Ripping Blu-Rays II - Page 276 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
post #8251 of 8252 Unread Today, 04:03 PM
AVS Special Member
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
Liked: 45
"I thought you still "cannot" natively backup a"

Not so any longer John. That's the change in the change I referred to with being able to d/l the full blown edition to the US. Couldn't do so, suddenly could.

The declining size of this market makes it true, not my repeating it by the way.

Glad to see MakeMKV is back up for folks that use it to archive their owned blurays.

E.B. White said, "I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."
Sponsored Links
post #8252 of 8252 Unread Today, 04:17 PM
AVS Special Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Liked: 37
Originally Posted by Kelson View Post
Originally Posted by fatherom View Post
I live in Massachusetts and have Verizon FIOS (fiber to the home). I have 85mbps down, 90 mbps up. I can download a 50GB file between 1-2 hours.
I wonder how many of those you can do before Verizon sends you a little note about excessive bandwidth usage.

I also have FIOS -- 25/25 service.
I have moved multiple TBs and never had a problem. In legit ways (Linux ISO torrents, plex servers like someone else mentioned).

Verizon has bandwidth to spare. I'm not making a dent in their network.
Reply Networking, Media Servers & Content Streaming

3d blu-ray , blu ray , copier , Dune Hd Smart B1 1080p Media Player , home cinema , ripper
Gear in this thread - blu by