Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Here is my current setup:

Samsung LN46B550
Mac Mini i7 (Plex/XMBC)
Synology DS1511+
Logitech DiNovo Keyboard

After much reading on the forums the above setup is what I've more or less settled on. AVS has been a huge help figuring out everything I needed for my HTPC and now I'm looking at diving into a home audio setup. I'm really looking for something that can function as a home theater and networked home audio setup. I feel like some decent speakers and maybe a Sonos CONNECT in the living room and a Play:3 in the Kitchen to start may be the way to go but I'm not tied into that solution. I've also looked at Apple TV/Airplay as a solution but like the simple solution of the Sonos for my wife and being able to have multiple zones playing different audio streams. Does that sound reasonable? What sort of setup would you recommend as an entry level home theater/networked home audio system that's wife friendly? Am I headed down the right path or am I missing something obvious?

Oh one other wrinkle. I just moved abroad and will be in the UK for a few years before moving back to the US so anything that's dual voltage would be a major plus so I don't have to plug in another transformer.

Thanks!