Hi. I just bought WD TV Live Hub and had a few questions that I couldn't find the answer to on WD's site or manual, if anyone can help, please!
1. Is it possible to watch something off a USB drive or external HD without syncing it over to the WD TV's HD?
2. Is it possible to watch or do something on the WD TV while it's syncing?
3. Is it possible to manually start a sync? My WD TV was on screensaver one time and I plugged in a USB drive. I pressed the OK button on the remote and it cancelled sync, so I had to reconnect the USB.
4. Is there a way to delete subtitle files (.srt) in the WD TV, or do I have to go on a computer?
5. Is there a way to create new folders and rename things in the WD TV or do I have to do that on a computer?
6. Lastly, how do you organize and name your folders for WD TV? I know this seems like a weird question, I'm looking for a good system to organize my stuff and was wondering if anyone's using a more effective or organized way. Just looking for some new ideas, by any chance.
Any answers would be much appreciated. Thank you!