Apple TV owners' thread. - Page 208 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1484Likes

post #6211 of 7111 Old 10-05-2017, 02:21 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2767 Post(s)
Liked: 1284
Quote:
Originally Posted by powertoburn View Post
Anyone experience green screen when waking Apple TV 4K up? It does not happen all the time. If I unplug the HDMI cable and plug back in the green screen goes away. I am connected to Denon AVR-X2400H and Sony XBR-65X750D. Also anyone try the tvOS 11.1 beta?
I would submit a support ticket with Apple if you see this again.

lujan
236 Ultra HD
780 HD
18 HD DVD
4 SD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #6212 of 7111 Old 10-05-2017, 02:21 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1641 Post(s)
Liked: 1087
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Pream View Post
The black is elevated on ATV Blade Runner and my LG E7, I had to bring the brightness down to 43 from a normal setting of 50. I set it so that the black parts of the intro credit matched the letterbox black. I'm not sure how much older movies really benefit from HDR/DV and 4K.
They benefit a lot when done right. The UHD disk of that movie is easily the best UHD disk I have seen. The color range of 35 mm film is wider than HD color, the dynamic range exceeds what SDR can capture, and the detail, especially in sections originally shot in 65mm, is astounding (much better than many modern digital films with a 2k intermediate).
wasima likes this.

My current setup.
My favorite movie review podcast, the Next Picture Show.
Don't suffer through Gamma D on your JVC. Optimize HDR Tone Mapping using Arve's tool & Masciola's test patterns instead (hints.)
post #6213 of 7111 Old 10-05-2017, 02:22 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 54
It's so nice to have the ATV4K working properly - now able to switch between 4K HDR & DV, or SDR without having to restart.

It was frustrating finally realizing that my AVR did not have DV pass through capabilities. I reset the Apple TV to factory settings, along with the LG OLED B6 & my Onkyo TX-NR-747. After I got everything working properly - I adjusted my expert dark room/bright room settings, HDR and Dolby Vision settings on the LG.

post #6214 of 7111 Old 10-05-2017, 02:49 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
Liked: 67
Best of Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by akadennis View Post
Very happy for you, not the case for me. Have had many issues since updating my iPhone 7 Plus to IOS 11. Since then they have released 2 updates that supposedly fixed “bugs”. Was on the phone with them trying to fix one issue which was resolved only to come back with the latest update. I won’t go into the issues, I’ll save them for my call to Apple support.
Here is the iOS 11 update progression:

Quote:
iOS 11.0.2

iOS 11.0.2 includes bug fixes and improvements for your iPhone or iPad. This update:
Fixes an issue where crackling sounds may occur during calls for a small number of iPhone 8 and 8 Plus devices
Addresses an issue that could cause some photos to become hidden
Fixes an issue where attachments in S/MIME encrypted emails would not open

For information on the security content of Apple software updates, please visit this website: https://support.apple.com/kb/HT201222
iOS 11.0.1

iOS 11.0.1 includes bug fixes and improvements for your iPhone or iPad.

Quote:
thank you for this suggestion but I have actually done this several times. Went as far as deleting all my back ups and installing everything from scratch. Still have issues with contacts syncing to my car via bluetooth and also there is a known issue where if you turn off your data via the ATT app it also turns off your service. Anyway I think I'm getting off topic here. My original issue was with the apple TV and it's power cord, anyone else experience the apple TV not turning on when plugged in?
Ok, so your first issue is a Bluetooth issue with your car infotainment SW (surprise!) and the second doesn't really seem like a bug/issue, just an oversight on your behalf. I don't know who told you to go to a backup, but re-installing iOS 11 is not the answer. Back on topic, what makes you believe it's off? I ask because the ATV is always on once plugged in, it just wakes from sleep.

Space | The Media Room: 10.5 L x 7.5 W x 7.5 H | FiOS 150Mbps Ethernet
Sound | 5.1.2 Atmos: Denon AVR-S920W | Pioneer A. Jones SP-BS22-LR/SP-C22/SP-T22A-LR | Polk OWM3/PSW10
Vision | 4K Dolby Vision/HDR10: Vizio P50-C1 | Apple TV 4K | Microsoft XB1S | FiOS Moto QIP7232-P2
post #6215 of 7111 Old 10-05-2017, 03:48 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Liked: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgpublic View Post
Here is the iOS 11 update progression:

[/INDENT]Ok, so your first issue is a Bluetooth issue with your car infotainment SW (surprise!) and the second doesn't really seem like a bug/issue, just an oversight on your behalf. I don't know who told you to go to a backup, but re-installing iOS 11 is not the answer. Back on topic, what makes you believe it's off? I ask because the ATV is always on once plugged in, it just wakes from sleep.
I don’t know if it’s off or on. All I know is I put it to sleep when I’m done with it. Then when I’m ready to use it again it does not wake up turn on until I unplug and replug. The data issue with iPhone is a known bug with the IOS.
post #6216 of 7111 Old 10-05-2017, 03:50 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1341 Post(s)
Liked: 1046
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Pream View Post
The black is elevated on ATV Blade Runner and my LG E7, I had to bring the brightness down to 43 from a normal setting of 50. I set it so that the black parts of the intro credit matched the letterbox black. I'm not sure how much older movies really benefit from HDR/DV and 4K.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balthazar2k4 View Post
For reference, I have attached two photos to represent the black level problem on the ATV version of Blade Runner. The UHD-BD version is being played back on a Sony X800 UHD-BD player.

Please excuse the general quality of the photos as my iPhone 6S Plus takes crap photos with low light.
Yep...same here. Elevated black levels for sure. That's the first one I've seen.
davehale, Balthazar2k4 and mikestr like this.

Sony XBR75X940C Samsung UBD K8500
My Recommended Daytime Settings Apps(Video), My Recommended Daytime Settings Apps, My non-HDR and HDR Settings, Setting HDMI to show no overscan
Sony XBR75X940C, Samsung UBD K8500, Roku Ultra, DirecTV RVU and C61K, Chromecast Ultra
post #6217 of 7111 Old 10-05-2017, 03:54 PM

I bought the movie this afternoon but won't get a chance to view it till tomorrow morning.
post #6218 of 7111 Old 10-05-2017, 03:57 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1341 Post(s)
Liked: 1046
BTW, I bought Terminator Genisys (for $3.95) and the opening scenes make EXCELLENT use of HDR.
mutelight and mikestr like this.

Sony XBR75X940C Samsung UBD K8500
My Recommended Daytime Settings Apps(Video), My Recommended Daytime Settings Apps, My non-HDR and HDR Settings, Setting HDMI to show no overscan
Sony XBR75X940C, Samsung UBD K8500, Roku Ultra, DirecTV RVU and C61K, Chromecast Ultra
post #6219 of 7111 Old 10-05-2017, 04:00 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 454 Post(s)
Liked: 487
Quote:
Originally Posted by lujan View Post
  • I use Apple TV 4k for content exclusive to Apple
  • I use Roku Ultra for FandangoNow 4k content because it's the only device in my main watching room that does it.
  • I use the Shield for Vudu (2k), Amazon (4k HDR) and recently for Sony 4k (non HDR) content.
  • I use the built-in Vudu Vizio app for Vudu (4k DV) content
  • I use the Oppo for 4k HDR disks
  • I use the Chromecast Ultra for Google Play 4k HDR content

Did I miss anything? Remember the days when watching movies used to be easy?
No kidding. I am in the same boat. The ATV is my iTunes exclusive box which is currently hogging the the Shield's HDMI input. I wish I wanted to use it for more than that as the 7 HDMI inputs on my pre-pro are all filled by other devices.

It doesn't help that I totally hate Android TV on my Sony TVs.
  • I use Apple TV 4K for cheap 4K iTunes content
  • I use the Shield for Vudu (4K), Amazon (4K HDR), Netflix (4K HDR), and YouTube (4K)
  • I use the built-in Sony Ultra app in the TV for it's content and sometime YouTube (4K) (usually when someone accidentally pushes to the TV instead of the Shield
  • I use the Oppo for 4k HDR disks
  • Then I have redundant devices like the Xbox One S and PS4 Pro than can do some 4K streaming as well but I rarely use them for that

Then I have the X930E and LG E6 in the other rooms with an extra PS4 Pro and Xbox One S in one room, another Shield, an ATV 4 and just UGH. I wish I could just find one box to do it all as it is a big enough PITA having access to the all the media on one system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musician View Post
Cheat Sheet

Lujan, you have hit the nail on the head. It has gotten to the point I had to develop a Cheat Sheet. For those who might be wondering what a Cheat Sheet is, let me explain.

What is the Cheat Sheet

With the growing number of apps that might offer various features depending on the device and what it is hooked up to prompted me to develop a 'Cheat Sheet' template to record what audio and video each of our devices provides for a given app based on our particular system.

The zip file below includes a ®‎Microsoft Excel template that we can each customize for our personal use. You can even keep comments within the Excel spreadsheet for each of your devices that might included your settings for example or notes for each of the apps.
This table is definitely very handy! Fortunately I have it all in my head but I do get asked by friends and co-workers who are looking into diving into 4K and it is a total mess trying to explain which box is ticked for which service on which platform.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCsoftball7 View Post
BTW, I bought Terminator Genisys (for $3.95) and the opening scenes make EXCELLENT use of HDR.
Off the iTunes store or one of the other sites? Will gladly pay $4 for that movie to watch it one more time in 4K HDR. Anyway, appreciate the heads up!
africanlivedit and Musician like this.
post #6220 of 7111 Old 10-05-2017, 04:07 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Liked: 62
Quote:
I don’t know if it’s off or on. All I know is I put it to sleep when I’m done with it. Then when I’m ready to use it again it does not wake up turn on until I unplug and replug. The data issue with iPhone is a known bug with the IOS.
So I just got home, tuned on my TV, hit the menu button on my apple remote and nothing. It will not wake up. I'm about to call Apple.
post #6221 of 7111 Old 10-05-2017, 04:57 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
Liked: 167
Quote:
This was in reference to Blade Runner: The Final Cut which absolutely does have black level problems in my HDR10 setup. The same issue is not present on the UHD-BD.
Not at all on mine (Sony 940d). Looks perfect.

Steve Martin
former ISF Calibrator
If you can see my pixels, you are sitting too close.
Sony XBR75X940D, Sony XBR55X930D, Samsung UBD-K8500, Oppo BDP-103, Oppo BDP-93,
post #6222 of 7111 Old 10-05-2017, 05:01 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
Liked: 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheezmo View Post
Quote:
This was in reference to Blade Runner: The Final Cut which absolutely does have black level problems in my HDR10 setup. The same issue is not present on the UHD-BD.
Not at all on mine (Sony 940d). Looks perfect.
What settings are you using on the AppleTV? I have tried various permutations and arrive at the same black level issue. You are the first person I have seen who has reported not having a problem so far.
post #6223 of 7111 Old 10-05-2017, 05:07 PM
** Man of Leisure **

Mentioned: 214 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7735 Post(s)
Liked: 4331
Wow! I am impressed with the wireless on the AppleTV 4K.

gomo657 likes this.
post #6224 of 7111 Old 10-05-2017, 05:12 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
Liked: 167
Quote:
What settings are you using on the AppleTV? I have tried various permutations and arrive at the same black level issue. You are the first person I have seen who has reported not having a problem so far.
4K HDR 60

I guess my bad. If that black behind the Blade Runner logo is supposed to be 0 (matching the black bars) then it is elevated. I was admittedly watching in a bright room and didn't notice anything unusual. Sorry for doubting. I guess I can confirm it viewing in a darkened room, but I don't have the blu-ray/UHD disc to compare.
CCsoftball7 likes this.

Steve Martin
former ISF Calibrator
If you can see my pixels, you are sitting too close.
Sony XBR75X940D, Sony XBR55X930D, Samsung UBD-K8500, Oppo BDP-103, Oppo BDP-93,
post #6225 of 7111 Old 10-05-2017, 05:14 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
Liked: 497
Quote:
Quote:
4K HDR 60

I guess my bad. If that black behind the Blade Runner logo is supposed to be 0 (matching the black bars) then it is elevated. I was admittedly watching in a bright room and didn't notice anything unusual. Sorry for doubting. I guess I can confirm it viewing in a darkened room, but I don't have the blu-ray/UHD disc to compare.
The UHD-BD is jet black like the black bars during the credits.
nathan_h, CCsoftball7 and mikestr like this.
post #6226 of 7111 Old 10-05-2017, 09:05 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 1517 Post(s)
Liked: 602
Quote:
4K HDR 60

I thought uhd discs were all mastered at black = 5. Zero is just for black bars

DocACE911 on Steam, XBOX, PS4
"Kill Cancer or Die"
Custom Z9 Game Settings For SDR and HDR
Sony 75" Z9, Denon X4200, Definitive Technologies BP7002 + 9.1 ATMOS, PSV 18" sub
Loving Wife and 4 year old Son who tolerate this expense!
post #6227 of 7111 Old 10-05-2017, 11:20 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 2767 Post(s)
Liked: 1284
I watched my first 4k SDR movie on the Apple TV 4k and was very impressed with the quality of the video. It's much better than the 4k SDR quality on FandangoNow. The title was "Hercules" so not sure if this one is better than most or all of these titles look very good. Also, this one was a free upgrade and had to pay for the ones on FandangoNow.
Bullwyf likes this.

lujan
236 Ultra HD
780 HD
18 HD DVD
4 SD
post #6228 of 7111 Old 10-06-2017, 04:16 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 139 Post(s)
Quoted: 2385 Post(s)
Liked: 4170
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musician View Post
Cheat Sheet
Although the Excel template still remains the same I noticed some typos in the instructions so I have corrected them and moved things around a bit so the Editing Functions flow a little better.

Something I touched on briefly yesterday is a handy feature in Excel that allows a user to Insert Comments which can be useful to store settings or other relevant information about a particular device or application.

Here is an example where I have begun to input my Apple TV 4K settings so when I mouse-over that cell they are displayed...

I have edited my original post so if you want to download the complete zip file that includes the modified instructions (Version 1.04) as well as the template, it is available here:

Apple TV owners' thread.

Or if you have already downloaded the template and just want the updated instruction click on the Attached File below.

Only the best for you guys!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Cheat Sheet - Instructions.pdf (907.3 KB, 22 views)
nathan_h, lujan, mutelight and 1 others like this.

Samsung UN78HU9000 - Firmware 1510.3 SEK-3500U
Samsung UN40HU7000 - Firmware 1510.3 SEK-3500U
Samsung UBD-K8500 UHD Blu-ray Player; Apple TV 4K
Arris VIP5662W UHD Whole Home DVR; Chromecast Ultra
Marantz SR7005 Receiver; Magnepan Speakers; Martin Logan Subwoofer

Last edited by Musician; 10-06-2017 at 06:02 AM.
post #6229 of 7111 Old 10-06-2017, 05:51 AM

Apple status page shows problems this morning with iTunes, Apple TV & Apple Music:

https://www.apple.com/support/systemstatus/
post #6230 of 7111 Old 10-06-2017, 05:56 AM

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by wxchaser View Post
It was frustrating finally realizing that my AVR did not have DV pass through capabilities. I reset the Apple TV to factory settings, along with the LG OLED B6 & my Onkyo TX-NR-747. After I got everything working properly - I adjusted my expert dark room/bright room settings, HDR and Dolby Vision settings on the LG.
I have a feeling that this is my problem as well...went to set up our new ATV last night and, while I get an HDR flag, I do not see any DV options. I figured any receiver that can simply passthrough a 4k HDMI signal could passthrough DV. Is that not the case? *edit* (It clearly isn't the case, and I imagine it's unlikely my yamaha v381 will get any DV firmware update).

Did you end up separately hooking up your ATV directly to the television and sending the audio out through optical? I'm not sure there's room in our wall for another HDMI cable...

Last edited by mentsmin; 10-06-2017 at 06:06 AM.
post #6231 of 7111 Old 10-06-2017, 06:06 AM

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
Liked: 96
I do really like the Apply TV 4K but the sound quality is not nearly good as Shield TV's ...

We need bitstreaming and the ability to playback in HD audio.

I really don't get how or why Apple would release this unit without bitstreaming?

Anyway, fingers crossed the option will finally come because the sound quality isn't there.
jeep05 and oog500 like this.

TiVo Bolt (TiVo zealot since 2003)
Yamaha 3060 (BEAST RECEIVER), Oppo 203
Nvidia Shield TV, Apple TV 4K
Finally an owner of the OLED65B6P!!!
Returned Peace Corps Volunteer, 2005 - 2007, The Gambia
post #6232 of 7111 Old 10-06-2017, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mentsmin View Post
I have a feeling that this is my problem as well...went to set up our new ATV last night and, while I get an HDR flag, I do not see any DV options. I figured any receiver that can simply passthrough a 4k HDMI signal could passthrough DV. Is that not the case?

Did you end up separately hooking up your ATV directly to the television and sending the audio out through optical? I'm not sure there's room in our wall for another HDMI cable...
That is exactly what I did to fix the issue.

kwindrem posted a link to an Onkyo and Pioneer Dolby Vision update:

https://www.soundandvision.com/conte...-vision-update

Here's a list from Denon:

http://denon-uk.custhelp.com/app/ans...-compatibility

Good luck, it will go much faster once you research whether or not your AVR has Dolby Vision capabilities or passthrough.
Musician likes this.
post #6233 of 7111 Old 10-06-2017, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Good luck, it will go much faster once you research whether or not your AVR has Dolby Vision capabilities or passthrough.
Thanks!

I'm fairly certain mine (which I just bought last December) does not support DV and will not receive an update to do so (it's a yamaha RX-V381).

I thought I did my research, but apparently I didn't understand enough about the finer points of DV. Wonder if I should upgrade or just deal with it for a bit. I hadn't noticed before now because the only device I've had thus far that supported DV was the television (and its internal apps) itself, so the receiver wasn't involved on the video end.
post #6234 of 7111 Old 10-06-2017, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mentsmin View Post
Thanks!

I'm fairly certain mine (which I just bought last December) does not support DV and will not receive an update to do so (it's a yamaha RX-V381).

I thought I did my research, but apparently I didn't understand enough about the finer points of DV. Wonder if I should upgrade or just deal with it for a bit. I hadn't noticed before now because the only device I've had thus far that supported DV was the television (and its internal apps) itself, so the receiver wasn't involved on the video end.
I sent you a PM earlier - personally I would hold off on an upgrade until HDMI 2.1 - with improved bandwidth from 18Gbps (HDMI 2.0) to 48Gbps (HDMI 2.1). eARC will also be coming out - allowing Dolby Atmos over ARC. Probably be 2018!

By then competing Dolby formats may be resolved or improved.

I am like you - I want everything to work via streaming the way I can already do using 4K UHD discs. Unfortunately right now streaming devices are not allowing me the same quality of picture or sound that I can get, using DTS, DTX, Dolby Atmos, etc. I really notice a difference while watching content from my Oppo UDP-203 versus the ATV or Roku Ultra, streaming through Amazon 4K, Vudu, etc. I want the same functionality but it just is not quite there yet.

In the audio and video world whatever you buy today is outdated tomorrow!
post #6235 of 7111 Old 10-06-2017, 06:48 AM

Quote:
I sent you a PM earlier - personally I would hold off on an upgrade until HDMI 2.1 - with improved bandwidth from 18Gbps (HDMI 2.0) to 48Gbps (HDMI 2.1). eARC will also be coming out - allowing Dolby Atmos over ARC. Probably be 2018!

By then competing Dolby formats may be resolved or improved.

I am like you - I want everything to work via streaming the way I can already do using 4K UHD discs. Unfortunately right now streaming devices are not allowing me the same quality of picture or sound that I can get, using DTS, DTX, Dolby Atmos, etc. I really notice a difference while watching content from my Oppo UDP-203 versus the ATV or Roku Ultra, streaming through Amazon 4K, Vudu, etc. I want the same functionality but it just is not quite there yet.

In the audio and video world whatever you buy today is outdated tomorrow!
I guess I don't need to update my xbox or playstation until I replace the receiver.

This one doesn't do atmos either, so I guess that will be our next upgrade. Live and learn.
post #6236 of 7111 Old 10-06-2017, 07:02 AM

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
Liked: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by powertoburn View Post
Anyone experience green screen when waking Apple TV 4K up? It does not happen all the time. If I unplug the HDMI cable and plug back in the green screen goes away. I am connected to Denon AVR-X2400H and Sony XBR-65X750D. Also anyone try the tvOS 11.1 beta?
What cables are you using? Also are you using a Harmony remote? If you are using a Harmony try adding delays between the devices. I had a few green screens prior to adding delays to my remote. I more saw them when switching between my XBox One S and ATV 4K. The delays have seemed to clear it up. I use Silverback S6 cabling (3' and 15') for what its worth and have a Denon x2200 and a Vizio P series TV.

Vizio P65-C1 (2016 - Dolby Vision/HDR10)
Denon AVR-X2200W
Klipsch Quintet III's + Klipsch R-12SW 5.1
Apple TV 4K | XBox One S | HDHomeRun Prime w/ FiOS
Silverback S6 HDMI Cables
post #6237 of 7111 Old 10-06-2017, 07:07 AM

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked: 40
Does anyone notice a bit of a jerkiness (a tiny flicker every second or so) to Netflix (4K and 1080p streams) from the Apple TV 4K? I am going via a Denon S910W to Sony XBR75X850C. Don't notice this jerkiness in anything else other than Netflix.
Also, when I plug-in my Shield (which I may not keep around much longer), Apple TV 4K gets kicked out of HDMI CEC within a minute (no more auto input switching to Apple TV, and Apple TV does not show up in the list of inputs on TV menu anymore, which normally shows all directly connected devices as well as those connected vi the Denon). I think it's a Shield issue (unfriendly CEC behavior), as other devices like Sony 4K blu-ray player don't affect the Apple TV's CEC-ness.
Thanks!

Last edited by Bullwyf; 10-06-2017 at 08:48 AM.
post #6238 of 7111 Old 10-06-2017, 08:17 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by lujan View Post
I would submit a support ticket with Apple if you see this again.
It's one of a few error screens I've experienced at start up. Submitted a ticket with error logs directly to Apple. Encourage you to do the same thing.
post #6239 of 7111 Old 10-06-2017, 09:24 AM
** Man of Leisure **

Mentioned: 214 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7735 Post(s)
Liked: 4331
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickenback01 View Post
It's one of a few error screens I've experienced at start up. Submitted a ticket with error logs directly to Apple. Encourage you to do the same thing.
Could you describe to me where to find error logs on an AppleTV? Thanks.
post #6240 of 7111 Old 10-06-2017, 09:30 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 454 Post(s)
Liked: 487
I was integrating my SNES Classic into my system last night and was moving around inputs for everything so I reprogrammed my Harmony Elite and am happy to report I added the Apple TV 4K into an activity and the Harmony seems to be controlling it perfectly with no fuss, including from a cold system startup.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Networking, Media Servers & Content Streaming

Tags
Apple Tv Mc572ll A , Apple Tv Md199ll A

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page