Please Need Help Dune HD MAX Stuck On Standby - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 12-07-2012, 06:43 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi guys
i have realy what is seems a serious issue with my dune hd max player.
Iam hoping maybe some one can help or give me any tips about what can be the problem and if there is a way to fix it. i have bought it as a second hand so there is No warranty any more on the machine .
i have had it for a couple of weeks now and it was working just perfect!
however thise morning i wanted to test how the player can handle big blu-ray folders that i have on my network , performance speed wasn,t so good and there was alittle of hiccups in the playback. i pressed stop and wanted to try to play the same file again , and suddenly there is no display on the tv only black screen , and on the display panel of the dune hd max it says ERROR.
and the machine just got totaly frozen, so what i did is just Unplug the power cable and plug it in again , and now the machine is just stuck in Standby mode with the Red light on , if i try to power it up i can hear that both the fan and the internal HDD are spining , but theres no display what so ever! not even on the hd max display little screen. i try the firmware recovery thing from the usb with eveything alse unplug but iam not geting any where the machine is just totaly stuck in the standby mode with the red light on .
please any help or tips would be much appreciated.
Reply Networking, Media Servers & Content Streaming

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page