*Official* Nixeus Fusion XS Thread - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 116 Old 03-04-2011, 10:11 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Nixeus, a Los Angeles based startup, will be introducing their Nixeus Fusion XS product shortly. There is already a Fusion XS board in their own forums.

Let us use this thread to discuss the player, its platform and exchange tips and tricks after the product comes to the market.

I will update this post as and when info becomes available.

Ganesh T S
Sr. Editor, AnandTech Inc.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 116 Old 03-05-2011, 04:13 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 10
When I saw the Fusion XS thread on their forums and asked them questions about it... they told me it will be a new media player that is part of their "Fusion Series" of media players designed to work with the current Fusion HD?... When I questioned them for more information they replied that more information will be released by the press in the month of March... so when I saw this thread I was hoping you might have received and posted some information?...

Marvell ARMADA 1000 (88DE3010) Dual Sheeva Cores @ 900MHz (Dual Core Processor)
Android Froyo 2.2 Operating System
512MB DDR2 RAM
1GB NAND Flash

Movie Cover Art is created and provided by 3rd Party Software Yet Another Movie Jukebox (YAMJ) & Movie Flow

UPDATE EDIT 1-6-2012:

Confirmed Features with YouTube videos showing the Fusion XS in action

Nixeus Fusion XS (NX-500) Promotion Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l3luKIKYns

Nixeus Fusion XS (NX-500): Marvell's Qdeo Video Processing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I1pl9YpDMM

Nixeus Fusion XS (NX-500): Installing Android Apps & Internet TV (From Asia)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jmSS81W4r0

The Fusion Experience - 3rd Party Applications
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBM9ixGul9g

The Fusion Experience - Streaming Online Content
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppv2V4rynYg

The Fusion Experience - USA & Other Region Online Channels/Shows
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9-pYEdq0Zw

Video showing Hi10 playback and subtitle support:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7dDLZtJbng

Cheers!

Cameron
post #3 of 116 Old 03-05-2011, 04:27 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgvroadster View Post

When I saw the Fusion XS thread on their forums and asked them questions about it... they told me it will be a new media player that is part of their "Fusion Series" of media players designed to work with the current Fusion HD?... When I questioned them for more information they replied that more information will be released by the press in the month of March... so when I saw this thread I was hoping you might have received and posted some information?...

Well, I do have information but it is under NDA right now. Probably next week or so, I can make public what I know.

Ganesh T S
post #4 of 116 Old 03-11-2011, 06:59 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

NDA lifted Here is our analysis:

http://www.anandtech.com/show/4214/n...he-dma-market/

Ganesh T S
post #5 of 116 Old 03-12-2011, 05:26 AM
Advanced Member

Nice detailed analysis!

Regarding the dual core Marvell chipset... do each core run at 900MHz or 1.2GHz?

I know the Sigma 8655 has one cpu running at 500MHz and the second run at 333MHz...

Since it is using Android 2.2... do you know if we can install apps or use an android phone to control it like a remote?

Cheers!

Cameron
post #6 of 116 Old 03-12-2011, 05:55 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Nice detailed analysis!

Regarding the dual core Marvell chipset... do each core run at 900MHz or 1.2GHz?

I know the Sigma 8655 has one cpu running at 500MHz and the second run at 333MHz...

Since it is using Android 2.2... do you know if we can install apps or use an android phone to control it like a remote?

Yes, each of the cores run at 900 MHz. However, on a per-clock basis, the MIPS CPUs in Sigma 8656 are slightly more efficient than the cores in the 88DE3010. However, because of higher clock rate in 88DE3010, the general performance is expected to be better on it.

I think there will be options to install apps, but that info and the remote etc. will be known only closer to launch time.

Ganesh T S
post #7 of 116 Old 03-12-2011, 03:43 PM
Advanced Member

It is interesting that Nixeus chose to let a third party release this info , rather than issue a official press release with detailed specs etc themselves?

Sounds a bit like Vaporware at this stage - we shall see.....

post #8 of 116 Old 03-12-2011, 06:16 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddystacker View Post

It is interesting that Nixeus chose to let a third party release this info , rather than issue a official press release with detailed specs etc themselves?

Sounds a bit like Vaporware at this stage - we shall see.....

Anandtech is a very reliable web site... From reading their articles in the past they have been very analytical, non-bias, and research their facts - even better than Toms Hardware in my opinion... just from their information alone regarding the Marvell Chipset features/functions they must have verified it with a Marvell representative about whom will be releasing media players or media adapters because I couldn't obtain that information just from Marvell's website...

They even have their own new Media Player test suite now that provide concrete facts/benchmarks to compare - that leads me to believe more media player reviews are coming...

I am very interested to see how current and new media players stack up on the media test suite - other than basing it on what other reviewers and media player owners are saying because information can be conflicting sometimes due to user preference/error.

Cheers!

Cameron
post #9 of 116 Old 03-12-2011, 07:59 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 82
Quote:

It is interesting that Nixeus chose to let a third party release this info, rather than issue a official press release with detailed specs etc themselves?

Quote:

Anandtech is a very reliable web site...

Anandtech's reliability, expertise and thorough research goes without saying.

But still, why we haven't heard any of this from the horse's mouth? I suspect it is because it allows Nixeus to remain uncommitted. They can gage the market, and kill the project if all doesn't go well. With an all new architecture, it is a risky project, and I suspect there is not yet much code behind those screen-shots. It may mean that it will be some time before we hear an official announcement.
post #10 of 116 Old 03-12-2011, 09:28 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkHotchkiss View Post

But still, why we haven't heard any of this from the horse's mouth? I suspect it is because it allows Nixeus to remain uncommitted. They can gage the market, and kill the project if all doesn't go well. With an all new architecture, it is a risky project, and I suspect there is not yet much code behind those screen-shots. It may mean that it will be some time before we hear an official announcement.

The official PR will come before the end of March (It has already been approved by Marvell also). It is just that AnandTech requested an exclusive on the launch (because we have been providing Nixeus feedback on what should be improved in Fusion XS and what features we think the market wants). I am also in touch with Marvell PR, and I know the project is definitely on

Just to give an indicator of how AnandTech operates (at least with respect to media streamer products), we have actually had the Fusion HD review sample since December 2010. Whenever we finish up a review, we give a preview link to the manufacturer to see whether they have any responses / bug fixes in the pipeline to resolve our issues. When Nixeus promised HD audio passthrough, I was not quite happy that it wasn't available from MKV container. There was no support for chapters or PGS subtitles in MKVs. I indicated these issues (amongst a host of others) to them, and they asked me to put the review on hold till these were resolve implemented.

Basically, AnandTech aims to make the product better for the consumer as well as the manufacturer. Only in very extreme cases do we actually put out a majorly negative review (when we know for sure that the item's firmware development is EOL or almost EOL, like the TViX Slim S1).

In the course of giving feedback about Fusion HD, I got to know about their plans for Fusion XS. For the last 2 - 3 months, I have been given frequent updates as to the status of the Fusion XS project.

Anyways, we do have official confirmation of the product on the Nixeus forums:

http://www.nixeus.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=203

The important thing to remember about media streamer products is that there is nothing which can fit all your criteria by giving all the flexibilities of a HTPC. It is a give and take policy. Knowing the limitations of the chipset and the maturity of its SDK will give you an idea of how much can be achieved with it. As I have mentioned countless times before, always read unbiased reviews and forum posts before purchasing the unit. All media players have shortcomings, and in our reviews at least, we make it a point to list them all.

PS: Let me also give a plug to another tangentially related thread I created yesterday, in case it skipped your notice: http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1321163 ;

Ganesh T S
post #11 of 116 Old 03-13-2011, 08:32 AM
Advanced Member

Well said Mark , using a "third party" saves egg blowing up on their face if they later decide to not comit to production.

There was a key phrase on Nixeus forum a few months ago "The Fusion XS is a new media player we may be releasing in 2011"."MAY" being the word of interest here.

Using Anandtech as their mouth piece is indeed a interesting strategy , But I do agree that has a good amount of expertise in the media player area.Its a similar thing that Popcorn have done in the past with MPC Club.

As I said , we shall see , it will be interesting to look back on this thread in a few months..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkHotchkiss View Post

Anandtech's reliability, expertise and thorough research goes without saying.

post #12 of 116 Old 03-13-2011, 08:38 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakmal View Post

When Nixeus promised HD audio passthrough, I was not quite happy that it wasn't available from MKV container. There was no support for chapters or PGS subtitles in MKVs. I indicated these issues (amongst a host of others) to them, and they asked me to put the review on hold till these were resolve implemented.

Its interesting that I and a few other people suggested all of these (and Delete over network , seamless Branch .iso play etc etc) to Nixeus a few months prior to you doing so.. Hopefully they will listen to you more than they did to us.. Again time will tell...

post #13 of 116 Old 03-13-2011, 04:16 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

Well said Mark , using a "third party" saves egg blowing up on their face if they later decide to not comit to production.

There was a key phrase on Nixeus forum a few months ago "The Fusion XS is a new media player we may be releasing in 2011"."MAY" being the word of interest here.

Using Anandtech as their mouth piece is indeed a interesting strategy , But I do agree that has a good amount of expertise in the media player area.Its a similar thing that Popcorn have done in the past with MPC Club.

As I said , we shall see , it will be interesting to look back on this thread in a few months..

As stated by Jakmal - AnandTech asked to write and release their analysis before Nixeus issues their press release.

Quote:

Its interesting that I and a few other people suggested all of these (and Delete over network , seamless Branch .iso play etc etc) to Nixeus a few months prior to you doing so.. Hopefully they will listen to you more than they did to us.. Again time will tell...

At least with this announcement by AnandTech we now know where most of their engineering resources went. I know Android OS needs at least 4 millions lines of code (don't know how long that takes - I'm a finance guy).

Speculating from what Jakmal stated above when he found out about the Fusion XS and the frequency of Fusion HD firmware with major features slowed down - I'm thinking maybe in October 2010 or Nov 2010 was when they started working on the Fusion XS... so maybe because it's not they weren't listening to you (Teddy) and some of our requests - maybe their top engineers were just too busy with the Fusion XS. Obviously blu-ray branching must have took too long because Ganesh released his review on the Fusion HD before it was completed... But they did managed to release a few firmwares including the recent Feb. 26 with the Anime subtitle fix! (There must have been a lot of Anime fans asking for it including myself!)

Obviously... we will see how these next few months turn out...

Cheers!

Cameron
post #14 of 116 Old 03-13-2011, 05:13 PM
Advanced Member

I see Nixeus posted that the Fusion XS will be using the Google Chrome browser that supports HTML5 and and Flash 10.1... I'm wondering if that will allow for watching streaming video sites like Hulu, Discovery Channel, etc. (Unless they block them out too?)

Cheers!

Cameron
post #15 of 116 Old 03-13-2011, 06:28 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:

... so maybe because it's not they weren't listening to you (Teddy) and some of our requests - maybe their top engineers were just too busy with the Fusion XS. Obviously blu-ray branching must have took too long because Ganesh released his review on the Fusion HD before it was completed... But they did managed to release a few firmwares including the recent Feb. 26 with the Anime subtitle fix! (There must have been a lot of Anime fans asking for it including myself!)

Obviously... we will see how these next few months turn out...

For Fusion HD, it is just a matter of priorities and standing out from the competition. As I mentioned in the original Fusion HD thread, your price needs to tally with the cost. The warranty and the bundled wireless-N and US support do not matter much to the end user if it doesn't deliver the features one wants. Why hype up those features and support the player initiailly?

In this context, the only fault that I can see with the Fusion HD is the user interface. Compare this with other 8654 / 8655 based platforms. How many of them have seamless Blu-Ray branching? How many have HD audio from MKV which is fast becoming one of the standard way to back up Blu-Rays after ISO format.

If you look at WDTV Live (same 8655), has there been any change in core functionality since launch (They are yet to do DTS-HD audio passthrough from M2TS / any HD audio from MKV)? It is all a matter of perspective. I repeat what I stated in my review, the Fusion HD is the best 8655 based player when you discount the user interface.

Also, never buy a media player till it does all you want. Don't expect firmware updates (if you get them, it is a bonus). Nixeus states it is still working on updates for PGS subtitles (which is the most required feature after HD audio in MKV) amongst other things. If those updates come through, it would be nice. If it doesn't, well, you already know the limiatations after reading the review. Hopefully, the player wasn't purchased if that feature was very important to the customer.

Quote:

I see Nixeus posted that the Fusion XS will be using the Google Chrome browser that supports HTML5 and and Flash 10.1... I'm wondering if that will allow for watching streaming video sites like Hulu, Discovery Channel, etc. (Unless they block them out too?)

I don't think there is much hope. Yes, Flash 10.1 is there. But, this would just be like any other Android 2.2 device (can you watch Hulu on your tablet or smartphone running Android? Unlikely...);

Ganesh T S
post #16 of 116 Old 03-13-2011, 06:56 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

In this context, the only fault that I can see with the Fusion HD is the user interface. Compare this with other 8654 / 8655 based platforms. How many of them have seamless Blu-Ray branching? How many have HD audio from MKV which is fast becoming one of the standard way to back up Blu-Rays after ISO format.
That was the whole point of what I tried to stress to Nixeus , but alas it fell on deaf ears.ie Give your player features that other players do not have , and it **MAY** be more likley to sway buyers your way (as they like that particular feature) , but I dont think they could see this.. It also would make Nixeus a bit of a "Leader" by the fact it had features others players did not have..

Take the "sort by date" feature for instance , this is a feature I totally suggested from the get go when I was beta testing the Nixeus a year ago.. I don't think (correct me if I am wrong) this feature is found on any other player? , well at the time it was not anyway..

I explain the concept to Nixeus a few times , but to this day I dont think they got it fully , if they were a user they would have...

Many people download stuff to a single directory , with most players, you HAVE to know the exact title of the file to be able to find it in the players file browser (which usually sorts alphabetical and has 100's of files in it) - a "sort by date" feature , allows the newly downloaded file to pop right to the top of the file browser - dead easy! , a truly great feature!

I don't think Nixeus ever saw the value of this , as they never totally developed the feature , as it is at this time (latest firmware) the Nixeus does not sort folders by date , hence if the file you want is in a folder you have to use the "old" (know the file/folder name) method to find it.Would be very simple for their programmers todo if they were bothered I am sure..

With Branching , I am pretty sure the PCH A200 plays these ok , at least it does not crash like the Fusion does.

post #17 of 116 Old 03-13-2011, 07:07 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
I don't think there is much hope. Yes, Flash 10.1 is there. But, this would just be like any other Android 2.2 device (can you watch Hulu on your tablet or smartphone running Android? Unlikely...);
Hulu is blocked on Android Tablets too? On 2.2 Froyo, 2.3, and even on 3.0? I don't have access to all the toys you do Ganesh... please elaborate?
I was under the impression it was only blocked on GoogleTV and Boxee Box by D-Link...

Since it is using Android 2.2 I'm also wondering if they would open it up to Android developers....

Cheers!

Cameron
post #18 of 116 Old 03-13-2011, 07:51 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Take the "sort by date" feature for instance , this is a feature I totally suggested from the get go when I was beta testing the Nixeus a year ago.. I don't think (correct me if I am wrong) this feature is found on any other player? , well at the time it was not anyway..

I explain the concept to Nixeus a few times , but to this day I dont think they got it fully , if they were a user they would have...

Many people download stuff to a single directory , with most players, you HAVE to know the exact title of the file to be able to find it in the players file browser (which usually sorts alphabetical and has 100's of files in it) - a "sort by date" feature , allows the newly downloaded file to pop right to the top of the file browser - dead easy! , a truly great feature!

I don't think Nixeus ever saw the value of this , as they never totally developed the feature , as it is at this time (latest firmware) the Nixeus does not sort folders by date , hence if the file you want is in a folder you have to use the "old" (know the file/folder name) method to find it.Would be very simple for their programmers todo if they were bothered I am sure..
I just checked my Fusion HD and they have a "sort by modified" and when i selected it lists media files by newest download (newest added or newest modified folder/file)... the newest file pops up at the top of the menu browser - is that the same thing as your sort by date feature you've been requesting?

Anyhow I'm not going to talk any more about the Fusion HD on this thread (Out of respect to other forum memebers and respect for Jakmal for starting this thread - don't want it de-railed or deleted....I'll keep Fusion HD stuff on the Fusion HD thread)...

I'm on this thread to learn more about the Fusion XS.

Cheers!

Cameron
post #19 of 116 Old 03-13-2011, 09:59 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Hulu is blocked on Android Tablets too? On 2.2 Froyo, 2.3, and even on 3.0? I don't have access to all the toys you do Ganesh... please elaborate?
I was under the impression it was only blocked on GoogleTV and Boxee Box by D-Link...

Since it is using Android 2.2 I'm also wondering if they would open it up to Android developers....
Unfortunately, I don't have any Android tablets / smartphones capable of Flash to confirm this. My educated guess is that it is not accessible. I have asked some of my colleagues at AnandTech to look into this in particular.

Ganesh T S
post #20 of 116 Old 03-14-2011, 04:21 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
I just checked my Fusion HD and they have a "sort by modified" and when i selected it lists media files by newest download (newest added or newest modified folder/file)... the newest file pops up at the top of the menu browser - is that the same thing as your sort by date feature you've been requesting?

Anyhow I'm not going to talk any more about the Fusion HD on this thread (Out of respect to other forum memebers and respect for Jakmal for starting this thread - don't want it de-railed or deleted....I'll keep Fusion HD stuff on the Fusion HD thread)...

I'm on this thread to learn more about the Fusion XS.
Yes of course its the feature!! , and its actually "sort by date" on the actual menu , and on the latest f/w it does NOT sort the folders by date (just single files) , just as I said in my post above "its only half developed" , ie it was in there but not fully complete.

As you say , the thread got a bit of track , this stuff is getting a bit like "thrashing a dead horse" though , as no one really listens anyway...

I give up....

As you both know I have been involved with the media player scene from pretty much the start , but this is getting way too frustrating , I think its time to donate my Nixeus to a worthy cause and take a step back and leave you to it...

post #21 of 116 Old 03-14-2011, 07:13 PM
Advanced Member

While surfing the internet at work I found this on Engadget.com

http://www.engadget.com/2011/03/14/a...sion-xs-media/

Cheers!

Cameron
post #22 of 116 Old 03-25-2011, 12:29 AM
Advanced Member

From the Nixeus Fusion XS thread... they uploaded a video of them beta testing some of the features from a firmware they developed before CES 2011 Las Vegas... it shows the Chrome Web Browser supporting Flash... you notice it still needs to work out some bugs...

Here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4WG6XvIn2c

Cheers!

Cameron
post #23 of 116 Old 03-25-2011, 01:05 AM

Quote:

From the Nixeus Fusion XS thread... they uploaded a video of them beta testing some of the features from a firmware they developed before CES 2011 Las Vegas... it shows the Chrome Web Browser supporting Flash... you notice it still needs to work out some bugs...

Here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4WG6XvIn2c

Thanks for the link.

The Fusion XS looks intriguing and arrive at a reasonable price point....just hope that they focus on video playback as much as they are concerned about playing youtube clips and surfing the web with the XS.
post #24 of 116 Old 07-19-2011, 12:35 AM
Advanced Member

Nixeus announced on their Forum and Facebook they will be showcasing the Nixeus Fusion XS (NX-500) exclusively at the gdgt Live Event in Seattle, WA on Friday August 5, 2011.

Anybody in that area that is able to attend the event and play with it? Then reporting back here on their thoughts and opinions would be awesome!

It's a free event and registration and information can be found here:
http://blog.gdgt.com/gdgt-live-retur...on-august-5th/

Cheers!

Cameron
post #25 of 116 Old 11-03-2011, 01:17 AM
Advanced Member

I recently had the opportunity to play with this media player at the GDGT Live Los Angeles Event this past Friday (Oct. 28, 2011).

My impressions so far:

Internet Radio and Music Player
They had TuneIn installed and it seem to worked perfectly. They also had an Android APK for some kind of music player that allows you to assign music cover art scrapped from the internet to your music files and to create a playlist (don't remember what it is called)

Regarding the built in Web Browser -
despite the amount of people using Wifi for internet in the Noka Club, I was able to get streaming video from Justin.tv and YouTube HD 1080p Video playing a music video on YouTube Vevo (It had a built in YouTube API but I wanted to check out the web browsing ability). No Hulu and Netflix though.

Regarding Android Froyo 2.2 OS -
it seemed pretty intuitive (looked like a custom build - different from other Android players) and they had a USB Flash Drive with some Android APK and I was able to install them- they did stated they have people in the Android Community developing apps for their own Nixeus Android Market Place to work specifically with the Fusion XS.

Regarding File Format Support - MKV and 10bit H.264
It seems to play MKV files well including 3D SBS MKV (They had it hooked up to a 3D TV with glasses). They also had a 10bit H.264 720p video file with 16 reframes that played back with some minor artifacts. It seemed to play 10bit H.264 with lower reframes better with little or no artifacts.

Regarding YAMJ
I can confirm that YAMJ works! Nixeus told me they have permission from the creator of YAMJ... and they are also working on an Everson skin?

All in all I thought it was pretty stable and working - I asked why they haven't released it yet. Their response was they are still ironing out some minor issues and optimizing the features. They didn't give me a confirmed date but said it would definately ship this holiday season...

They also uploaded the promotion video on YouTube that I saw looping at the show for the Nixeus Fusion XS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l3luKIKYns

Cheers!

Cameron
post #26 of 116 Old 11-25-2011, 07:53 AM

So where is this player.....they've been working on it for a while.....when will we see it??

Anandtech does say December 2011....they need to hurry cause Santa needs my list....I'm ready to try it (heck I fell for Boxee might as well go for double or nothing!)
post #27 of 116 Old 11-25-2011, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitsuHelp View Post

So where is this player.....they've been working on it for a while.....when will we see it??

Anandtech does say December 2011....they need to hurry cause Santa needs my list....I'm ready to try it (heck I fell for Boxee might as well go for double or nothing!)

MitsuHelp

I would not bother.If you read this thread you will see that Nixeus has a proven track record of making many promises , but not delivering.

avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1265806&highlight=nixeus

They only developed their last product (The Fusion) for six months or so before moving on , leaving many users upset,despite many promises to the contray.

Suggest that you look at one of the many other Andorid players that other people are bringing to market - Nixeus has many let down customers me for one!!
post #28 of 116 Old 11-25-2011, 03:49 PM
Advanced Member

From my e-mail conversation with them they said first full week of December. So it could be Dec 9th give or take. They said one reason for their delays is to ensure it is as stable as possible and they recently received a new SDK from Marvell...

They have been hush hush on saying what it can do or cannot do - making an effort not to make any promises on things that are not confirmed working... but from what I saw at the gdgt show in Los Angeles it does look promising - at least better than any Android media player I had a chance to play with in terms of file playback support.

Cheers!

Cameron
post #29 of 116 Old 12-05-2011, 10:54 PM
Advanced Member

Some new videos confirming features that are working on the Nixeus Fusion XS:

The Fusion Experience – 3rd Party Applications
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5BvqDPk_6g

The Fusion Experience – Streaming Online Content
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmkIzpgo_IM

Video showing Hi10 playback and subtitle support:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7dDLZtJbng

They spent more than a year developing this player with many delays and they announced on their website the launch date is Dec. 15, 2011...

But one of their Authorized Re-sellers in Australia, Mwave.com.au, have already shipped some units to Australian customers before their official ship firmware and user manual is ready ...(from what I read on their forums)...

Cheers!

Cameron
post #30 of 116 Old 12-06-2011, 05:53 PM

I will definitely buy this thing, because it will msot likely be alot better than my Lacie Lacinem PlayHD which I hate
Reply Networking, Media Servers & Content Streaming

Tags
Nixeus Nx 500 Fusion Xs Network Media Player

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page