when trying to install xtreamer live! project on my xtreamer pro (2.7.1) - the device always boot's after "installation" (after downloding 1.3.3) from the www.
after reboot - again it says that project is not installed and going all over again from start...
I've been in touch with Xtreamer, and as yet had no reply. Has anyone? This is crazy that so many people are having this problem, and Xtreamer are doing nothing about it.
I'm a noob here and i'm having a hard time updating my xtreamering. I hope you can explain more on how to fix it. I got lost in the "using a computer". do I have to connect my xtreamer to my laptop? how? I'm really sorry but I hope you can help me out. I only use my sidewinder for watching HD movies.
Thank you very much!
1) I Downloaded the current Xtreaming zip file and unzipped it [Xtreamering_1.3.4]
2) I enabled the Http login and setup the userid and password
3) I enabled FTP server
4) I connected with Ftp client from my home pc to the Xtreamer Pro.
5) I deleted all existing files below the scripts folder on the xtreamer pro.
6) I ftp'd the local files from the folder [Xtreamering_1.3.4] to the xtreamer pro under Scripts folder.
7) I rebooted xtreamer pro.
8) Still the same says I do not have a current version installed. It downloads and tries to install V1.3.3 but it does not work.
Joekom was right; this is THE way.
Then copy the script map to the ROOT of your HD in your Xtreamer (in my case there were two scipts directories and I merged them on the root of my HD)
It should look like this; MYXTREAMER/SDA1/SCRIPTS/Xlive
not like this; MYXTREAMER/SDA1/SCRIPTS/SCRIPTS/Xlive
Then open the install.php in the Xlive directory using Iexplorer. Reboot the Xtreamer and then it should be working (took me 4 hours, so don't shout if it doens't work on your first try ;)
Ik hope this helps!
And as I expected, the apps in the Xtreaming seem to be very unfinished. I was hoping just to get the YouTube player working with by youtube account.
I'll try it again...
Thanks again for helping me....It was bugging me that I could not it installed.
Glad I could help!
I signed up to this forum just to post this. There are lots op people with this issue and no where seems the answer; untill now! It took me a while to get it working but I was not sure if my solution would provide help to others. Thnx for the reply and have fun!
Any idea how to get other skins? There should be a skin tool out there but a lot of threads are aclready closed or unavailable.
Hello. I am trying to do all the steps, but when i go to
(5) For xLive: run from the web browser from Mozilla, Opera, Internet Explorer (hxxp = http) this url: hxxp://xtreamer_ip_adress/media/sda1/scripts/xLive/install.php
it opens a blank page. its it normal?
In any event, if someone knows where I can find the scripts folder, it would be greatly appreciated.