*Official* Roku 3 Streaming Player Thread - Page 89 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 85Likes

post #2641 of 2645 Old 05-08-2015, 08:02 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 238 Post(s)
Liked: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrel! View Post
Does anyone even use M-Go?
I only use it for one purchased movie from them where it is not UV so I can't watch from another streaming provider. MGo is usually the highest price streaming provider where even their Sales (Deals) are usually priced higher than their competitors. I'm not sure MGo will last much longer unless they start really competing with others.

lujan
764 Blu-ray
19 HD DVD
7 DVD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2642 of 2645 Old 05-08-2015, 08:13 AM

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by lujan View Post
I only use it for one purchased movie from them where it is not UV so I can't watch from another streaming provider. MGo is usually the highest price streaming provider where even their Sales (Deals) are usually priced higher than their competitors. I'm not sure MGo will last much longer unless they start really competing with others.
Their prices for rentals & purchases seems to be identical to Vudu & Amazon Instant.
post #2643 of 2645 Old 05-08-2015, 11:50 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
Liked: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog510 View Post
Their prices for rentals & purchases seems to be identical to Vudu & Amazon Instant.
Sorry, I wasn't clear. Their sale prices seem to be higher than the other streaming providers sale prices. The regular prices are identical to the other providers regular prices.

lujan
764 Blu-ray
19 HD DVD
7 DVD
post #2644 of 2645 Old 05-08-2015, 08:54 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
Liked: 61
M-Go does not have all of the movies that are on Vudu either. I do not use them because I cannot access my full library and because their titles tend to be pricey.
Neil S. Bulk likes this.

Scott
post #2645 of 2645 Old Today, 03:16 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
Liked: 28
I am happy to report that the 'audio' info has magically fixed itself as of Friday 5/15/2015. The empty slot you see here below the 1080 resolution has been embedded with its appropriate audio, e.g. 'Audio: English/5.1 (Primary)'.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 80sGuy View Post
Well, that certainly leave me scratching my head right now as to why the audio section is missing. When the subtitle is enabled, it didn't even take place at its spot but skipped a blank line, leaving an empty spot where the audio once sat - sort of like invisible.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Networking, Media Servers & Content Streaming

Tags
Roku 3 Streaming Player