post #1891 of 2252 Old 04-25-2012, 12:32 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by WDFan1970 View Post

tim: I see that once in a blue moon... But it's less than 1%; certainly not 50%...

My player crashes are usually fewer than once per week now.

Mine crashed all the time with newest firmware or would just freeze. I rolled back about five releases to a version that is stable for me. Only thing that does not work on my release is Get Content Info but I can live with it.

Who ever is writing these updates needs to do better regression testing, especially for critical features. If I released code like this I would get S-it Canned!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1892 of 2252 Old 04-28-2012, 12:45 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Super quick, i just tried out a keyboard to see if it works to enter the pw and user name for netflix and hulu. It works so no more digital kb! Yay
post #1893 of 2252 Old 04-28-2012, 01:22 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 16
O pinon of people here who use the Live Hub......

Is it's interface good enough to justify using this as a storage/streming solution?

I really want a personal cloud, and want a good streaming client. I have multiple options now for streaming, and think as far as the "cloud" goes a dedicated NAS device might be better, but the Live Hub could be the best of both worlds.

I've seen things you wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate.
post #1894 of 2252 Old 04-28-2012, 02:32 PM

So is copying from your Mac computer to the hard drive relatively simple if you are connected to your home network?

Also if you are viewing HD movies (large files) from the hard disk do you get any stuttering or freezing during playback. I am currently using Boxee and it will not play back (MKV file) movies that at 1080p as the files are so large without freezing up. The problem is in streaming large files over your network vs WD Hub if you were viewing it directly from the Hub hard drive. I would think that any size file would work being viewed directly from the hard drive Hub but that is my question.

Thanks.
post #1895 of 2252 Old 05-01-2012, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben12345 View Post

So is copying from your Mac computer to the hard drive relatively simple if you are connected to your home network?

Also if you are viewing HD movies (large files) from the hard disk do you get any stuttering or freezing during playback. I am currently using Boxee and it will not play back (MKV file) movies that at 1080p as the files are so large without freezing up. The problem is in streaming large files over your network vs WD Hub if you were viewing it directly from the Hub hard drive. I would think that any size file would work being viewed directly from the hard drive Hub but that is my question.

Thanks.

Yeah, I've never had stuttering or freezing when watching files directly from the Hub's hard drive. I watch large MKV files all the time (10GB+).
post #1896 of 2252 Old 05-01-2012, 11:29 AM
AVS Special Member

I am curious. Who here is using the latest firmware and it able to watch large MKV files from a file server connected on their network? I am curious if it is just my setup or if other people are on an older firmware where streaming large mkv files is stable.

By the way, I am using a WHSv1 connect directly to a 1gps switch. Two of my hubs are also connected directly to the same switch. Everything is connected via CAT6.
post #1897 of 2252 Old 05-01-2012, 03:20 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Liked: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by stepmback View Post

I am curious. Who here is using the latest firmware and it able to watch large MKV files from a file server connected on their network? I am curious if it is just my setup or if other people are on an older firmware where streaming large mkv files is stable.

By the way, I am using a WHSv1 connect directly to a 1gps switch. Two of my hubs are also connected directly to the same switch. Everything is connected via CAT6.

What do you consider big? I've got WHSv1 too and playback 6-8GB files without stuttering over a 100Mbs switch.

Visit the Lipszyc Home Theater! 1.0
2.0 done and finally posted! - Theater 2.0

And now...The Queen City Theater (3.0)
post #1898 of 2252 Old 05-01-2012, 04:59 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blipszyc View Post

What do you consider big? I've got WHSv1 too and playback 6-8GB files without stuttering over a 100Mbs switch.

Uncompressed blurays...... Usually between 20-30gb
post #1899 of 2252 Old 05-07-2012, 05:50 PM

Latest update, released 5/7/2012, version 3.04.17:

Supports new PlayJam games Push'em Penguin, Mahjongg and Sudoku.
Supports video file shuffling.
Supports manual metadata search for TV shows.
Supports Live TV tab in Home UI for TV service such as Skitter.TV where applicable.
Supports redesigned service UI with categories and short description.
Supports virtual currency in PlayJam.
Supports PlayJam new loading screen and improved loading bar.
Resolved Netflix getting randomly de-authorized.
Resolved geo-location filter issue in Puerto Rico for Netflix and Hulu Plus.
Resolved geo-location filter issue in Costa Rico for Netflix.
Resolved device reboot issue when viewing photos from Network Attached Storage with more than 600 photos.
Resolved issue unable to turn On and Off DLNA Media Server through Web UI.
Resolved Cinemanow loses DRM key after rebooting.
Resolved device reboot issue in Picasa viewing slideshow in shuffle mode.
Resolved TV show episode sorting issue after auto Get Content Info.
Resolved issue Skitter application does not work after using Netflix.
Resolved issue with MKV playback via Samba.
Resolved can't access WD Sentinel through windows network share.
Resolved Accuweather issue preventing selection of a new location.
Resolved issue media library rescans network storage after every reboot.
Resolved audio speed issue in M4V and MP4 after changing audio selection.
Resolved HDMI auto negotiation using wrong resolution issue.
Resolved various PlayJam stability and performance issues.
Resolved issue media library does not update properly after moving content.
Resolved several user interface and functional issues with Live365.
Resolved Spotify issue music stops playing when browsing album.
Resolved issue resuming OGM video playback displays a blanks screen.
Resolved issue subtitle and audio settings are not saved in media library.
Resolved issue unable to load theme from web GUI.
Resolved Deezer unable to play from search results.
Resolved no media error message when playing content in a folder within an empty folder.
Resolved video stuttering issues when playing from network storage.
Resolved issue could not get content info for video title containing an "x".
Resolved video cover art is not shown in dashboard.
Resolved several language translation issues for all languages.
Resolved French translation issues in Spotify.
Resolved several WD Remote navigation issues.
--------------------------------------------
General Info
Note: Deezer is now only available in select countries.
Note: Blockbuster and Mediafly online services have been removed from the UI.
Note: Letter entry using WD Remote does not work for all services.
post #1900 of 2252 Old 05-14-2012, 02:34 AM

Still no option to automatically shutdown the harddisk after some time ? Or even better an option to make it the default when switching the device off from the remote ??

It is really too noisy for a bedroom

PS: Any way to automatically retrieve content (photos, summary, ...) for ALL media in a folder/drive ? (and manually fix the errors after)
post #1901 of 2252 Old 05-18-2012, 08:52 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Just got one of these. I have folder.jpg files in video folders for thumbnails. Some of them show up fine and others are really grainy. I looked in the "thumbs" folder and when I copy and rename some of the thumbnails (to add a Jpg extension so I can see the file details), some of the ones that are labelled 176x271 in the filename are actually only 65x96. They look grainy. The ones that are actually sized to 176x271 are just fine.

Note: I am only using the internal hard drive.

Note 2: I am on the latest firmware 3.04.17, using the default theme.

Any suggestions?
post #1902 of 2252 Old 05-19-2012, 04:57 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbrennem View Post

Just got one of these. I have folder.jpg files in video folders for thumbnails. Some of them show up fine and others are really grainy. I looked in the "thumbs" folder and when I copy and rename some of the thumbnails (to add a Jpg extension so I can see the file details), some of the ones that are labelled 176x271 in the filename are actually only 65x96. They look grainy. The ones that are actually sized to 176x271 are just fine.

Note: I am only using the internal hard drive.

Note 2: I am on the latest firmware 3.04.17, using the default theme.

Any suggestions?

This must have been something to do with low-res embedded thumbnails in the JPG files. I copied the graphic into a brand new JPG file, erased the library, rebooted the WDTV and the thumbnails are OK now.
post #1903 of 2252 Old 05-30-2012, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hjones View Post

You can connect the 3TB to your computer and copy files, then move it to the WD Hub, connect, and it will show up on the Hub as USB1 if you connect it to the front USB connector on the Hub or USB2 if you use the rear USB connector. Move it back and forth at will, but remember to use the Hub's eject function before disconnecting the external drive, or your computer will say the drive has errors and will want to scan and fix.

If you have the hub connected to the same home network as your computer, you can also map the external 3TB as a network drive and copy, delete, move that way, BUT your speed will be the same as transfer to the WD Hub's internal drive.

Does anyone know if themes will work on an external hdd?
post #1904 of 2252 Old 05-31-2012, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepmback View Post

I have a Live Hub connected to a Patriot NAS w/8TB in a RAID 5 configuration.....All my files are in MKV format, some are large 30GB, and I do not have any issue viewing my films with the Hub with the latest firmware....My network is gigabit.....I only have one Hub on the network....This setup feeds a large screen projection system.....
post #1905 of 2252 Old 06-06-2012, 05:03 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 26
New International and Domestic Entertainment Options Complement WD TV® Live™ and WD TV® Live Hub™'s 'Play Anything' Popularity

IRVINE, Calif., June 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Western Digital® (NASDAQ: WDC), the world's leader in external storage solutions and maker of the popular WD TV® media player family, today introduced a variety of new entertainment options for the WD TV Live™ and WD TV Live Hub™ media players. Current and new users can now enjoy Red Bull TV™, ABC iview (Australian Broadcasting Corporation), Acetrax™, Maxdome, the BILD TV-App, and the AOL On Network. They can also watch live and recorded TV with the new SlingPlayer® app and save their premium HD movies to the WD TV Live Hub's internal storage with VUDU.

WD's new entertainment choices add to the WD TV media player family's prodigious ability to play personal content such as videos, photos and music by supporting a wide range of media formats. Users can watch content located on any networked PC or Mac® computer in the home, from a network drive such as WD's My Book® Live™ personal cloud storage, and from any directly connected digital camcorder, camera, or USB drive. WD TV Live Hub owners can also save and share pictures and videos from outside the home, using the WD Photos™ app for iPhone®, iPad® and Android™ mobile devices.

"WD continuously listens to its customers, and adds the content options they want," said Scott Vouri, vice president and general manager, WD connected home solutions. "With today's addition of hot international and domestic channels, live TV through SlingPlayer, and HD movie rentals, purchases and downloads through VUDU, the WD TV media players truly provide the most entertainment."

The WD TV Live Hub is the only media player to offer direct HD movie download service for today's hottest new movie releases purchased from VUDU's large library of movies and TV shows. VUDU is a subscription-free, HD video streaming service, which offers more than 70,000 blockbuster titles including new releases, Hollywood classics, independent films, and TV shows. Because it has an integrated 1TB hard drive, the WD TV Live Hub can save and play back purchased digital content from VUDU, including the high-quality HDX™ video format that features 1080p Full HD and rich Dolby Digital Plus™ 7.1 audio. "By centralizing their entertainment on the WD TV Live Hub, our customers get high-performance full-HD movie playback without overloading their home network or cluttering up the hard drives of other PCs in the house," added Vouri. From "Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol" to "The Muppets" WD brings today's top movies to the WD TV Live Hub for a cinema-like experience at home through the available VUDU service.

New Services[1] Now Available:

SlingPlayer (worldwide) – With a Slingbox® connected in your home, the SlingPlayer app brings your living room TV experience to your connected device in any room – around the home or around the world.
The AOL On Network (US) – The AOL HD app, part of The AOL On Network, features high-definition technology, lifestyle, celebrity and entertainment content updated daily from The AOL On Network, which features video from brands like Engadget, TechCrunch, The Huffington Post and Moviefone.
Red Bull TV (worldwide) – A unique online portal offering exclusive high quality programs from the World of Red Bull in HD. Available to nearly all devices – Red Bull TV offers worldwide live webcasts and a thematic catalogue of VODs complementing exclusive shows of the multimedia content of redbull.com.
ABC iview (Australia) – ABC iview is Australia's most popular catch-up TV service and is run by the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC). It features 14-day catch-up from channels ABC1, ABC2, ABC3, ABC4Kids and ABC News 24.
Acetrax movies (UK, Ireland, Switzerland, Germany, France, Italy and Austria) – Available on the WD TV Live only, this service offers blockbuster new release and library movies from the major Hollywood studios.
maxdome (Germany) – Available on the WD TV Live only, the most popular German video-on-demand service maxdome delivers over 45,000 major film and TV titles.
BILD TV-App (Germany) – With the BILD TV-App users navigate easily and comfortably with the remote control through Germany's largest news and entertainment portal. The application offers the latest news and videos from politics, lifestyle, entertainment and sports, as well as the pictures of the day.

TiVo Elite, TiVo 4, Four TiVo Minis, TiVo Stream, Roku 3, Google Chromecast, Cox Cable, Sonos
post #1906 of 2252 Old 06-06-2012, 06:24 PM

Wow, Redbull TV !!! I can hardly contain how happy I am right now!! *sarcasm*

They keep adding services that nobody cares about. Why not focus on getting an Amazon Instant Video...
post #1907 of 2252 Old 06-06-2012, 06:39 PM

I just updated and can still stream large mkv files.
Where is the slingbox support.
post #1908 of 2252 Old 06-07-2012, 06:18 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 26
I keep waiting for HBO Go and Amazon Instant. I am about ready to give up on it and buy a Roku.

TiVo Elite, TiVo 4, Four TiVo Minis, TiVo Stream, Roku 3, Google Chromecast, Cox Cable, Sonos
post #1909 of 2252 Old 06-08-2012, 02:56 PM
Advanced Member

Who knows if this SlingPlayer app is going to work with Sling Adapter for Dish receivers?
post #1910 of 2252 Old 06-10-2012, 09:14 AM

"The WD TV Live Hub is the only media player to offer direct HD movie download service for today's hottest new movie releases purchased from VUDU's large library of movies and TV shows. VUDU is a subscription-free, HD video streaming service, which offers more than 70,000 blockbuster titles including new releases, Hollywood classics, independent films, and TV shows. Because it has an integrated 1TB hard drive, the WD TV Live Hub can save and play back purchased digital content from VUDU, including the high-quality HDX™ video format that features 1080p Full HD and rich Dolby Digital Plus™ 7.1 audio. "By centralizing their entertainment on the WD TV Live Hub, our customers get high-performance full-HD movie playback without overloading their home network or cluttering up the hard drives of other PCs in the house," added Vouri. From "Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol" to "The Muppets" WD brings today's top movies to the WD TV Live Hub for a cinema-like experience at home through the available VUDU service."

For my purposes, this was the most important function to be added....No more ripping, encoding, buying ripping software, trying to beat DRM,etc.......I have tried this with the Hub and it works great....When the CFF(Common File Format) is deployed, UV will allow copying to various types of storage, which means I will be able to move my films to the NAS server on my network, with backup copies in the cloud.......Then my migration from disk to digital will be complete......biggrin.gif
post #1911 of 2252 Old 06-10-2012, 09:43 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Liked: 601
Quote:
Originally Posted by donthetech View Post

"The WD TV Live Hub is the only media player to offer direct HD movie download service for today's hottest new movie releases purchased from VUDU's large library of movies and TV shows. VUDU is a subscription-free, HD video streaming service, which offers more than 70,000 blockbuster titles including new releases, Hollywood classics, independent films, and TV shows. Because it has an integrated 1TB hard drive, the WD TV Live Hub can save and play back purchased digital content from VUDU, including the high-quality HDX™ video format that features 1080p Full HD and rich Dolby Digital Plus™ 7.1 audio. "By centralizing their entertainment on the WD TV Live Hub, our customers get high-performance full-HD movie playback without overloading their home network or cluttering up the hard drives of other PCs in the house," added Vouri. From "Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol" to "The Muppets" WD brings today's top movies to the WD TV Live Hub for a cinema-like experience at home through the available VUDU service."
For my purposes, this was the most important function to be added....No more ripping, encoding, buying ripping software, trying to beat DRM,etc.......I have tried this with the Hub and it works great....When the CFF(Common File Format) is deployed, UV will allow copying to various types of storage, which means I will be able to move my films to the NAS server on my network, with backup copies in the cloud.......Then my migration from disk to digital will be complete......biggrin.gif

I wonder how it can play HD sound, when it doesn't support it at all.

Media Server: UnRaid Server: 15TB of storage and growing :).

http://www.avsforum.com/lists/display/view/id/8599

Home Theater Set Up:

http://www.avsforum.com/lists/display/view/id/8597

post #1912 of 2252 Old 06-10-2012, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donthetech View Post

When you download a movie from VUDU does it copy it to your hard drive? I would not think you could copy it to your hard drive and keep it as that would be like getting a permanent movies for the price of a download. I assume VUDU would not allow that. Would be great it that worded.
post #1913 of 2252 Old 06-10-2012, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben12345 View Post

When you download a movie from VUDU does it copy it to your hard drive? I would not think you could copy it to your hard drive and keep it as that would be like getting a permanent movies for the price of a download. I assume VUDU would not allow that. Would be great it that worded.

Upon reading this again, I guess you have to BUY the movie to be able to copy it to your hard drive, not rent it.
post #1914 of 2252 Old 06-11-2012, 05:41 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by GusGus748s View Post

I wonder how it can play HD sound, when it doesn't support it at all.

Sure it does. It supports Dolby Digital+ and Dolby True HD.

It just doesn't support DTS-HD MA.
post #1915 of 2252 Old 06-11-2012, 07:54 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDFan1970 View Post

Sure it does. It supports Dolby Digital+ and Dolby True HD.
It just doesn't support DTS-HD MA.

From their WD Website WDTV2 specifications:
File Formats Supported
Video - AVI (Xvid, AVC, MPEG1/2/4), MPG/MPEG, VOB, MKV (h.264, x.264, AVC, MPEG1/2/4, VC-1), TS/TP/M2T (MPEG1/2/4, AVC, VC-1), MP4/MOV (MPEG4, h.264), M2TS, WMV9, FLV (h.264)
Photo - JPEG, GIF, TIF/TIFF, BMP, PNG
Audio - MP3, WAV/PCM/LPCM, WMA, AAC, FLAC, MKA, AIF/AIFF, OGG, Dolby Digital, DTS
Playlist - PLS, M3U, WPL
Subtitle - SRT, ASS, SSA, SUB, SMI

Note:
MPEG2 MP@HL up to 1920x1080p24, 1920x1080i30 or 1280x720p60 resolution.
MPEG4.2 ASP@L5 up to 1280x720p30 resolution and no support for global motion compensation.
WMV9/VC-1 MP@HL up to 1280x720p60 or 1920x1080p24 resolution. VC-1 AP@L3 up to 1920x1080i30, 1920x1080p24 or 1280x720p60 resolution.
H.264 BP@L3 up to 720x480p30 or 720x576p25 resolution.
H.264 MP@L4.1 and HP@4.1 up to 1920x1080p24, 1920x1080i30, or 1280x720p60 resolution.
An audio receiver is required for multi-channel surround sound digital output.
Compressed RGB JPEG formats only and progressive JPEG up to 2048x2048.
Single layer TIFF files only.
Uncompressed BMP only.
For details, please refer to the user manual.

Furthermore, as far as I know none of their FW updates have given the WDTV HD sound either.

Home Theater Set Up:

post #1916 of 2252 Old 06-11-2012, 08:28 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 63
Quote:

From their WD Website WDTV2 specifications:
File Formats Supported
Video - AVI (Xvid, AVC, MPEG1/2/4), MPG/MPEG, VOB, MKV (h.264, x.264, AVC, MPEG1/2/4, VC-1), TS/TP/M2T (MPEG1/2/4, AVC, VC-1), MP4/MOV (MPEG4, h.264), M2TS, WMV9, FLV (h.264)
Photo - JPEG, GIF, TIF/TIFF, BMP, PNG
Audio - MP3, WAV/PCM/LPCM, WMA, AAC, FLAC, MKA, AIF/AIFF, OGG, Dolby Digital, DTS
Playlist - PLS, M3U, WPL
Subtitle - SRT, ASS, SSA, SUB, SMI
Note:
MPEG2 MP@HL up to 1920x1080p24, 1920x1080i30 or 1280x720p60 resolution.
MPEG4.2 ASP@L5 up to 1280x720p30 resolution and no support for global motion compensation.
WMV9/VC-1 MP@HL up to 1280x720p60 or 1920x1080p24 resolution. VC-1 AP@L3 up to 1920x1080i30, 1920x1080p24 or 1280x720p60 resolution.
H.264 BP@L3 up to 720x480p30 or 720x576p25 resolution.
H.264 MP@L4.1 and HP@4.1 up to 1920x1080p24, 1920x1080i30, or 1280x720p60 resolution.
An audio receiver is required for multi-channel surround sound digital output.
Compressed RGB JPEG formats only and progressive JPEG up to 2048x2048.
Single layer TIFF files only.
Uncompressed BMP only.
For details, please refer to the user manual.
Furthermore, as far as I know none of their FW updates have given the WDTV HD sound either.

The old Live Plus played TrueHD just fine.

EDIT: http://community.wdc.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Hub-General/WD-TV-Live-Hub-Won-t-Play-TrueHD-Audio/td-p/115190

Bill
post #1917 of 2252 Old 06-11-2012, 08:55 AM
AVS Special Member

It doesn't matter what the old device did. I'm talking about the new WD devices. They do not support any HD sound because of licensing reasons. WD will have to pay in order for the WD media streaming devices to be able to play HD sound, which I think WD should go ahead and pay for the licensing, and increase the devices prices a little bit. I like the WDTV2 that I bought for my parents. It is an awesome machine. They haven't had any issues with it. HD sound isn't necessary for them since their AVR is old and doesn't support it, but I was thinking of given them a new AVR for XMAS, and WDTV2 would sound much better with HD sound.

I think WD and Apple have a big advantage over the other media players due to being big corporations, and they can afford to pay for the correct licensing. If they were to do that, and implement some type of easy to set up jukebox such as Zappiti, Yadis, etc, they would be getting a lot of business. However, I this will never happen.

Home Theater Set Up:

post #1918 of 2252 Old 06-11-2012, 09:01 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 63
So the new version won't even passthrough TrueHD?

Bill
post #1919 of 2252 Old 06-11-2012, 11:39 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfattbill View Post

So the new version won't even passthrough TrueHD?
Bill

Yes, it will... I do it all the time... Note, though, that it's only HDMI passthrough. TosLink or S/PDIF won't do it because the bandwidth isn't high enough.

The SMP is even badged with the TrueHD Logo (http://www.wdc.com/wdproducts/library/AAG/ENG/4178-705254.pdf) so I'm not sure why GusGus is so insistent to the contrary... Don't guess he's ever tried. smile.gif

If I recall, *ALL* WD HDMI devices have "allowed" Dolby True HD passthrough; but it's only *officially* supported (and documented with badging) in the SMP and Elements Play G2. Though the other products aren't badged for Dolby True HD, it DOES WORK.

This includes:
WDTV HD (Gen 1 & 2)
WDTV Elements Play (Gen 1 & 2)
WDTV Live
WDTV Live+
WDTV Live Hub
WDTV Live SMP
post #1920 of 2252 Old 06-11-2012, 11:43 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

... they can afford to pay for the correct licensing.

Irrelevant. DTS Corporation *only* grants DTS HD-MA licenses to RECEIVER / DECODERS or devices with integral Bluray Optical Drives.

So that means one of two things:
1- Streamers that DO allow DTS HD MA passthrough are doing so in violation of DTS Corps rights.
2- There is *NO* requirement for a license to do PASSTHROUGH.

I think WD's legal and marketing departments are at odds with each other.

WD's marketing people want the BADGE. But they cannot have the badge without a LICENSE. And DTS will not grant a license because it's not a BD Player or receiver.
Reply Networking, Media Servers & Content Streaming

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page