Dune D1 and Yadis issue - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 02-25-2013, 06:48 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 22
So I have a unit on loan to mess around with to see if it is able to do what I would want it to. It is a great little unit and has surpassed my expectations. I'm having one issue with yadis though. I tried both yappiti and yadis, but chose yadis because it seemed to scrape better then yappiti was. but when I go into my movies folder, or a tv series folder, it will show a text file and a few picture files. They are the backgrounds and other images within that menu. EX. I'll go into my dexter folder, it will show all the seasons that i can choose from and then a few picture files etc. Is there a way to make this not show up? I went into my actual folder on my NAS and I didnt see them. They only show when I'm browsing in Yadis.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-25-2013, 07:09 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 33
it seems that you are using yadis basic mode. Change to full mode to have the export folder created (setup/general tab/uncheck "basic mode").

Once done, and if everything is already correctly scrapped, just click on the export button (if you previously used basic mode, you will need to set up an export path). Then from the dune navigate to this new export folder and you will have the full yadis menu.
Old 02-25-2013, 07:22 AM - Thread Starter

I do not have basic mode checked. I'll attach a picture to better illustrate what I mean. Also I just ran into a problem with ISO files. Through smb server they play them fine, but when I go through yaDIS and hit enter, it pops up asking me if I want to view photos or play media, If I view photos, it shows all the photos yadis is using for the backgrounds etc, and if I choose play media it says playlist is empty?

IMAG0092.jpg 347k .jpg file

You can see images after the seasons that I can select. They are the pictures yaDIS is using to make up the current page I am on.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0092.jpg (347.4 KB, 12 views)
Old 02-25-2013, 07:44 AM
Advanced Member

OK, so in fact your dune is showing hidden files.

Check the dune setup, you should have somewhere an option "show hidden files" and it should be "no" (i bet it's "yes" right now).
Old 02-25-2013, 07:54 AM - Thread Starter

Aha! It was set to no, I switched it to yes and it fixed both my problems. TY TY TY. Something so simple. I very much appreciate your help!
Old 02-25-2013, 08:18 AM
Advanced Member

I always mix this part and never remember if it should be yes or no (depends of the question aksed...). But hidden files should always stay hidden wink.gif