*Official* Mede8er X3D (1000 | 800 | 600) Streamer Thread - Page 54 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 17Likes

post #1591 of 1595 Old 02-13-2016, 06:10 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 15
So quick question, I'm currently using CinemaVision on Kodi, the main reason is I love the ability to have trailers play before watching the feature presentation, does the Mede8er have anything like that? I know it offers trailer support, but was unsure if you can have it automatically play trailers before the start of the film...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1592 of 1595 Old 02-13-2016, 06:19 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
Liked: 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottSFA View Post
So quick question, I'm currently using CinemaVision on Kodi, the main reason is I love the ability to have trailers play before watching the feature presentation, does the Mede8er have anything like that? I know it offers trailer support, but was unsure if you can have it automatically play trailers before the start of the film...
From what I am seeing no / not at this point, you have to manually choose to play it. This is the Trailer Guide on their website.

http://www.mede8er.com/mede8er_x3d_m..._guide_V0.html

Denon AVR-X7200 - Klipsch RF-82 II Fronts, RC-62 II Center, RS-52 II Surrounds & R-112SW & Four CDT-5800-C II Ceilings for an Atmos 5.1.4 Setup.
post #1593 of 1595 Old 02-13-2016, 06:38 PM

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by funhouse69 View Post
From what I am seeing no / not at this point, you have to manually choose to play it. This is the Trailer Guide on their website.

http://www.mede8er.com/mede8er_x3d_m..._guide_V0.html
That's what I thought, thanks though.
post #1594 of 1595 Old 03-14-2016, 06:14 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Smile Med8er X3D 600 with Sony HW40ES

Hi guys !

Some of u that are watching 3D ISO Movies with the 600x3D connected with the SONY HWES40 , does it works?
Please let me know
post #1595 of 1595 Old 03-21-2016, 07:47 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Hi I am new here.

I had a WD Live Hub which failed. Found they are no longer available so got a Mede8er 450X2S. It is a more humble machine than those in the title of this thread but I found no other thread about it in the first 10 pages so I will post my questions here if you don’t mind.

My son-in-law set me up with the WD Live hub. He works in IT but moved to Dubai some years ago so he is not available to sort out my problems. I have a wired ADSL network, the main router is at my desktop where I download movies. I then transferred them over the wired network to the Live Hub at the tv, there is a router there but it is configured as a splitter. Then HDMI into the lcd/led tv.

I chose the 450 because I can fit an internal drive if necessary. I found the Live Hub in my wired network really nice – being able to transfer and delete files from my desktop so I wanted to be able to do that with the Mede8er too.

My first problem is when I plug the 450 into my wired network it does not replace the WD Live Hub on Windows Explorer on my desktop. I am an old fool (71) who was shielded from IT hardware by my son-in-law so now I need some help. I assume that I have to do Page 13 Wired Network Connection and Setup – Fix IP (Manual). Enter the IP Address etc. I will get a travelling techie to come do that for me.

My questions:
1. I have a usb drive plugged in. Plays fine but I have to move it to my desktop to transfer files to it. On a wired network can the usb drive be mapped so I see it as a drive on my desktop? Page 12 diagram seems to say it can be but the diagram has no splitter between it and the router like I have.
2. I can fit an internal hard drive (< 2TB). That will definitely map onto my network and be visible from my desktop will it not?
3. If I have internal & external will they both be available from my desktop?
4. There is a SD card slot. There is nothing in the manual about it at all. I have a spare SD card. What difference will it make? How do I access it?
5. Pause a movie. No Progress bar to show where you are & how much further there is to go. Really? How do you tell where you are if you want to view something in 2 sittings? (I appreciate it will restart where you left off)
6. Zoom XY. Page 40. I don’t get Preset Config screen. Is it available on the 450? Is there some other setting I have to adjust first to make it appear?
There is an image of the XY config screen on page 42 of this thread but newbies can't post a link to it.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Networking, Media Servers & Content Streaming

Tags
Med1000x3d Hd 3d Multimedia Player
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page