the Windows wizzards did all the work for me !

I am online since 1992, I built all my PC's myself, I was a Dbase 3+ programmer in the old days.......... so I don't consider myself as a complete newbie on PC's, but I am on networking

And yes, I understand after reading all the messages in this thread that it is impossible to fix all network problems on a forum, but I think a setup with a basic W7 machine + the Dune as only 2 in the network (so nothing else in it !) is the same for every PC. Don't know if this assumption is right !

post #3007 of 10918 Old 02-17-2011, 12:53 PM

Quote:
No not me. I help users here for free. Enjoy promoting the best player out at press time. (Dune Series). It is my clients in the real world I love to charge!
LOL !!!
So do I...... I even went so far that I took over someone's PC with Teamviewer to show him on his own PC how to use one of my guides.....
If the Dune is the best player, I cannot judge completely because I only have experience with the Mediagate MG35 and the WD TV. It sure plays a lot more formats and the sound and picture is excellent. No complaints about that !
(I love the ability to test my own surround files without having to transcode them first to DTS or MLP !)
But seeing the incredible long list of fixes in the beta firmware...... well.... I think you can fill in the rest yourself
My main complaint besides the networking, is the lack of gapless audio CD playing ! (Which is rather strange, because I'm sure that is still the most used format around the world........audio CD's. I don't think you can find ONE member on this forum that doesn't have any audio CD !)

BTW Didn't search yet, but playing MLP would make it even better..... (another HR audio format as used on DVDA's)

post #3008 of 10918 Old 02-17-2011, 01:16 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 63
Quote:

They charge $100 for that!!! I am in the wrong business.
post #3009 of 10918 Old 02-17-2011, 01:20 PM
EVT
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Since we're on the topic of network shares; though I have a WHS, on occassion I like to access something on my Win 7 PC through one of my Dunes. More often than not, I can't do it without uninstalling Windows Live login assistant; it seems no matter how many times I uninstall it it keeps re-installing itself automatically.

Is there any way to prevent this from happening?
post #3010 of 10918 Old 02-17-2011, 01:22 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 14
Quote:

Your life would be a lot easier if you invest in a WHS machine.

Ah, I wish so bad that were true....

(No offense intended blackssr, I just have spent way too many hours trying to figure this out. )

I've been trying for the last month to get a WHS machine (HP EX495) to work for streaming to my Dune. I've got it to the point where it works well except for one very annoying thing. I get a pause somewhere between 1 and 10 minutes into a movie. (BR iso) The pause lasts from 5 to 30 seconds, then the video fast forwards to catch up to where it would have been without the pause. Sound remains muted. At any point normal streaming can be restored by fast forwarding, rewinding, or chapter skipping. After this, playback is fine for the rest of the movie.

I'm running both the Dune and EX495 on the same Gigabit switch with cat 6 cables and static IP addresses. I even tried it with the router disconnected to rule that out. All I can figure is it's something to do with WHS waking up the hard drives??? If I have the Dune playing a movie, any movie, before I start watching, then everything is fine.

I've disabled Demigrator and I believe all of the HP bloatware during the times I watch movies. CPU and memory usage stay very low during the pause. Event viewer shows nothing happening during the pause. I've reset the clock on WHS so that it's 5 hours behind, so all of the midnight maintenance happens at 5:00AM. (Check Disc caused all sorts of stuttering...) Backups also happen between 5:00 AM and 8:00 AM.

If anybody has any ideas or help I would be most appreciative. Thank you!
post #3011 of 10918 Old 02-17-2011, 02:11 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killroy View Post

They charge $100 for that!!! I am in the wrong business.

I do that on my servers 6 - 8 times per week on a slow week.
post #3012 of 10918 Old 02-17-2011, 03:46 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirnak View Post

Ah, I wish so bad that were true....

(No offense intended blackssr, I just have spent way too many hours trying to figure this out. )

I've been trying for the last month to get a WHS machine (HP EX495) to work for streaming to my Dune. I've got it to the point where it works well except for one very annoying thing. I get a pause somewhere between 1 and 10 minutes into a movie. (BR iso) The pause lasts from 5 to 30 seconds, then the video fast forwards to catch up to where it would have been without the pause. Sound remains muted. At any point normal streaming can be restored by fast forwarding, rewinding, or chapter skipping. After this, playback is fine for the rest of the movie.

I'm running both the Dune and EX495 on the same Gigabit switch with cat 6 cables and static IP addresses. I even tried it with the router disconnected to rule that out. All I can figure is it's something to do with WHS waking up the hard drives??? If I have the Dune playing a movie, any movie, before I start watching, then everything is fine.

I've disabled Demigrator and I believe all of the HP bloatware during the times I watch movies. CPU and memory usage stay very low during the pause. Event viewer shows nothing happening during the pause. I've reset the clock on WHS so that it's 5 hours behind, so all of the midnight maintenance happens at 5:00AM. (Check Disc caused all sorts of stuttering...) Backups also happen between 5:00 AM and 8:00 AM.

If anybody has any ideas or help I would be most appreciative. Thank you!

I only custom build my servers. I have not used a cookie cutter PC in over 2 decades. Without hesitation, it is the HPs lack of performance, in the HDD throughput area, that is the cause of most issues. I can recall others complaining about similar issues and these members had HP WHS servers also. I am not familiar with your model but high performance is something HP is never concerned about.
If I had my way, I would format the Server, install WHS from scratch, install a hardware raid card and leave array out of that ridiculous drive pool nonsense. This alone will increase performance and eliminate most bottlenecks that are present.

I hope this helps.
post #3013 of 10918 Old 02-17-2011, 03:49 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVT View Post

Since we're on the topic of network shares; though I have a WHS, on occassion I like to access something on my Win 7 PC through one of my Dunes. More often than not, I can't do it without uninstalling Windows Live login assistant; it seems no matter how many times I uninstall it it keeps re-installing itself automatically.

Is there any way to prevent this from happening?

I have 5 Win 7 PCs in my home. I have shares set up on all of them. I never used Windows Live Login ever. Why bother? The Dunes see the shares once a short cut is created. I use these shares for test purposes only and never stream movies from them. I use my WHS for that.
post #3014 of 10918 Old 02-17-2011, 03:56 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

LOL !!!
So do I...... I even went so far that I took over someone's PC with Teamviewer to show him on his own PC how to use one of my guides.....
If the Dune is the best player, I cannot judge completely because I only have experience with the Mediagate MG35 and the WD TV. It sure plays a lot more formats and the sound and picture is excellent. No complaints about that !
(I love the ability to test my own surround files without having to transcode them first to DTS or MLP !)
But seeing the incredible long list of fixes in the beta firmware...... well.... I think you can fill in the rest yourself
My main complaint besides the networking, is the lack of gapless audio CD playing ! (Which is rather strange, because I'm sure that is still the most used format around the world........audio CD's. I don't think you can find ONE member on this forum that doesn't have any audio CD !)

BTW Didn't search yet, but playing MLP would make it even better..... (another HR audio format as used on DVDA's)

The list of fixes means very little. I have the Dunes since day one. I only use them for full bitrate BD rips with HD Audio. I have 4 units and not a player on the market can touch it for smooth playback over lan. Even after 14 months on the market there is not a player that outperforms it.
post #3015 of 10918 Old 02-17-2011, 03:59 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I don't think you can find ONE member on this forum that doesn't have any audio CD !)

What are audio-CDs? Are they those things that used to be used for music before MP3's were invented? How archaic!

Seriously, I don't own or have a single audio CD...so I am the one.
post #3016 of 10918 Old 02-17-2011, 04:15 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

I only custom build my servers. I have not used a cookie cutter PC in over 2 decades. Without hesitation, it is the HPs lack of performance, in the HDD throughput area, that is the cause of most issues. I can recall others complaining about similar issues and these members had HP WHS servers also. I am not familiar with your model but high performance is something HP is never concerned about.
If I had my way, I would format the Server, install WHS from scratch, install a hardware raid card and leave array out of that ridiculous drive pool nonsense. This alone will increase performance and eliminate most bottlenecks that are present.

I hope this helps.

Thanks for the reply!

Yeah, I think I'm going to have to build a server and sell the HP. I've spent a frustrating amount of time with the thing, because it seems like if it can stream just fine except for this one glitch, it should be able to work... (It won't accept a raid card, no slot.)

If I build a server, what do you think of Flexraid? Also, do you think I should stick with WHS, or would XP Pro work? (I have an un-used copy of XP-Pro.) I was thinking UnRaid, but that seems like a bear to get PyTivo going on. All I want to do is stream to the Dune, PyTivo, and backups would be nice...
post #3017 of 10918 Old 02-17-2011, 05:56 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Thanks for the reply!

Yeah, I think I'm going to have to build a server and sell the HP. I've spent a frustrating amount of time with the thing, because it seems like if it can stream just fine except for this one glitch, it should be able to work... (It won't accept a raid card, no slot.)

If I build a server, what do you think of Flexraid? Also, do you think I should stick with WHS, or would XP Pro work? (I have an un-used copy of XP-Pro.) I was thinking UnRaid, but that seems like a bear to get PyTivo going on. All I want to do is stream to the Dune, PyTivo, and backups would be nice...

WHS is worth every penny for the Home user. XP was never meant for server duties. No knowledge of unraid, so can not comment on that. I like Areca and 3ware for business use and Highpoint/port multilpier for low budget/home use. Eitherway, I am old school when it comes to hardware raid and Microsoft operating systems. In my world all servers are M$ with VMs and hardware Raid 5/6.
post #3018 of 10918 Old 02-17-2011, 06:48 PM
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 326 Post(s)
Liked: 614
Quote:

I hope this helps.

In/attached to my HP MSS I have a total of 31 drives, with 23 over USB. All are either WD green or Seagate green. My WHS has zero issues streaming three High Bitrate BD ISOs concurrently to my media players. The HP MSS is more than capable of streaming high bitrate BD ISOs with zero issues.

39TB unRAID1--53TB unRAID2--36TB unRAID3
LED DLP
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme

post #3019 of 10918 Old 02-17-2011, 06:52 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronwt View Post

In/attached to my HP MSS I have a total of 31 drives, with 23 over USB. All are either WD green or Seagate green. My WHS has zero issues streaming three High Bitrate BD ISOs concurrently to my media players. The HP MSS is more than capable of streaming high bitrate BD ISOs with zero issues.

Hey, if you are up to it then I'm still interested to know what your scaler reports for colorspace from your C200. It would help me out a lot to know how it handles video.
post #3020 of 10918 Old 02-17-2011, 07:01 PM
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 326 Post(s)
Liked: 614
Quote:
Originally Posted by dropzone7 View Post

hey, if you are up to it then i'm still interested to know what your scaler reports for colorspace from your c200. It would help me out a lot to know how it handles video.

rgb

39TB unRAID1--53TB unRAID2--36TB unRAID3
LED DLP
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme

post #3021 of 10918 Old 02-17-2011, 07:14 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 66
Quote:

rgb

Wow, really? That kind of surprises me. I think I will live with 4:4:4 YcbCr then. Why can't somebody make a media player that just does source direct, passthrough? Thanks for the info.
post #3022 of 10918 Old 02-17-2011, 07:18 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

Dude! Please, please tell me how you configured your MSS to do this. I have a stock EX495 with 3 WD 2Tb eads hard drives added. I would love for this thing to work, but I can't stop this last bug. I would be forever in your debt if you could tell me how to get my HP MSS streaming glitch free. I've posted here and at the MSS forum, and nobody can tell me how to get this machine working bug free.
post #3023 of 10918 Old 02-17-2011, 07:37 PM
Advanced Member

Update. I got my Vista machine to feed my Dune. Problem now is it stutters while trying to play a BluRay Rip, either in folder or ISO format. I'm thinking it's my harddrive, as it pretty much sucks, but I'm not sure.

Edit:
Just ran HD Tune and my HDD seems fine. Here's a screen shot of the benchmark. Now I'm not sure what's going on. Nobody else is on the network. Both the Dune and my Vista are wired Cat6 through a D-Link Switch.

Anyone have any idea what's going on? Oh yea, forgot to mention, both runs of Cat6, from Vista to switch and from switch to Dune are 100ft each. I don't think that should make a difference though. Maybe I'm wrong?
LL
post #3024 of 10918 Old 02-17-2011, 08:17 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I can not help but think of this picture (The first picture) when I imagine how your setup looks with 23 USB drives attached:

And now I think of my elegant 32TB raid setup:
LL
LL
post #3025 of 10918 Old 02-17-2011, 08:18 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Dude! Please, please tell me how you configured your MSS to do this. I have a stock EX495 with 3 WD 2Tb eads hard drives added. I would love for this thing to work, but I can't stop this last bug. I would be forever in your debt if you could tell me how to get my HP MSS streaming glitch free. I've posted here and at the MSS forum, and nobody can tell me how to get this machine working bug free.

Pixie Dust!
post #3026 of 10918 Old 02-17-2011, 08:22 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yelnatsch517 View Post

Update. I got my Vista machine to feed my Dune. Problem now is it stutters while trying to play a BluRay Rip, either in folder or ISO format. I'm thinking it's my harddrive, as it pretty much sucks, but I'm not sure.

Edit:
Just ran HD Tune and my HDD seems fine. Here's a screen shot of the benchmark. Now I'm not sure what's going on. Nobody else is on the network. Both the Dune and my Vista are wired Cat6 through a D-Link Switch.

Anyone have any idea what's going on? Oh yea, forgot to mention, both runs of Cat6, from Vista to switch and from switch to Dune are 100ft each. I don't think that should make a difference though. Maybe I'm wrong?

Do the internal Dune speed test. You need 10/11 MB/s for smooth playback.
post #3027 of 10918 Old 02-17-2011, 08:23 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

And now I think of my 32TB raid setup:

32TB?!?! How cute.
post #3028 of 10918 Old 02-17-2011, 08:33 PM

I do not own a dune but have been monitoring this forum before purchasing one to stream iso from my whs. So far I can't say I am too impressed. Seems to hit or miss if these work or not.

Anyway I work with computers everyday and wanted to share some info in case this may help someone down the road. These are some common issues I have seen in dealing with sharing issues in windows environments. These are just some steps you can take in an attempt to address your issues.

The following information is not intended for the inexperienced. Messing with some of the settings in these tools can render your OS useless. If you do not understand why or what you are changing google it yourself. If you still can't understand it do not change it. Err on the side of caution.

A)For those of you having issues with sharing on vista and windows 7 you may want to try disabling smb 2.0. Google it and you should find the reg keys.

B)Make sure all your user accounts have passwords. Especially the logged on user. If you need the device to boot logged in run "control userpasswords2" uncheck "users must enter a user name and password to use this computer". Hit apply an it will prompt you to store the password for a user account to autologon.

C)There are at least a few post sp hotfixes for smb on vista. You have to go through the msft request process to get them. And you really need to use wireshark to verify your smb issue to make sure they apply to your issue. Point here is Vista has a lot of issues with the smb protocol in general. Personally it's best to move off that platform like I did. If you own an hp or Dell running vista that is still under warranty, if you complain enough they will give you a free win 7 upgrade. You just pay shipping.

D)Verify your workgroup settings. Many manufacturer's change the default workgroup to things like "dellhome" or "Microsoft". All your pc's should be in the same workgroup.

E)There is a gpo under security settings about network access and sharing.

1) Click the Start Button, type "gpedit.msc" (without quotation marks) and click OK.
2) In the "Group Policy" window, double click on "Windows Settings" under "Computer Configuration".
3) Double click on "Security Settings"-> "Local Policies"-> "Security Options"
4) In the right panel, double click on the "Network access: Sharing and security model for local accounts".
5) Select "Classic - local users authenticate as themselves".
6) Click Apply and OK.

F)There is another gpo regarding LAN man auth. Google this to learn more.

1) Click the Start Button, type "gpedit.msc" (without quotation marks) and click OK.
2) In the "Group Policy" window, double click on "Windows Settings" under "Computer Configuration".
3) Double click on "Security Settings"-> "Local Policies"-> "Security Options"
4) In the right panel, double click on the "Network Security: LAN Manager authentication level",
5) Make note of your current setting.
6) Select "Send LM & NTLM Responses".
7) Click Apply and OK.

G)Simple method to create share on win 7. Open and admin cmd prompt and run "net share =c:\\folderpath /grant:everyone,full"

H)Simple method to remove share on win 7. Open admin cmd prompt and run "net share /delete"

I am sure this just cost another guy another 100 bucks. But I want to see a resolution. If anyone wants to seriously dig into their particular issue and you live in CT I may be able to help on a weekend. My time is not free of course.

I have not seen anyone try anything with network traces like from wireshark. Great tool if you want to see exactly what is going on behind the curtain. But it takes a lot of knowledge to know what you are seeing.

This may exist and i am just not aware but. It would also be nice if Dune put together some software to do a diagnostic on your sharing setup. One to run on the dune itself and one to run on the windows pc and offer up the recommended settings. This would only make the product more marketable.

Good luck all. I will go back to lurking in the shadows now.
post #3029 of 10918 Old 02-17-2011, 09:05 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 13
Quote:

Quite agree. My HP EX490 WHS even with the Celeron streams BD ISO's to a Neo 550 and a Dune H1 with CPU and network throughput capacity to spare. Even with the Samba file transfer protocol.
Hardwired 1 Gbs home network of course.

And I use WD EADS 5400 and SG 5900 RPM green drives in the WHS and the Mediasonic.

Certified HDTV junkie and AVS addict
U.S. Army FA WWII
post #3030 of 10918 Old 02-17-2011, 09:27 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by drcorso View Post

I do not own a dune but have been monitoring this forum before purchasing one to stream iso from my whs. So far I can't say I am too impressed. Seems to hit or miss if these work or not.

Not too useful for folks using Win 7 Home Premium.
Only available with Professional and Ultimate.

Certified HDTV junkie and AVS addict
U.S. Army FA WWII
Reply Networking, Media Servers & Content Streaming

Tags
Dune Hd Smart B1 1080p Media Player
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page