Micca and Netflix/Amazon streaming - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 06-28-2012, 08:14 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Has anyone gotten this to work? I'm able to use the iMediaShare app on my iPhone to stream all of it's content to my EP600 with no problem. Jack mentioned that he's able to have the PlayOn.tv server running on his network and then use iMediaShare to browse to Local Network, then select the PlayOn.tv server, and then access Netflix. When I try to do that and I select the PlayOn.tv server from the Local Network tab my iMediaShare app just crashes. Also, if I go into the Micca EP600 and try to go to UPnP to see if it can recognize the PlayOn.tv server, the EP600 just reboots itself. I hit the UPnP option within the File Manager and the reboot happens immediately. Anyone having similar issues or has anyone found a way to get this to work? I love the product for streaming Blu Ray iso, music, etc. I just would like to get a streaming solution for Netflix and Amazon and then, hopefully, the firmware will also be updated to include a more usable solution for browsing over the network for content.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 06-28-2012, 08:28 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
So, nobody has streamed Netflix to their Micca device and nobody has ever had the issue of it rebooting when selecting UPnP?
Reply Networking, Media Servers & Content Streaming

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page