post #7591 of 7600 Old 03-23-2015, 12:37 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 263 Post(s)
Liked: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackssr View Post
AnyDVDHD, tsMuxeR,BDinfo are all you need.

Rip both movies to hard drive using AnyDVD HD.
Mount both movies using Virtual Drive
Demux the Atmos out of the movie using tsMuxeR.
Load the 3D version into tsMuxeR with correct playlist found from BDinfo.
Add the Atmos track
Uncheck the DTS HD Track
Check the Atmos track
Create new ISO with tsMuxeR.

My only concern is will the Audio and Video be in Sync.

For what it is worth,I also just figured out how to combine the two parts of large 3D movies like the following: The Hobbit: An unexpected Journey Extended 3D, and The Hobbit Desolation of Smaug Extended 3D into a single ISO. If any one cares let me know and I will write a brief tutorial on what to do. I tested both movies and no issues whatsoever. It was really nice watching continuously without having to leave part one and load part two. I think my method will also work for the LOTR Extended Trilogy but I do not own these.

Don't you just use tsmuxer to append both files or maybe use copy /b after creating the iso's?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #7592 of 7600 Old 03-27-2015, 01:20 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Combine BDMV's

I would like to combine multiple ripped Blu-ray discs into a single blu-ray disc.

I tried using tsMuxer where I added the m2ts files from the BDMV folder of 3 discs. I got a BDMV folder whose was the same size as all 3 videos combined. However when I tried to play the new video, I get only the first video but the time length indicated is for the third video. One player I tried played the video of the third one but played the audio from the first one. I thought that the three might have been stored as separate titles but only one title was listed. I tried adding the mpls files from each one but got the same result.

Can anyone give me any clues why this happened and/or to give me step by step instructions on how to properly add the three m2ts files and so that all three will play sequentially and properly.

Thanks
post #7593 of 7600 Old 03-27-2015, 11:05 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 717 Post(s)
Liked: 358
Quote:
Originally Posted by themelz View Post
I would like to combine multiple ripped Blu-ray discs into a single blu-ray disc.

I tried using tsMuxer where I added the m2ts files from the BDMV folder of 3 discs. I got a BDMV folder whose was the same size as all 3 videos combined. However when I tried to play the new video, I get only the first video but the time length indicated is for the third video. One player I tried played the video of the third one but played the audio from the first one. I thought that the three might have been stored as separate titles but only one title was listed. I tried adding the mpls files from each one but got the same result.

Can anyone give me any clues why this happened and/or to give me step by step instructions on how to properly add the three m2ts files and so that all three will play sequentially and properly.

Thanks
You're going to need dedicated authoring software for that, and create a custom menu as well. If your player supports HD MKV or M2TS files, you could also just put those on a BD-ROM disc. No authoring or menu required.
post #7594 of 7600 Old 03-27-2015, 11:45 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 829 Post(s)
Liked: 565
Quote:
. . . instructions on how to properly add the three m2ts files and so that all three will play sequentially and properly.
TSMuxer will join multiple .m2ts segments into a single .m2ts file that will play start to finish. ADD the first .m2ts in TSMuxer then JOIN the remaining .m2ts files so they appear as indented below the first. Select "M2TS Muxing". TS Muxer will join them into a single large .m2ts file in the order you list them. There will be no menu. The .m2ts file will play start to finish and play the titles one after the other. If you are talking about full-length movies, it is unlikely that you will be able to burn the result back to a single BD-R without massive re-compression.

Other than that, I'm not sure what you are trying to do.

- kelson h

The bitterness of poor quality lasts long after the sweetness of the low price is forgotten . . . life is too short to drink bad wine

Last edited by Kelson; 03-27-2015 at 11:48 AM.
post #7595 of 7600 Old 03-27-2015, 01:10 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 613
TMPGEnc Authoring Works 4 is packed with features to help you create professional-looking DVDs and Blu-ray Discs that you'll love to share with friends and family.
Also, be sure to check out the New Features section for more great features!
Easy-to-use interface.
Intuitive step-by-step process.

MickinCT
post #7596 of 7600 Old Yesterday, 06:39 AM

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
Liked: 37
anyone who can help me out with ripping blurays to stream on my home network I would really appreciate it.
I have anydvd hd and jriver but I can't get it to work with anything besides my computer running jriver..it says not compatible or broken file...it seems like it's copying everything and it's taking up alot of space. . I tried makemkv and handbrake but makemkv made it all crazy with hundreds of pieces of video and handbrake actually seems like it's the best because it shrunk the movie down to 1/10 th of the size and still looked good but it still isn't working with my other devices
there are hundreds of settings with these programs and I am lost please help me
post #7597 of 7600 Old Yesterday, 08:59 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:

Thanks
Using MultiAVCHD you can add the 3 m2ts files and create menus to make a BD playable disc which will allow you to choose which title you want to play. All 3 m2ts files will be their own title. If you need to change the size, use BDRebuilder to shrink it to BD25 or whatever size you want.

SMK
post #7598 of 7600 Old Today, 07:00 AM

If I just rip iso images is there a way to stream them to my tvs and BD players
post #7599 of 7600 Old Today, 08:21 AM
AVS Club Gold

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1289 Post(s)
Liked: 909
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSatala77 View Post
If I just rip iso images is there a way to stream them to my tvs and BD players
I use my media players to play back my 2D and 3D BD ISOs. I currently use a Popcorn hour C200 and a Netgear NTV 550 for full BD menu playback of 2D BD ISOs. Then I us couple of Popcorn hour A400's for 3D and 2D playback with BD lite. I also have a Popcorn Hour VTEN media player on the way.

53TB unRAID2--38TB unRAID3--33TB unRAID1a
LED DLP
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme
post #7600 of 7600 Old Today, 01:58 PM

I'm not trying to buy more stuff so I'm going to stay away from the iso files...I was using jriver for the rip after anydvd cleared it but I just noticed that anydvd can do rips and isos..is that superior to using jriver ...will I avoid all the crap?
Reply Networking, Media Servers & Content Streaming

Tags
Dune Hd Smart B1 1080p Media Player
Gear in this thread - 1080p by PriceGrabber.com