My rips which are most of mine done as ISO via dvdfab
Others are SBS side by side MKV
OU over under MKV
AVC fine too

found this one too
3D.BluRay.HSBS.1080p.DTS.x264-CHD works fine

ISO is my preferred file goes well with Dune

I thought I was wrong once but I was mistaken

Last edited by denass; 10-15-2014 at 08:09 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1322 of 1327 Old 10-16-2014, 11:58 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 44
Well, if I'm doing .ISO with AnyDVD HD that should be basically the same as far as Dune is concerned vs. DVDFab, and unless the name has to be something specific, it makes no sense this isn't working for me. Thanks for the response. Anybody else care to share their experience?

Matt
post #1323 of 1327 Old 10-17-2014, 09:24 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by turls View Post
Sorry if this has been covered (my searches have turned up no one having my same issue), but I've finally decided I need help getting 3D ISO rips to play on my Dune Base 3D, after months of futility. I have the newest firmware, I have the newest version of AnyDVD HD and rip to image, and my Sony 3D TV plays other 3D content fine (including the original 3D Blu-rays on a Xbox One). I place the .ISO files on my Samba share (WHS 2011). I've tried renaming them with the 3DSBS.iso extension. I've tried different options when burning. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
The latest version of tsMuxer is what I use for 3D ISOs on the Dune Base 3.0 and 303D. It gives the option to create an ISO with the required contents to play flawlessly on the Dune over network. I have tested this extensively over the past two months and found this method to be most reliable. I also manually create an external .srt forced track and place in folder with ISO so the Dune will play external subs automatically. (You can tell the Dune to play only external subs all the time in set up). This work a round solved the force sub issue for me. If you need help send me a PM and I will do a remote session with you and show you what to do on your PC. (Only PC .. I know nothing about Macs at all)
turls likes this.

Last edited by blackssr; 10-17-2014 at 11:32 AM.
post #1324 of 1327 Old 10-18-2014, 10:58 AM
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by met_fan View Post
I ordered a 303D about 10 or so days ago and it's back ordered. Is this fairly typical or a sign that it will be hard to get?
Did you receive your 303D? If so, how long did it take?

I'm thinking of ordering one and would like to have an idea of how long it takes. I emailed Duneplayer (Mike?) and did not get a reply.

Steve
post #1325 of 1327 Old 10-18-2014, 11:23 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevetd View Post
Did you receive your 303D? If so, how long did it take?

I'm thinking of ordering one and would like to have an idea of how long it takes. I emailed Duneplayer (Mike?) and did not get a reply.
Nope. I email every two weeks or so and they have no idea when they will be available. I'd cancel the order, but it's not something I really need right away - more of a toy to play with and see if it works better than my current toys. Definitely annoying though. Michael Truppi is the name of the person who has been responding to me. He definitely sounded more confident in new players arriving when I first contacted him last month than he did when I wrote him last week. Here's his last response to me: "I do not have an answer for you. We are checking status of the production run, and it is not updated. If you want a refund, I fully understand. I wish I could tell you more."
post #1326 of 1327 Old 10-18-2014, 12:50 PM
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by met_fan View Post
Nope. I email every two weeks or so and they have no idea when they will be available. I'd cancel the order, but it's not something I really need right away - more of a toy to play with and see if it works better than my current toys. Definitely annoying though. Michael Truppi is the name of the person who has been responding to me. He definitely sounded more confident in new players arriving when I first contacted him last month than he did when I wrote him last week. Here's his last response to me: "I do not have an answer for you. We are checking status of the production run, and it is not updated. If you want a refund, I fully understand. I wish I could tell you more."
Thanks for the reply met_fan. That's way more info than I've been able to gather. If my memory serves me correctly Mike is a stand up guy so, no worries either way.

Steve
post #1327 of 1327 Old 10-18-2014, 02:38 PM

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 16
I don't know about the 303D, but I ordered a Base 3D on 8/28 and got it around 8-10 days later...

Edit: change 20 to 10 (typo)
Reply Networking, Media Servers & Content Streaming

Tags
Dune Hd Tv303d Wifi 3d Streamer
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page