POPCORN HOUR A-400 is coming soon - Page 16 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 1Likes

post #451 of 2298 Old 11-27-2012, 09:15 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
does anyone have a problem using Windows 7 to stream to their PCH device?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #452 of 2298 Old 11-27-2012, 09:23 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 458 Post(s)
Liked: 327
Quote:
Originally Posted by canton160 View Post

my med1000x3d play BD 2D and 3D from day one .
I'm not try to bash the A400, actually i was thinking to order one A400 this week after the initail reviews, thats why i read the pch forums the german popcorns.de, and in none of does forums i see a positve review.
im just want a final confirmation from avs users about it, 2 weeks has passed since the first units has being delivery, and i wont waste time and money being a beta tester.
did you read the popcorn.de forums ? look like too many hardware coincidences and too many users with issues.
just my 2 cents

Are you streaming over a network or connected directly, we have reports form a respected revier that Streaming 3D can lead to issues depending on the movie......Also how long did you wait before you bought one? unless you go one the week it came out, and are still on the original firmware (no upgrades) then there is little room to compare.

2 weeks? its been alittle more than a week, the 1st units were relased early before the 11/16 offical release wink.gif 2 weeks will come this week smile.gif not to mention sicne relase (including the 1st official firmware) there have been at least 2 firmware releases pushed out...That is a pretty good response....

If you dont want to waste time being a beta tester than wait a year for any product, becasue when they 1st come out we are ALL "beta" testers. I would say this with any product, its one of the things about being an early adopter, you are always goign to run into bugs, becasue your unique set up\situation will be different then the test bed they have at the company....

I stick to the NMT forums, but I ahvent seen anything outrageous form any of the mods or Sybase there, everything seems in line with trying to find out the root of the problem. In the cases of devices like this you MUST question the suer set up, otherwise you could run in circles when its something on the user side....
post #453 of 2298 Old 11-27-2012, 09:24 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Liked: 257
Quote:
Originally Posted by imp3r10 View Post

does anyone have a problem using Windows 7 to stream to their PCH device?

I gave up using Win 7 sharing to anything other than Windows a while ago. I use Hanewin NFS server now on a Windows 7 box instead and it's just peaches.

Looky here!
post #454 of 2298 Old 11-27-2012, 09:25 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
I know I will regret it but ... I decided to keep the A400 for now and I will be on this forum a lot with all of you who is brave to keep this unit. How long? Not sure. I will give it 2-3 more Firmware updates and if VXP is not kicking in significantly this unit is going on eBay. I just hate to think that PCH will not take advantage of VXP, it is a fine processor, very capable, of course any proc is only as good as the code that it is using and PCH developers are weak to say the least but I lived through every PCH since the first one, I will do A400 and if not Dune will be my player of choice hopefully they will move to the new chipset by then. Until then feel free to connect with me for testing. I do not have 3D TV but I do have a resolving 80" set that will show video processor pluses and minuses. I am 2D kind of guy so if you are too please ping me for tips and tricks sharing on A400.
post #455 of 2298 Old 11-27-2012, 09:44 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Liked: 43
I plan to keep mine and give Syabas until end of Q1 2013 to resolve most issues. Most of us who've tried all sorts of media streamers just expect issues for new products. Not saying it should be this way, but it just is, period. Heck, even big name streamers fall into this... GoogleTV, WD TV, etc.

Looks like I'll have mine today or tomorrow (hard to tell from Diamond's tracking system). Disappointed to read about all the issues so far, particularly for 3D playback. Can't say I'm surprised at all however as I've owned PCH A-110, A-200, A-210, C-200 and A-300. Also PopBox and PopBox v8. Was hoping Syabas would have learned from their previous launches and come up with a more solid firmware before announcing/releasing the A-400. Learn from Mede8er... look at how long they took to release the 1000X3D after others released one 1186 streamer after another, most with the same bugs and limitations. Now that the A-400 is out however, again, I hope Syabas takes its cue from Mede8er and aggressively releases firmware updates like Mede8er has been doing since the 1000X3D's release. So far, so good from what I'm seeing as there seem to be a lot of issues reading through posts here and at NMT forums.
cadett likes this.

HD Media Keen Videosaurus
post #456 of 2298 Old 11-27-2012, 09:52 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 592
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brajesh View Post

I plan to keep mine and give Syabas until end of Q1 2013 to resolve most issues.
Looks like I'll have mine today or tomorrow (hard to tell from Diamond's tracking system). Disappointed to read about all the issues so far, particularly for 3D playback. Can't say I'm surprised at all however as I've owned PCH A-110, A-200, A-210, C-200 and A-300. Also PopBox and PopBox v8. Was hoping Syabas would have learned from their previous launches and come up with a more solid firmware before announcing/releasing the A-400. Learn from Mede8er... look at how long they took to release the 1000X3D after others released one 1186 streamer after another, most with the same bugs and limitations. Now that it's out, again, I hope Syabas takes its cue from Mede8er and aggressively releases firmware updates like Mede8er has been doing since the 1000X3D's release. So far, so good from what I'm seeing as there seem to be a lot of issues reading through posts here and at NMT forums.

That's pretty much the history from PCH. Release a product and let the new owners test it. It will eventually get better, but I am not buying one until it gets better. PCH will be having a good competition with Zappiti / Dune, which is the one I'm actually looking forward to.

Media Server: UnRaid Server: 15TB of storage and growing :).

http://www.avsforum.com/lists/display/view/id/8599

Home Theater Set Up:

http://www.avsforum.com/lists/display/view/id/8597

post #457 of 2298 Old 11-27-2012, 10:36 AM

Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by GusGus748s View Post

That's pretty much the history from PCH. Release a product and let the new owners test it. It will eventually get better, but I am not buying one until it gets better. PCH will be having a good competition with Zappiti / Dune, which is the one I'm actually looking forward to.
Looking forward to the Dune as well. Will revisit the 400 in a few more weeks to see the progress..
post #458 of 2298 Old 11-27-2012, 10:42 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Liked: 43
+1. I don't care who (PCH, Dune/Zappiti, Mede8er). Will just keep the best player. Needs to play all 2D 1:1 BD rips via SMB flawlessly (same ideally for 3D over SMB if at all possible), clean video output (including proper framerates), and good movies + TV jukebox support that allows for customization (like custom movies and TV shows not in IMDb or theTVDB). Don't need any Internet apps or other gimmicks. That's all... too much to ask?! wink.gif

Right now, Mede8er 1000X3D is almost there, just poor TV jukebox, 3D stuttering over SMB. Otherwise solid.

HD Media Keen Videosaurus
post #459 of 2298 Old 11-27-2012, 11:18 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvzzz View Post

I know I will regret it but ... I decided to keep the A400 for now and I will be on this forum a lot with all of you who is brave to keep this unit. How long? Not sure. I will give it 2-3 more Firmware updates and if VXP is not kicking in significantly this unit is going on eBay. I just hate to think that PCH will not take advantage of VXP, it is a fine processor, very capable, of course any proc is only as good as the code that it is using and PCH developers are weak to say the least but I lived through every PCH since the first one, I will do A400 and if not Dune will be my player of choice hopefully they will move to the new chipset by then. Until then feel free to connect with me for testing. I do not have 3D TV but I do have a resolving 80" set that will show video processor pluses and minuses. I am 2D kind of guy so if you are too please ping me for tips and tricks sharing on A400.

Im just guessing But if I had to guess most tweaking of VXP will be later after everything else is more stable so you might be waiting awhile and who knows what options are actually in the sigma sdk at the moment. would be nice if we could get that type of information.
Quote:

I plan to keep mine and give Syabas until end of Q1 2013 to resolve most issues. Most of us who've tried all sorts of media streamers just expect issues for new products. Not saying it should be this way, but it just is, period. Heck, even big name streamers fall into this... GoogleTV, WD TV, etc.
Looks like I'll have mine today or tomorrow (hard to tell from Diamond's tracking system). Disappointed to read about all the issues so far, particularly for 3D playback. Can't say I'm surprised at all however as I've owned PCH A-110, A-200, A-210, C-200 and A-300. Also PopBox and PopBox v8. Was hoping Syabas would have learned from their previous launches and come up with a more solid firmware before announcing/releasing the A-400. Learn from Mede8er... look at how long they took to release the 1000X3D after others released one 1186 streamer after another, most with the same bugs and limitations. Now that the A-400 is out however, again, I hope Syabas takes its cue from Mede8er and aggressively releases firmware updates like Mede8er has been doing since the 1000X3D's release. So far, so good from what I'm seeing as there seem to be a lot of issues reading through posts here and at NMT forums.

So far its off to a good start 3 firmwares in a week, I think is a record for PCH, Really waiting on you to get a unit as with your experience I will trust your words on how well 3d playback works. Right now most reports are a little shaky one poster says I just watched an hour of blah blah no issues then the next user says that same movie did not work for them. I have a feeling its going to be a lot of trial and error for people as I doubt most have pushed there devices to need this much bandwidth for a sustained period of time,
post #460 of 2298 Old 11-27-2012, 12:41 PM

The major issue I see with user feedback is that it is all dependent on THEIR system and set up. I know it is a PITA but people should post specifics about how the device is hooked up and being used. Then we could have a better understanding of what is working and what is not...
Example, EVERYONE should plug in a hard drive and try playing files from an attached device. That would rule out a lot of the networking issues..
post #461 of 2298 Old 11-27-2012, 12:59 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by comicguy View Post

The major issue I see with user feedback is that it is all dependent on THEIR system and set up. I know it is a PITA but people should post specifics about how the device is hooked up and being used. Then we could have a better understanding of what is working and what is not...
Example, EVERYONE should plug in a hard drive and try playing files from an attached device. That would rule out a lot of the networking issues..

Totally agree but people dont like to admit if there PC or NAS is not fast enough or if they have some budget switch, Its easier to blame something they can easily replace and most are not willing to test other options, I Sold my one of my A200's to a friend and he would always get stutter, And blamed the box, To finally come to the conclusion his PC was the problem, I brought over two different popcorn hour boxes, 3 different switches and one of my 4u NAS boxes to confirm that indeed his pc was the issue, And his PC was no ancient box it was an intel dual core but something about it just did not like maintaining network throughput
post #462 of 2298 Old 11-27-2012, 01:06 PM

Which is why I suggested the attached usb device test. All things remaining equal, that should give us a baseline...
Of course, I also take issue with your statement that "three firmwares in a week is a good start" :-)
A good start would be ZERO firmwares because the box is working as intended! However, as it is PCH, we will take what we can get and just hope that they don't forget the 300 owners...
post #463 of 2298 Old 11-27-2012, 03:16 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
I just want to see if this box can play audio and photos well....
post #464 of 2298 Old 11-27-2012, 05:36 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 82
Quote:

. . . I just hate to think that PCH will not take advantage of VXP. . .
I don't think Syabas has much control over VXP at this point, and probably never will. Syabas can only provide to us what Sigma provides to them, and I suspect Sigma does not have much of the VXP firmware working yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlknez View Post

I just want to see if this box can play audio and photos well....
Yeah, me too! Where are the audio reviews?
post #465 of 2298 Old 11-27-2012, 06:00 PM
AVS Club Gold

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
Liked: 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlknez View Post

When someone gets this box, could you please check to see if it will play any/all of the following audio formats:
DSD file in either dsf, dff or iso format
MLP file in iso format
PCM file in 6 channel 192khz/24bit format (flac, pcm, wav, ape)
PCM file with an associated .cue file for navigation
ALAC format (m4a) 192khz/24bit or 96khz/24bit
TRUHD audio only format
DTS-MA audio only format
Thank you in advance.
P.S. If you need an example of any of these files to test, please pm me.

I tried a BD ISO with a Dolby True HD 5.1, 192Khz track and that played fine. This was over the newtork but through a 100Mb/s switch. I'll need to try my Rush: Moving Pictures BD ISO too.

The issue I ran into was playing content connected to a gigabit switch. I have my A-400 connected to the same gigabit switch as my C200. It actually had more issues over NFS than with SMB. Over NFS I can't even really play my BD ISOs. Over SMB they start to play but then it gets jerky. This was from both my unRAID boxes and my WHS.

So I did what I had to do three years ago with my C200. I put a 100Mb/s switch between my gigabit switch and the A-400. Now all the BD ISOs I've tried played without issue over SMB. They still didn't play properly over NFS but even with my C-200 I mainly used SMB.

So I guess I'll need to keep the 100Mb/s switch in use for a while.

I did try a couple of MKVs when I was connected to the gigabit switch and those played fine. Although I don't remember if it was NFS or SMB.

39TB unRAID1--53TB unRAID2--36TB unRAID3
LED DLP
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme

post #466 of 2298 Old 11-27-2012, 07:41 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:

+1. I don't care who (PCH, Dune/Zappiti, Mede8er). Will just keep the best player. Needs to play all 2D 1:1 BD rips via SMB flawlessly (same ideally for 3D over SMB if at all possible), clean video output (including proper framerates), and good movies + TV jukebox support that allows for customization (like custom movies and TV shows not in IMDb or theTVDB). Don't need any Internet apps or other gimmicks. That's all... too much to ask?! wink.gif
Right now, Mede8er 1000X3D is almost there, just poor TV jukebox, 3D stuttering over SMB. Otherwise solid.

"3d stuttering over SMB". If someone only plays media via through their shares over the network then having SMB issues is a HUGE problem. I only play via network and don't use local installed drives. If SMB was an issue then I couldn't use the player.
post #467 of 2298 Old 11-27-2012, 07:47 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by canton160 View Post

thanks @halfeite
test does
bird test 60 and 90 mkv
http://www.multiupload.nl/QHBA0S1ORJ
some demos
http://www.demo-world.eu/trailers/high-definition-trailers.php
and motion bars test
http://www.mediafire.com/?w4dm4i2a99weoh4

Anyone with the A400, can you please try to play these BIRD test files across your network. Instead of using these PAID upload sites, you can grab the files directly from here if you want. Please let us know the results from each file. Thanks!

bird60.mkv
bird90.mkv
post #468 of 2298 Old 11-27-2012, 07:51 PM
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 459 Post(s)
Liked: 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opentoe View Post

Anyone with the A400, can you please try to play these BIRD test files across your network. Instead of using these PAID upload sites, you can grab the files directly from here if you want. Please let us know the results from each file. Thanks!
bird60.mkv
bird90.mkv

The bird files and jellyfish files play without issue. WIth my 100Mb/s switch in place it has zero issues over Samba with the 90mb/s bitrate files. Although my A400 has some major issues from NFS from my WHS and unRAID boxes.

I did try out one of my old Netgear gigabit switches and that made a big difference. My A400 must not like my newer Dlink gigabit switches. With the Netgear gigabit switch in place between the A-400 and my DLink gigabit switch, I can play the 120mb/s Jellyfish bitrate test file without issue over SMB. And I can transfer to my win8 PC at 39MB/s (312mb/s).

I still have issues with NFS but over Samba it is fine now. I'll need to try out my old Dlink gigabit swithes and see if those also have an issue like my newer ones.

My C200 doesn't have a problem with my Dlink gigabit switches so I have no idea why the A400 doesn't like them.

EDIT: It isn't writing to my A400 quickly though. I'm in the middle of transferring several gigabytes from my win8 machine to my A400 and the average transfer rate is now down to 80Mb/s. It's mostly showing a transfer speed of 5MB/s in the windows transfer window. Although it has fluctuated higher. No idea why it's reading much faster from the A-400 then it is writing to it.

39TB unRAID1--53TB unRAID2--36TB unRAID3
LED DLP
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme

post #469 of 2298 Old 11-27-2012, 08:05 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
Liked: 132
Quote:

"3d stuttering over SMB". If someone only plays media via through their shares over the network then having SMB issues is a HUGE problem. I only play via network and don't use local installed drives. If SMB was an issue then I couldn't use the player.

All my 3D ISO's stutter badly over the network (gigabit vs SMB from a Synology RAID) to the A-400. No issues with those ISO to my Micca EP950 or Windows Media Center PC.
post #470 of 2298 Old 11-27-2012, 09:17 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronwt View Post

The bird files and jellyfish files play without issue. WIth my 100Mb/s switch in place it has zero issues over Samba with the 90mb/s bitrate files. Although my A400 has some major issues from NFS from my WHS and unRAID boxes.
I did try out one of my old Netgear gigabit switches and that made a big difference. My A400 must not like my newer Dlink gigabit switches. With the Netgear gigabit switch in place between the A-400 and my DLink gigabit switch, I can play the 120mb/s Jellyfish bitrate test file without issue over SMB. And I can transfer to my win8 PC at 39MB/s (312mb/s).
I still have issues with NFS but over Samba it is fine now. I'll need to try out my old Dlink gigabit swithes and see if those also have an issue like my newer ones.
My C200 doesn't have a problem with my Dlink gigabit switches so I have no idea why the A400 doesn't like them.
EDIT: It isn't writing to my A400 quickly though. I'm in the middle of transferring several gigabytes from my win8 machine to my A400 and the average transfer rate is now down to 80Mb/s. It's mostly showing a transfer speed of 5MB/s in the windows transfer window. Although it has fluctuated higher. No idea why it's reading much faster from the A-400 then it is writing to it.

Thanks. I'll have to make a decision weather to get one of these players or not. I don't watch 3D, and my Dune Prime 3.0 works flawless for me so I may even look around for someone selling their Dune Prime player. I would imagine some people want to watch 3D content and the Dune doesn't support it. I won't spend a penny over $100 for a Dune Prime 3.0 player. They are 3+ years old players.
post #471 of 2298 Old 11-27-2012, 09:57 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My first 30 mins with A400: All I can say no "wow" for sure, more importantly no visual difference between A300 and A400, I must say that 1080p24 is not smooth at all, same problem as I saw on A300. I watched Master and Commander over the NFS from Synology NAS and directly from USB drive. It is not stuttering but rather non-smooth panning. You can see jerkiness in the slow panning scenes. It was annoying on A300 and it is the same on A400. So far no pleasant surprises, I knew I would regret keeping this A400 and I do now. I will spend more time this week testing but something tells me that video performance even in 2D is mediocre to say the least.
post #472 of 2298 Old 11-28-2012, 12:30 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 592
Quote:

My first 30 mins with A400: All I can say no "wow" for sure, more importantly no visual difference between A300 and A400, I must say that 1080p24 is not smooth at all, same problem as I saw on A300. I watched Master and Commander over the NFS from Synology NAS and directly from USB drive. It is not stuttering but rather non-smooth panning. You can see jerkiness in the slow panning scenes. It was annoying on A300 and it is the same on A400. So far no pleasant surprises, I knew I would regret keeping this A400 and I do now. I will spend more time this week testing but something tells me that video performance even in 2D is mediocre to say the least.

That sucks. I am hoping the A400 gets better with FW, but it is in PCH's history to release media players with major bugs.

Media Server: UnRaid Server: 15TB of storage and growing :).

http://www.avsforum.com/lists/display/view/id/8599

Home Theater Set Up:

http://www.avsforum.com/lists/display/view/id/8597

post #473 of 2298 Old 11-28-2012, 12:49 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 11
weird i have the A400 now over a week and i played already some 1080p 23,976 movies BD's and mkv and had no issue, all were butter smooth, i also look always on the panning and no issue there, but i also had no issues with C300, so i am wondering about your post
Quote:

post #474 of 2298 Old 11-28-2012, 04:05 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 86
Quote:

It is not stuttering but rather non-smooth panning. You can see jerkiness in the slow panning scenes. It was annoying on A300 and it is the same on A400.

That is called motion judder (look it up), is inherent in the 24fps film camera and is something no devices gets rid of.
post #475 of 2298 Old 11-28-2012, 04:20 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Anyone install the new firmware update yesterday 11/27/2012? If so any new results?

http://www.popcornhour.com/download/A400/firmware-A400.html

Anyone else have this and a Dune and can tell me what you think of video quality vs Dune(just want as many opinions as possible)
post #476 of 2298 Old 11-28-2012, 05:09 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronwt View Post

I tried a BD ISO with a Dolby True HD 5.1, 192Khz track and that played fine. This was over the newtork but through a 100Mb/s switch. I'll need to try my Rush: Moving Pictures BD ISO too.
The issue I ran into was playing content connected to a gigabit switch. I have my A-400 connected to the same gigabit switch as my C200. It actually had more issues over NFS than with SMB. Over NFS I can't even really play my BD ISOs. Over SMB they start to play but then it gets jerky. This was from both my unRAID boxes and my WHS.
So I did what I had to do three years ago with my C200. I put a 100Mb/s switch between my gigabit switch and the A-400. Now all the BD ISOs I've tried played without issue over SMB. They still didn't play properly over NFS but even with my C-200 I mainly used SMB.
So I guess I'll need to keep the 100Mb/s switch in use for a while.
I did try a couple of MKVs when I was connected to the gigabit switch and those played fine. Although I don't remember if it was NFS or SMB.

This is interesting feedback, as I'm connected to a gig switch as well - will have to see if I have any older switches around and try that.

I'm not recalling seeing any release notes that indicating known network issues with the a400, though I could have missed it. Does anyone know if networking on their fix list?

Also, is there anyone who know how yo used the nmj output from mymovies with popcorn hour? I've added the tick marks in mymovies to generate metadata for yamj and nmj, and updated the library, but now what? How do I tell the a400 to use the meta data already scraped my movies, as the internal scape of the a400 was filled with errors.
post #477 of 2298 Old 11-28-2012, 05:23 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 458 Post(s)
Liked: 327
Take a look over at the NMJ section of the NMT forums, that should have all the answers regarding the mymovies setup...
post #478 of 2298 Old 11-28-2012, 05:23 AM

Quote:

Thanks. I'll have to make a decision weather to get one of these players or not. I don't watch 3D, and my Dune Prime 3.0 works flawless for me so I may even look around for someone selling their Dune Prime player. I would imagine some people want to watch 3D content and the Dune doesn't support it. I won't spend a penny over $100 for a Dune Prime 3.0 player. They are 3+ years old players.

LOL! You will never find a prime 3.0 for less than $100! You will never find a BASE for that price! There is a reason why they command a higher price than "comparable" products...
post #479 of 2298 Old 11-28-2012, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrang View Post

This is interesting feedback, as I'm connected to a gig switch as well - will have to see if I have any older switches around and try that.
I'm not recalling seeing any release notes that indicating known network issues with the a400, though I could have missed it. Does anyone know if networking on their fix list?
Also, is there anyone who know how yo used the nmj output from mymovies with popcorn hour? I've added the tick marks in mymovies to generate metadata for yamj and nmj, and updated the library, but now what? How do I tell the a400 to use the meta data already scraped my movies, as the internal scape of the a400 was filled with errors.
There is NO WAY pch can possibly test every network setup, which is why I doubt you will find much help in the release notes...
I doubt any person in this thread, hell, the entire media streaming section has the EXACT same network set up! It is the biggest variable out there for these devices...
It all boils down to "try it an see if it works" methodology...
post #480 of 2298 Old 11-28-2012, 05:31 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph8te View Post

Take a look over at the NMJ section of the NMT forums, that should have all the answers regarding the mymovies setup...

I did - I mean, I found this:

http://www.networkedmediatank.com/showthread.php?tid=46653

the title of which implies its going to tell me what to do, but it stops at the steps required to generate the meta data, not how to have Popcorn Hour use it...
Reply Networking, Media Servers & Content Streaming

Tags
Popcorn Hour A 400 Network Media Jukebox

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page