Have any of you guys from Europe installed the latest N-50 firmware yet?http://www.pioneer.eu/eur/support/software/N-50-K/page.html#download_321
Support for the following features with music server and front USB.
1. Apple Lossless Audio Codec (up to 96 kHz/24bit)
2. AIFF (up to 192 kHz/24bit)
3. Gapless Playback (Supports Only WAV, FLAC, ALAC, AIFF format)
Expansion of supported frequency of front USB from 96 kHz to 192 kHz.
Operability improvement of "Pioneer ControlApp"
1. Problem measures becoming unstable at the time of choice in "all music" in Music Server.
2. Improve of Pause function for some DMS which do not function.
3. Improve of skip back function to back to the head of playing song.
4. Improve of the movement by DMC.
I'm curious to how know good the gapless playback support is. For example, does it work when the N-50 is behaving as a DMR, with the music pushed to it from a DMC (s/w on a pc or app on a cellphone/mobile) or does it only work when the N-50 is used as a DMP with the music selected by using its own remote control?