Images gone from Netflix app on Logitech Revue - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 06-01-2012, 10:31 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Over the last couple days I've noticed some of the images not being populated in the Netflix interface on my Revue. Now they are all missing. Basically I have the text of the categories and the description of the item selected, but no pictures. Any idea on how to fix this issue? I tried the factory reset, but it came back with the same issue.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2013, 10:20 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Finally someone is reporting the exact same problem I'm having. The loading progress bars, images on the menus and the search text box disappear. I can sometimes get it back after a power cycle reboot but it doesn't last long and not all images populate the menu then all disappear and leave a gray box. Very frustrating. Started after the major Android and apps update many months ago. I have not been successful fixing it. I've been working with Logitech tech support for 6 weeks and they have never seen it and don't know what to do. We did the factory reset thing, I've opened ports on the router. They are now saying that it must be a Netflix problem and not a Revue problem. I tend to agree since other apps are not having this issue. I would guess it is a problem with how the Netflix program handles memory. But why wouldn't every Revue user see it too then. My next step is to try and contact Netflix for support. I'll post if I get a resolution. Netflix works fine from my Asus laptop or my Samsung blu-ray but it's a hassle to use those devices. The blu-ray app only shows what's in the queue and not the whole menu. The laptop has and HDMI output so that's nice but I don't like to leave it setup for TV use. That's why I bought this ding dong dang ole Revue. I might bite the bullet and replace the Revue with something else that works. I love the keyboard remote thing though.