I'm seriously thinking of dumping my PCH C-200 and getting the HD Max.
The PCH has given me fits in:
o Slow network performance
o YAMJ has been a pain with my library [3500 TV shows, 500 movies]
o Buggy firmware releases
o Cranky support on their forum
A few questions:
1) Looks like the HD Max does not come up with a blu-ray drive, right? If I don't have a blu-ray drive, can I still play the few blu-rips I have? (either ISO or straight rips)
2) Does it support lossless codecs in MKV (TrueHD, DTS-MA)?
3) Does it support chapters in MKVs? [I have the blu-ray menus so I just rip the main movie via MakeMKV]
4) I'll be connecting to both a NAS and a WHS - any issue with multiple shares? I use ludlums (sp?) shell on my PCH to mount multiple shares
5) It looks like mymovies is the way to go on the WHS - any issues with that managing content on the WHS and pulling from my NAS? Did anyone buy mymovies? Their pricing confuses the heck out of me
6) Lastly, worthwhile switch or should I keep my C-200?