HiMedia HD900B Google android TV Box HD Media Player Review - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 5 Old 05-24-2012, 08:12 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Summary

For the quest for enhanced vision effects and also the trending demand for networking, High-definition media players are undoubtedly earning more reputation in 2012. HiMedia brought out the world's first Three-dimensional android tv set box media player using the all-new state-of-the-art 1186 chip ever since 1186 chip made first debut.

Body

HiMedia HD900B Android operating system Television box HD media player attributes the all-new built-in 1186DD processor. They've more suitable video clip / audio compatibility and higher radiation efficiency compared to 1185.The crucial function is the fact 1186 processor rides brilliant 3D decoding perform and what's more, it comes with the new HTMD1.4 output port so you can feel the awesome 3D visible outcomes.

HiMedia HD900B holds parallel High-definition 3D video play back. HiMedia also features HITV2.0 online movie playback function that improved the video clip choice, play-back, explore as well as other functioning steps. In addition, the ciphering mode setting is actually distinctive for Android os Television box HD media player only.
HiMedia HD900B Category Android TV Box High definition media player
Accessories Built-in SATA hard disk connector, 2xUSB2.0 port, 1xUSB3.0 connect, 3-in-1 card reader.

Hard Drives 512MB DDR3 RAM2MB Bytes Nor Flash; 4GB byte NAND Flash
Video playback Video decoding format: MPEG1/2/4, WMV9/VC1, DivX, H.264, AVC,RM/RMVB,SWFVideo formats: MTS, M2TS, TS, TP, MKV, AVI, WMV, MPG, MOV, VOB, MP4, FLV, IFO, BD ISO/Folder, DAT, DVD ISO/Folder, RM/RMVB
3D video layout: left-right, up-down, dual-line HD frame Packing
Decoding resolution: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p/24Hz, 1080p/50Hz, 1080p/60Hz
Audio playback Audio decoding format: MPEG1 LAYER1/2/3, LPCM, PCM, FLAC, AAC, AC3, DTS, DTS-HD

Data format: APE, FLAC, MP3, WAV (PCM/DTS), OGG, AAC
Audio source format: DTS, DTS-HDMA, TUREHD, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus
Image browsing JPG, BMP, GIF, TIFF
Others Disk format: BD, AVCHD, DVD, VCD, CD
Subtitle Format: PGS, SRT, SUB, idx+SUB, SSA, SMIDecoding: UNICODE, ANSI, etc

Supply power 12V/3A
Other options CPU: Realtek 1186DD SoC, 1200 DMIPS MIPS Processer
Video clip connector HDMI 1.4, CVBS Composite video, YPbPr
Audio connector Left and right music system, SPDIF digital optical fiber, SPDIF Digital Coaxial
Input connector Cable network: 10/100/1000M
Wireless network: Built-in 802.11N Wi-Fi
Size 226x180x50mm

Lovely Type of HiMedia HD900B Android operating system TV box
HiMedia HD900B Google android TV box High definition media player sports the actual creative appearance of previous 600 series. HiMedia HD900B features delightful outer style by using metal drawing tech and reflection finish front panel. However together with the exact same metal structure with HD600B, HD900B comes with extraordinary specs and also features.

HiMedia HITV2.0 features exclusive web page type and channel navigations. All the video recording types ???C video clips, TV shows, animations - are classified through the channels. The easy-to-use operation can make better buyer experience.

The brilliant search will be an additional highlight of HiMedia HITV2.0. You may just put in a capital letter to find the film you need. At this moment you could potentially overlook typing on the handheld remote control, and only key in the particular capital letter.

HiMedia HD900B TV box media player established the continue-to-play feature regarding all your best-loved programs. You can certainly add favourite series on the folders and also set up your distinct collection. The incorporated videos feature Brilliant Memory function and then support continuous break point transmission.

Besides, HiMedia HITV2.0 can even support unique functionality like drag-and-drop play back, online option, temporarily stop also buffer. As the actual first 3D media player, HiMedia HD900B media player provides not just a fresh product, but the new 3D era for all of us.
Bright on-line experience.

HiMedia HD900B Google's android TV box benefits the newest Realtek 1186DD CPU and also can handle the advanced 3 dimensional super hi-def video decoding technology. It as well as rides HDMI 1.4 fantastic High definition connectors for 3D video output. In addition, HiMedia HD900B features 36-bit colors and 1280P decoding. The great movie effect and also the fine-and-smooth pictures may enable you to get the lifelike and amazing experience whilst watching the shows. Additionally, the video as well as audio are undoubtedly always synchronizing and clamping stagnation can not ever occur.

Subtitle
The modern subtitle function on HiMedia HD900B Android TV box is fully pointed out. Several subtitle formats are generally supported: SRT, SUB, idx+SUB, SSA, SMI, UNICODE, ANSI, etc. You can set up the subtitles, audio, jump-point play and other preferences.

UI interface
HiMedia HD900B HD TV box sports direction-finding communication operator interface. All the motion pictures are listed in the form of wall posters. It permits you to select the videos you'd like to view rapidly.

With the extraordinary HiTV2.0 online platform, you have much more option while booting the HD900B. You'll be able to pick out what you may like to watch. HD900B Smart TV Box media player gets rid of the situation of film sources as well as brings you the experience like never before. Almost all the disturbing ads could be thrown away. Your favorite variety show could be all updated in time and synchronizing with tv programs. You will never miss the best series any more!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 05-25-2012, 08:48 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 14
the himedia 900b is a piece of crap--I own one and a dune.There is no support from himedia and lots of bad bugs. Check out the stuttering problems on the forums. Its a very bad design for placing a hdd inside as very very poor ventilation and a very good way to shorten your hdd life.

I thought I was wrong once but I was mistaken
post #3 of 5 Old 05-25-2012, 10:46 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Liked: 601
Companies nowadays are just making up devices just because they can. They do not care about quality and service. HiMedia can't even get their current media player to work properly, why would anyone buy this product with their current history.

Media Server: UnRaid Server: 15TB of storage and growing :).

http://www.avsforum.com/lists/display/view/id/8599

Home Theater Set Up:

http://www.avsforum.com/lists/display/view/id/8597

post #4 of 5 Old 05-25-2012, 09:28 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Touche

I thought I was wrong once but I was mistaken
post #5 of 5 Old 05-26-2012, 01:25 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
i agree with the internal HD overheat issue. But I have been using it to play via connected Hard drives whereby it has worked for me. Just remember one mans junk is another mans treasure. If your going to be critical keep them in line with your intended use.
Reply Networking, Media Servers & Content Streaming

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page