If you are asking me the only way I got to making an m2ts step was in an attempt to fix the V9 mkv stuttering.
The journey to try at least and figure out what was going on with V9 led me down several paths. One of those paths including trying other software and making one large m2ts file from a source that has multi-branched m2ts files.
V9 mkv stuttering happens even with blurays that are not multibranched. In terms of observing outcomes and testing variables making m2ts files was certainly worthwhile. I've tried several different ways that one can make mkv's with V9. All end up stuttering once made into the mkv. The m2ts file, even with the multi-branches still in place did not stutter. Input that acceptable m2ts into DVDFab V9 and turn that into an mkv, it stutters on playback. Input that acceptable m2ts file made in V9 into V8 of DVDFab and make MKV, no stuttering.
I still have no idea what V9 is doing in the mkv process. Something clearly different between V8, which works, and V9 which doesn't.
It isn't that hard to make an mkv. Something is being done with the source file on the way to the mkv.
I know, rocket scientist......
If it was the source file or my hardware I'd not see success with V8, with txmuserR, MakeMKV, etc. The only thing that is different is which software I use not the platform nor the bluray nor the bluray drive.
V9 mkv stuttering.
V8 no stutter.
TsMuxerR plus MergeMKV no stutter.
MakeMKV no stutter.
I've been hammering the multi-channel LPCM into MKV's too but that is a different issue. Figured as long as I'm learning I might as well tackle the multi-channel LPCM learning curve too.
DVDFab has not been all that friendly nor welcoming of my criticism by the way.
E.B. White said, "I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."