I need answers posted to see if it's just my machine, or a common problem - please!
Does anyone else have an internal HDD and these problems?
1) Randomly refuses to boot fully (Android) and occasional freezes.
2) Randomly loses its “Media Library”. It says “No media in library” and then when asked to refresh, it fails unless I first “Clear Library” from the “Setup”. (Today it went into an infinite loop trying to build the library.)
3) Will connect from my PC via 192.168.1.101, and show as “HDD”, but not allow me to connect.
4) The BT client will not show any drives on its page after a couple of days.
5) At the same time as 4) above, the Android system fails to open.
So, a series of errors. I'm using the latest official firmware.
Please post if yours works with an internal HDD without problems - as this is good feedback to a user with problems.
PS. The movies still play perfectly, even HD over wireless internet streaming. BT has worked before, D/L a 2.2GB torrent of the 2012 Olympics without a hitch. I can map the drive at 192.168.1.XXX and see/transfer files if I want. It's just not reliable on Android/Movie DB/BT page & occasional freezing.