Myro:Air - Airplay / UPnP Streamer with Wolfson WM8741 DAC - Page 4 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #91 of 91 Old 05-10-2015, 05:43 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by acousticmood View Post
Mavromatis,

I'm considering purchasing the mayo:air and I have a couple of questions

1) does it support NAS drives?

2) did the iOS app get rolled out?

I've noticed no activity heat for a while - I don't know if that means anything or not but I'd like to know the unit is still being supported before I buy.

Thanks,

George
Hi George!

1) Yes, I take it you use Android or a PC and want to use that method instead of AirPlay? If so, it supports NAS drives by using an app like BubbleUPnP and pointing the media asset to Myro:Air as uPnP media renderer.

2) We decided against releasing the iOS app because it really served no purpose as folks seem to be using AirPlay, BubbleUPnP or other high-resolution services like Tidal with Myro:Air with great success. We did release a Crestron module for folks with a home automation system. If there is something specifically you are interested in from a iOS app, let me know!

Myro:Air is certainly an active product (more being manufactured as a type this) and is also available via Amazon Prime... I use mine daily and we have received great reviews and feedback from our customers. If there is anything you are specifically interested in knowing feel free to post here or contact me directly at http://www.myrocontrol.com/support

Cheers!,
Danny
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Networking, Media Servers & Content Streaming

Tags
Pioneer Sc 1522k 9 2 Channel Av Receiver
Gear in this thread - 1522k by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page