*Official* Dune HD TV303D/ Base 3D Streamer Thread - Page 19 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #541 of 1261 Old 07-24-2013, 10:39 AM
Member
 
jr0dd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 19
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by L33TX43RT View Post

The 303D and Base 3D merely have an identical chipset, so I don't see the 303D being excluded from XBMC.

based on my experience with other tech things, i can totally see a company excluding their lesser expensive model from something like this. they are in the business of making money. it may be a marketing gimmick and i fell for it lol. that's not say that the TV-303D is incapable of running it. since i am a dune n00b, i have no clue if their hardware/bootloaders are locked down or if you can easily flash a firmware from another device, or if their firmware even differs. i have learned from experience that just having the same chip is most of the battle, but there is other hardware involved that could be a potential issue. again i'm a dune n00b, but i work on linux for my profession, so i'm not a complete idiot lol. i would love to be involved in working on getting it on the TV-303D if dune has no desire.
jr0dd is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #542 of 1261 Old 07-24-2013, 11:10 AM
AVS Special Member
 
halfelite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,159
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr0dd View Post

contact them yourself and find out. quote from the email i received, "XBMC I can confirm will be available on the Base 3D, I am not 100% sure about the 303D. " i'm not here to troll or prove anything. i just stated that was a deciding factor for ME.

No trolling But the word of caution is you got the information from Mike, The same person If you look out countless threads about dune information has said a lot of things to make a sale. At ces he said the dune Pro would be out in 6 months, he also said the 86XX chipset could get vxp. So while I understand Mike is a sales guy and he promises the world not all of what he says comes true.
halfelite is offline  
post #543 of 1261 Old 07-24-2013, 06:36 PM
 
comicguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 458
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfelite View Post

No trolling But the word of caution is you got the information from Mike, The same person If you look out countless threads about dune information has said a lot of things to make a sale. At ces he said the dune Pro would be out in 6 months, he also said the 86XX chipset could get vxp. So while I understand Mike is a sales guy and he promises the world not all of what he says comes true.
+1...
comicguy is offline  
post #544 of 1261 Old 07-25-2013, 12:57 AM
Advanced Member
 
Mr Eric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Paris/France
Posts: 870
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 33
+2

But TBH I really don't think that Mike in the US, Graham in the UK or Christophe in France were lying when they announced in the past things like "dune pro coming in 6 months", "netflix coming to dune very soon", "101/301 will do HD audio", "new firmware will correct X and will come next week", "sigma killed 8911" (this one was very funny) or "xbmc coming to dune players" and so on. This would be very short term business while those guys are here since a long time...

I really think that the big liar is Dune itself. Those guys are used to display empty boxes during trade shows, do semi-official announcement about products that turned out to be vaporware (dune pro, extension boards for Smart series, a digital TV stick that works...) all this certainly to use their resellers to spread wrong informations to the public in order to create FUD against competitors.

BUT we, as consumers, were forgiving them simply because they had the best products on the market, stable and working (almost) flawlessly. I say "had" because it's not like that anymore and we are less and less forgiving all those BS they say, promises they don't realize and most importantly because they simply don't listen anymore to us and seem to don't care at all about their user base.

Today people from and products like Mede8er are far more interesting than Dune (IMO Mede8er is the new Dune), even PCH is coming back from hell with their A400 that is starting to be a good player (after 9 months of nightmare for the early users but at least it's working now), and not even mentioning all those little boxes very cheap and that can do the job easily or HTPC starting to be very easy to set up, extremely versatile and for a cheaper price than ever.
Mr Eric is offline  
post #545 of 1261 Old 07-25-2013, 01:42 AM
AVS Special Member
 
GusGus748s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Visalia, CA 93291
Posts: 6,315
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 592
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Eric View Post

+2

But TBH I really don't think that Mike in the US, Graham in the UK or Christophe in France were lying when they announced in the past things like "dune pro coming in 6 months", "netflix coming to dune very soon", "101/301 will do HD audio", "new firmware will correct X and will come next week", "sigma killed 8911" (this one was very funny) or "xbmc coming to dune players" and so on. This would be very short term business while those guys are here since a long time...

I really think that the big liar is Dune itself. Those guys are used to display empty boxes during trade shows, do semi-official announcement about products that turned out to be vaporware (dune pro, extension boards for Smart series, a digital TV stick that works...) all this certainly to use their resellers to spread wrong informations to the public in order to create FUD against competitors.

BUT we, as consumers, were forgiving them simply because they had the best products on the market, stable and working (almost) flawlessly. I say "had" because it's not like that anymore and we are less and less forgiving all those BS they say, promises they don't realize and most importantly because they simply don't listen anymore to us and seem to don't care at all about their user base.

Today people from and products like Mede8er are far more interesting than Dune (IMO Mede8er is the new Dune), even PCH is coming back from hell with their A400 that is starting to be a good player (after 9 months of nightmare for the early users but at least it's working now), and not even mentioning all those little boxes very cheap and that can do the job easily or HTPC starting to be very easy to set up, extremely versatile and for a cheaper price than ever.

I agree until you get to the jukeboxes area. If Mede8er was to have a jukeboxes like Zappiti and Yadis, I would definitely buy them again. Until the, I will keep using my Dunes.

Media Server: UnRaid Server: 15TB of storage and growing :).

http://www.avsforum.com/lists/display/view/id/8599

 

Home Theater Set Up:

http://www.avsforum.com/lists/display/view/id/8597

GusGus748s is online now  
post #546 of 1261 Old 07-25-2013, 02:03 AM
Advanced Member
 
Mr Eric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Paris/France
Posts: 870
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 33
mede8er is already using yadis as possible jukebox, but without all functions though (no saga, no tv series)

their new automated jukebox seems very promising. You should have a look at it.
Mr Eric is offline  
post #547 of 1261 Old 07-25-2013, 06:08 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Skylinestar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,317
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Eric View Post

BUT we, as consumers, were forgiving them simply because they had the best products on the market, stable and working (almost) flawlessly. I say "had" because it's not like that anymore and we are less and less forgiving all those BS they say, promises they don't realize and most importantly because they simply don't listen anymore to us and seem to don't care at all about their user base.
The current 3D models are buggy. Waiting patiently for B7 firmware...
Skylinestar is offline  
post #548 of 1261 Old 07-25-2013, 07:19 AM
AVS Special Member
 
GusGus748s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Visalia, CA 93291
Posts: 6,315
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 592
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Eric View Post

mede8er is already using yadis as possible jukebox, but without all functions though (no saga, no tv series)

their new automated jukebox seems very promising. You should have a look at it.

No thanks. Let me know when a real jukebox is implemented. Then and only then I will take a look at it.

Media Server: UnRaid Server: 15TB of storage and growing :).

http://www.avsforum.com/lists/display/view/id/8599

 

Home Theater Set Up:

http://www.avsforum.com/lists/display/view/id/8597

GusGus748s is online now  
post #549 of 1261 Old 07-25-2013, 09:19 AM
Advanced Member
 
RickAVManiac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 698
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Eric View Post


But TBH I really don't think that Mike in the US, Graham in the UK or Christophe in France were lying when they announced in the past things like "dune pro coming in 6 months", "netflix coming to dune very soon", "101/301 will do HD audio", "new firmware will correct X and will come next week", "sigma killed 8911" (this one was very funny) or "xbmc coming to dune players" and so on. This would be very short term business while those guys are here since a long time...

I really think that the big liar is Dune itself. Those guys are used to display empty boxes during trade shows, do semi-official announcement about products that turned out to be vaporware (dune pro, extension boards for Smart series, a digital TV stick that works...) all this certainly to use their resellers to spread wrong informations to the public in order to create FUD against competitors.

BUT we, as consumers, were forgiving them simply because they had the best products on the market, stable and working (almost) flawlessly. I say "had" because it's not like that anymore and we are less and less forgiving all those BS they say, promises they don't realize and most importantly because they simply don't listen anymore to us and seem to don't care at all about their user base.

Today people from and products like Mede8er are far more interesting than Dune (IMO Mede8er is the new Dune), even PCH is coming back from hell with their A400 that is starting to be a good player (after 9 months of nightmare for the early users but at least it's working now), and not even mentioning all those little boxes very cheap and that can do the job easily or HTPC starting to be very easy to set up, extremely versatile and for a cheaper price than ever.

Well said.

They made great product but they need to listen more to their customers.
RickAVManiac is offline  
post #550 of 1261 Old 07-25-2013, 10:12 AM
Member
 
jr0dd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 19
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfelite View Post

No trolling But the word of caution is you got the information from Mike, The same person If you look out countless threads about dune information has said a lot of things to make a sale. At ces he said the dune Pro would be out in 6 months, he also said the 86XX chipset could get vxp. So while I understand Mike is a sales guy and he promises the world not all of what he says comes true.

Dang. I had no clue about all these past empty promises! I just found out about Dune a week ago. Either way, xbmc or no xbmc, I'm still looking forward to this piece of equipment.
jr0dd is offline  
post #551 of 1261 Old 07-25-2013, 02:42 PM
Senior Member
 
dvzzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Illinois
Posts: 284
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Can anyone confirm if 303D can output digital audio over Coax 75Ohm, I do see references to that in the manual and on the box itself but I do not see a coax connector on the box itself. Optical is there but no Audio Coax, Mike is not sure. Dune support as you might already know simply does not respond so my last resort is this crowd of active users. Appreciate the help...
dvzzz is offline  
post #552 of 1261 Old 07-26-2013, 06:36 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Skylinestar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,317
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvzzz View Post

Can anyone confirm if 303D can output digital audio over Coax 75Ohm, I do see references to that in the manual and on the box itself but I do not see a coax connector on the box itself. Optical is there but no Audio Coax, Mike is not sure. Dune support as you might already know simply does not respond so my last resort is this crowd of active users. Appreciate the help...
No SPDIF coaxial digital out. You have to use either HDMI or optical out...or the coaxial RCA for plain stereo.
Skylinestar is offline  
post #553 of 1261 Old 07-26-2013, 06:28 PM
Member
 
jr0dd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 19
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
So, I got my base3d and someone definitely had this unit before me. I'm P!$$ED. The flip down hard drive cover was broken off the unit. There is a piece of tape that's supposed to keep it closed. It wasn't taped to the unit and the unit was wrapped tight in the plastic bag, so this didn't happen appear to happen from fedex. It was shipped out this way. Somebody definitely tried putting it back on too. The plastic cover over the lcd screen is all loose. Is duneplayer.com the only place that sells these units in the US? I don't trust these people now at all now.
jr0dd is offline  
post #554 of 1261 Old 07-26-2013, 06:47 PM
AVS Special Member
 
ScottJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: San Francisco, CA, USA
Posts: 1,389
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr0dd View Post

So, I got my base3d and someone definitely had this unit before me. I'm P!$$ED. The flip down hard drive cover was broken off the unit. There is a piece of tape that's supposed to keep it closed. It wasn't taped to the unit and the unit was wrapped tight in the plastic bag, so this didn't happen from fedex. It was shipped out this way. Somebody definitely tried putting it back on too. The plastic cover over the lcd screen is all loose. Is duneplayer.com the only place that sells these units in the US? I don't trust these people now at all now. Unbelievable.

Definitely not normal for duneplayer.com. They have a good reputation around here. I would expect them to quickly make things right once you contact them.
ScottJ is offline  
post #555 of 1261 Old 07-26-2013, 06:51 PM
AVS Special Member
 
halfelite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,159
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 58
I agree contact them and ask whats up, maybe it was a mistake or someone being lazy, They have a good reputation in taking care of the customer.
jr0dd likes this.
halfelite is offline  
post #556 of 1261 Old 07-26-2013, 07:00 PM
Senior Member
 
L33TX43RT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 206
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Be sure to get a Next Day RMA unit from them, and return the defective one. There's no need for you to be stuck without a new unit, for too long.
jr0dd likes this.
L33TX43RT is offline  
post #557 of 1261 Old 07-26-2013, 07:14 PM
Member
 
jr0dd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 19
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Mike already emailed me back already at almost 10pm. That's amazing service tbh.
jr0dd is offline  
post #558 of 1261 Old 07-29-2013, 03:05 PM
Senior Member
 
dvzzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Illinois
Posts: 284
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I am coming to Dune from PCH, there it was clear how to setup Video mode to be 4.4.4. but I am not clear how to set up video to output 4.4.4.? Any suggestions are appreciated. I left on Auto but given that not all files have correct flags Auto can make mistakes.

Appreciate help/
dvzzz is offline  
post #559 of 1261 Old 07-29-2013, 03:56 PM
Member
 
Aaron Silver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Just ordered my Zappiti player yesterday and should get it on Wed....I was on the fence about whether to go with the "smart" series vs the new the 3D players... My gut was telling to me to go with the sure thing which to me is probably the 'smart' series because they are proven to work...but I took the gamble on a new one...I just hope Dune steps up to the plate and fixes the major issues associated with BD lite (which I think is where they should focus since for the most part, no one cares about Cinavia or full menu's)...which means fixing....
1. Seamless branch & forced subtitles in 3D ISO, FOLDER, and m2ts formats....or
2. Fully supporting mkv's by putting their resources into supporting 3D mcv mkv's

The other reason I went with the new one is I really like the Zappiti interface and how it is intergrated...Originally, I was going to spend a lot of money and build a controller from Cinemar's software using their MLServer and DVDLobby software and intergrating my zwave, honeywell security, and dune onto one controller...but the benefits to me aren't worth the price (was going to be like $1500 just for the software)...needless to say, the Zappiti was a nice compromise...
Aaron Silver is offline  
post #560 of 1261 Old 07-29-2013, 05:28 PM
AVS Special Member
 
GusGus748s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Visalia, CA 93291
Posts: 6,315
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 592
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron Silver View Post

Just ordered my Zappiti player yesterday and should get it on Wed....I was on the fence about whether to go with the "smart" series vs the new the 3D players... My gut was telling to me to go with the sure thing which to me is probably the 'smart' series because they are proven to work...but I took the gamble on a new one...I just hope Dune steps up to the plate and fixes the major issues associated with BD lite (which I think is where they should focus since for the most part, no one cares about Cinavia or full menu's)...which means fixing....
1. Seamless branch & forced subtitles in 3D ISO, FOLDER, and m2ts formats....or
2. Fully supporting mkv's by putting their resources into supporting 3D mcv mkv's

The other reason I went with the new one is I really like the Zappiti interface and how it is intergrated...Originally, I was going to spend a lot of money and build a controller from Cinemar's software using their MLServer and DVDLobby software and intergrating my zwave, honeywell security, and dune onto one controller...but the benefits to me aren't worth the price (was going to be like $1500 just for the software)...needless to say, the Zappiti was a nice compromise...

Even if you wanted to buy a Dune Smart Series you wouldn't be able to. They have been discontinued and pretty much the only way to get one is to buy them used. Seamless branching will probably never be fixed. PCH has been working on it, but it still on the works. Forced subs is another issue.

It would be nice for all those things to be fixed, but I wouldn't bet that they will be any time soon.

Media Server: UnRaid Server: 15TB of storage and growing :).

http://www.avsforum.com/lists/display/view/id/8599

 

Home Theater Set Up:

http://www.avsforum.com/lists/display/view/id/8597

GusGus748s is online now  
post #561 of 1261 Old 07-29-2013, 05:53 PM
Member
 
jr0dd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 19
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
So I just wanted to say that my replacement is on the way. Mike has been great to deal with on this issue. Way less painful than I thought. Hopefully I can enjoy it this weekend.
jr0dd is offline  
post #562 of 1261 Old 07-29-2013, 08:11 PM
Advanced Member
 
jconjason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 954
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron Silver View Post

I just hope Dune steps up to the plate and fixes the major issues associated with BD lite (which I think is where they should focus since for the most part, no one cares about Cinavia

Uhhh.... Many, many people, including myself care a great deal about cinavia.

PANASONIC VT50 FOR SALE!!!!

Panasonic 60VT60 3DTV
Denon AVR 4311CI
Klipsch F-30 Fronts
Klipsch C-20 Center
Klipsch S-20 Sides
Klipsch B-20 Rears
PA 120 12" Sub
Dune HD Smart D1
PS3 Slim
DirecTV HR34 DVR

jconjason is offline  
post #563 of 1261 Old 07-30-2013, 04:06 AM
Member
 
Aaron Silver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Aaron Silver is offline  
post #564 of 1261 Old 07-30-2013, 04:11 AM
Member
 
Aaron Silver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jconjason View Post

Uhhh.... Many, many people, including myself care a great deal about cinavia.

sorry, let me paraphrase..."since the large majority of people ripping blu rays would not find the lack of cinavia a deal breaker if everything else about the media was meeting expectations"
Aaron Silver is offline  
post #565 of 1261 Old 07-30-2013, 09:31 AM
Newbie
 
wmlou88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Hi, just picked-up my second Dune Smart H1 at ......Vidabox.com at there Eshop site
sorry don,t know how to do direct link yet
GusGus748s likes this.
wmlou88 is offline  
post #566 of 1261 Old 07-30-2013, 09:45 AM
AVS Special Member
 
GusGus748s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Visalia, CA 93291
Posts: 6,315
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 592
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmlou88 View Post

Hi, just picked-up my second Dune Smart H1 at ......Vidabox.com at there Eshop site
sorry don,t know how to do direct link yet

They only have Dune B1 for $400 and Dune HD Max for $600.

Media Server: UnRaid Server: 15TB of storage and growing :).

http://www.avsforum.com/lists/display/view/id/8599

 

Home Theater Set Up:

http://www.avsforum.com/lists/display/view/id/8597

GusGus748s is online now  
post #567 of 1261 Old 07-30-2013, 10:05 AM
Newbie
 
wmlou88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Sorry about that ,,,,, I must of got the last one.....
wmlou88 is offline  
post #568 of 1261 Old 07-30-2013, 11:05 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
blackssr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: South Florida
Posts: 2,474
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 17
blackssr is offline  
post #569 of 1261 Old 07-30-2013, 11:06 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
dbone1026's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Long Island, New York
Posts: 11,296
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackssr View Post

I spoke to Mike @ Duneplayer.com. yesterday. He said the he has 1000 pieces of D1 Smarts coming in about 6 weeks. HDI did a limited production run for him.

Yup, should have a post up later today regarding this

Cheers,
Damian

MSS.net blog (contributing editor) - http://www.mediasmartserver.net

Windows Entertainment and Connected Home MVP 2010-2012

dbone1026 is offline  
post #570 of 1261 Old 07-30-2013, 11:06 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
blackssr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: South Florida
Posts: 2,474
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by GusGus748s View Post

Even if you wanted to buy a Dune Smart Series you wouldn't be able to. They have been discontinued and pretty much the only way to get one is to buy them used. Seamless branching will probably never be fixed. PCH has been working on it, but it still on the works. Forced subs is another issue.

It would be nice for all those things to be fixed, but I wouldn't bet that they will be any time soon.

I spoke to Mike @ Duneplayer.com. yesterday. He said the he has 1000 pieces of D1 Smarts coming in about 6 weeks. HDI did a limited production run for him.
blackssr is offline  
Reply Networking, Media Servers & Content Streaming

Tags
Dune Hd Tv303d Wifi 3d Streamer
Gear in this thread

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off