Make sure you do the second part of #3
and power off and UNPLUG
all NMT units you do not want to synch
1. Attach the provided antenna to the RF antenna port at the rear panel of your NMT.
2. Remove the batteries from the RF remote control.
3. Power ON your NMT and wait for it to complete its loading process.
(Power OFF and unplug the power cord of all other NMTs that you do not intend to
synchronize in this synchronization exercise.)
4. Re-insert the batteries into the RF remote control. By inserting the batteries, the RF
remote control will now synchronize with any RF-compatible NMT that is active.
5. The RF remote control and NMT is now synchronized and will function properly.