*Official* Pioneer N-50 Network Audio Player Thread - Page 14 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 4Likes

post #391 of 393 Old 09-10-2016, 02:22 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabiete View Post
Hello from Europe!
I own the whole series: N50, N50A and N70A. The all work like a charm. My favourite is the N50A, since it sounds as good as the 70A, but at a fraction of the latter's price.
The 50A and 70A are respectively wired to a Fritz!Box 7390router with a WD NAS and a Fritz!Box 7490 router each with two Synology NAS'. Spotless!
The older 50 is wired to a Netgear router with a smallish WD NAS, but great nonetheless.
For the three I use the iPad app on an iPad Air 2 and the corresponding Android app on various Android phones. Everything alright within the limits of the app, which could be a lot more complete.
Thanks for the very informative post! I guess you could use BubbleUPnP control app instead of official Pioneer app.

Do you hear any improvements in sound quality between all three Pioneers and how graduate are these improvements? I'm especially interested in sound differences btw 50 and 50A since 70A is balanced and in an another league. Too bad 'A' models still not available to this point in US for some reason...
What are the components down the chain, in another words what's your reference listening system?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #392 of 393 Old 09-18-2016, 05:17 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Pioneer N50

Why internet radio station play much louder then other sources on my Pioneer N50
post #393 of 393 Old 09-18-2016, 05:55 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
I made mistake . Radio stations played from Pioneer sound softer then other sources. I use analog connection to receiver.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Networking, Media Servers & Content Streaming

Tags
Pioneer Network Audio Player N 50

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page